EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Post by SwanCullen »

It's those darn cricket's fault! Anywho. I go by Jenn or JennJenn

I think he would rather play hockey or football or soccer. :lol: Could you imagine Emmett in HOCKEY? he would love it for the fights alone :lol:
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

Did somebody mention Emmett and HOCKEY?! Oh my word, I would love to see that. :lol: I'm not a huge hockey fan but that would be hilarious, especially if the rest of the Cullens were playing ,too. Alice would make an adorable goalie, everyone would underestimate her. And Emmett would be smacking everyone down to the ground before they could get near her anyway. xD
-Sweeps crickets away- Okay, so what did I miss? Let's see...

Shanon: You're a Steve fan, too? Woo! xD like Joe but Steve is SO much better. He was a little less cheesy, too, in my opinion. He made it more fun. :P
I love the tattoo by the way, it's beautiful! Like Ted, I love purple and flowers so it's awesome. And the actual artwork/coloring is pretty amazing. [:

Liz: Hii Liz! I didn't know you were working on a book, how cool. I haven't been able to read it yet but as soon as I have a little more time, I'll be sure to check it out. Are you hoping to get published one day?

We know Emm is very athletic and sporty, but do you think he would enjoy sports that require a lot of patience such as golf, fishing etc...?
Golf? Noo, definitely not. I think he could have the patience for it if he tried, but I think he would get bored too quickly and he wouldn't enjoy himself enough to want to continue. But I can see him fishing! I love the idea of him hunting them like a bear, too. :lol:
... If Emmett went fishing on a sunny day, do you think the sparkles would scare the fish away? :shock:

If Emmett entered NaNoWriMo what would his project be? (If you don't know NaNoWriMo, basically, if Emmett wrote a book, what would it be about...?)

Hmm, that's a tough question. I'm not sure what he would write about, but I think it would keep you at the edge of your seat. Maybe a thriller/scary/horror story, a-la The Heart Shaped Box or pretty much anything written by Stephen King? I can see him tapping into his 'inner vampire' and bringing out his ~scary side~ to prove that good horror stories still exist.
But now I'm picturing Emmett sitting around a campfire with Nessie, helping her roast marshmallows and making up scary stories with her. :lol:

And before I go: Ted, I love your improv! -Sings- E-D-C, easy as 1-2-3! -Does a dance- Ngl, I LOVE that song, hahah. xD
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Aaaw, its been over a week since anybodys posted again :cry: & I have to blame myself for some of that :cry: But I have good news to cheer us all up! Wellmaybe not all of us, but at least to cheer me up at least :mrgreen: I PASSED MY MOPED TEST TODAY!!!!!After failing it once on Tuesday :oops: Now all I need to do is save up about 800£ and then buy a moped and then learn to ride it with 4ft of snow on the ground....whatever, at least I FINALLY have my liscense!!! Yay! Now I can stalk Emmett faster and more efficiently 8-) just kidding Emm, no worries! You'd outrun me anyway :roll: Speaking of, Emm would absolutely love hockey!!! He's got strong legs ( :mrgreen: gutter mind :oops: ) so he would be a super fats skater and he would DOMINATE the fights! Plus I looooove hockey :D

Liz~ I reallyreallyreally want to read your book but I doubt I will have enough time until summer break. The summery up on nanowrimo sounded really good though so Im looking forward to it! Keep those creative juices flowing, bestie! Haha thats what my old english teacher said CONSTANTLY...

Bri~ Thank you as well for appreciating the MJ improv! I've had that song stuck in my head ALL day though...

If Emmett entered NaNoWriMo what would his project be? (If you don't know NaNoWriMo, basically, if Emmett wrote a book, what would it be about...?)
I liked Bri's answer. He could totally write a killer (no pun intended) horror book! But I think there would have to be some romance in there too so he could stuff it full of innuendos :lol:

That wasthe shortest most lacking answer in the world and I apoligise for it but lunch is ready and Im at my GRANDMAS so theres no chance I'll be missing that! Nom nom nom!

Oh and crew, COME BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

Hi everyone!
Can I please join your lovely team/crew? I brought a resume (see below) and an electric flyswatter (I didn't know the English word for that so I looked it up and would you believe there is actually a wiki-page about it!? :lol: ) to fight of all crickets that might be here. Oke here I go...

What inspired you to join the EDC. Inc?
Well, there is the AMAZING Emmett of course! And I really like all the in depth character discussion here. It really helps me to get to know the characters more. (I'm hoping to join some more teams but I can only do one at a time sadly. Got to spent some time in the real world every now and then.)

What was your first impression of Emmett?
I saw the movie before I read the books and the first time I saw him I thought he was hot but also arrogant. Of course that changed thoughout the movie (and later in the books) and I loved him in the baseball scene.

What is your favorite Emmett quality?
That he is able to always see the bright side of things. And that he is really upbeat and easygoing.

What is your favorite Emmett moment and/or quote?
From the published books I would say the moment when he laughs at Bella for breaking her hand while punching a werewolf. But my alltime favorite is from the-book-that-shall-not-be-named (sorry, stole that from another tread, but I loved the HP reference) so I'll write that in the invisible font - It's the part where he helps Edward with Angela and Ben. I love it when he does a little improv and Edward get angry and is like "Where the heck are you going with this!"

What do you think about the casting of Kellan Lutz as Emmett in the Twilight movie?
I really like him. As said above, I saw the movie before I read the books so I can't see Emmett any other way but I can't say that I'm complaining :D .

Is there anything you would like to submit for potential topics of discussion?
I would like to know what you guys think Emmett thought of the jokes that Jacob makes about Rosalie. Sorry if this has been asked before or if this is actually in BD I can't remember right now. I'm currently rereading BD so maybe I will come back to that later.

Any last confessions concerning your love for Emmett?
Not right now. I will have to think about that!

Hope to see you all later. Have to go now.
-xxx- Suzan
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Welcome Suzan! Of course you can join this amazing crew! There are a lot of FANTASTIC ladies in here and it does at times get lively!

I think he would do a killer/comedy A LA Scream (Scream doesnt scare me at all, it makes me laugh my behind off!)
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Wow so I haven't been on this thread forever. Sorry my dear Emmett. :(

We know Emm is very athletic and sporty, but do you think he would enjoy sports that require a lot of patience such as golf, fishing etc...? Good question. Golf definitely not. Fishing...maybe. If he didn't have to use a rod. I can see him fishing barehanded like they do in a movie. But I can't remember which one it is.

If Emmett entered NaNoWriMo what would his project be? (If you don't know NaNoWriMo, basically, if Emmett wrote a book, what would it be about...?) Definitely a comedy. He's such a fun loving funny guy he would probably find that very easy to do. And I like Ted's idea definitely some romance so he can throw some innuendos in there.

Welcome Suzan! I really like your question about what did Emmett think about all the jokes Jacob does at Rosalie's expense. Since he's a fun loving guy & jokes with others I don't think it'd bother him too much. Plus Rosalie pretty much handled herself in that situation. She was able to take shots back at him.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

Thanks for the welcome!
^I agree, Emmett would probably think the jokes are funny. But Rosalie gets pretty pissed off so I imagine he would be holding back giggles the whole time to avoid her getting angry at him too :lol: .

Golf is definitely not his sport but he would look dashing in a golf-outfit! Maybe if he had a bet with Jasper he would give it a try. Or he could bet with unsuspecting humans: "I bet I can make 18 hole-in-one's in a row" - "Yeah, right!" :lol: That could make things a little more interesting for him.
For some reason I can really see him liking winter sports such as snowboarding. He seems like the kind of guy that loves having fun with snow and I think he would be great on the halfpipe like Shaun White.

Have you all seen this? How great would it be to have two whole hours of in person commentary with the one and only Kellan/Emmett? :o Sadly I can't enter because I don't live in the US :( . Are any of you entering?
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

^^^I have seen it but I'm not entering. I'm not a gum chewer & so I don't really have any story I could use to enter. :(

That just made me think of a question: If you could had the opportunity to be with Emmett for say 4 hours & could talk to him about anything what would you ask? Now I have to think of an answer. :mrgreen:
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

If you could had the opportunity to be with Emmett for say 4 hours & could talk to him about anything what would you ask?
That is such a hard question. It's got me thinking the whole week now. Where to start?

I guess some of the questions on this tread would be great, like the sports question. What he likes to do with Rosalie other than uh... demolition. Or what he likes about his family (the Cullens and his pre-vampire family). What his reasons are for being a vegetarian. If he has any college degrees and what they are. If he likes being a uncle. Does he share Rosalie's regretful (?) feeling about not being able to have childeren. What is the funniest thing he has ever done, seen or heard.

I could go on... But I guess just a relaxed conversation would be great too. I don't care what it's about. :D
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

NEWMEMBERNEWMEMBERNEWMEMBERNEWMEMBERNEWMEMBERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hello! Welcome to the crew Suzan :D Carrie (urcoolcarrie) should be around shortly to officially welcome you and give you your rank but in the meantime just jump right into the conversation, as you're already doing well I see :) I'm Mrs.TeddyBear but you can just call me Ted the Great... just kidding, Ted will do! If you have any questions about how things work here on EDC or on the lex in general, or if you'd just like to talk feel free to shoot me a PM :D But Shannon (skylarblue) is the New Trainee Supervisor so she's the first person to go to with questions about EDC. Though I haven't seen her around much lately...not that I've been around much lately either... :oops: anywho! We've also got this pretty awesome thing going on at EDC called EDCCS (Emmett's Demolition Crew Cheer Squad) which I just happend to be a member of so I'm the lucky one that gets to give you the welcome cheer *twirls into EDCCS uniform* Ta-daaa! If you'd like to join EDCCS just send Elise (eliselovesedwardx) or Sierra (ilovetwilight) a PM, though I haven't seen either one hereabouts lately...but onto the cheer! *grabs pompoms and megaphone*

Ahem...
WELCOME TO E-D-C!
WHERE WE TALK ALL THINGS EMMETT-Y
YAY!! WOOOO!!!!
*does flips*
WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME! FROM ALL OF US TO YOU!
WE HOPE YOU HAVE FUN, WORKING ON OUR CREW!!!
*jumps and claps*
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*walks stiffly to her office to change* perhaps I should have stretched before cheering...I guess I just never learn... :lol:

And by the way Suzan, I promise its not always this quiet around here, we'll get the thread back into shape! Everybodys just busy (including myself) so unfortunately its Emmett and his thread that suffer :cry: and the crickets that prosper :evil:

I'd love to stay and answer the new question, but like I was syaing about that busy thing...well I'll just leave my answer at this:
if I had Emmett all to myself for four whole hours I don't think there would be very much talking happening if you know what I mean ;) :mrgreen: perhaps we'd just hokey pokey for four hours...

I'll be back later to post a better answer but thats my initial response! Oh and Carrie, am I even CLOSE to being promoted? I wanna front loader!! Not that I dont love my backhoe, I just feel like I've been on it forEVERRR...
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd