Alice's Party Planning Committee - Round #4

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
kayAlicekay
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee - Round #4

Post by kayAlicekay »

Ok, so, hi Suzan. I'm KayKay. I do this thing where I disappear for a while, then randomly pop back up, and now I'm doing that. So, hi everyone!
It seems there is no Halloween party...
We can start planning another one. What for?
KayKay Peace Live Laugh Love TWILIGHT!
Team Alice - Seeing the future since 1901 - Shopper Team Rosalie - Every Rose has its thorns
Team Renesmee - Not the Loch Ness
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

No one was around on Halloween much.
We can do a Harry Potter party if you want. That could be fun. It comes out this weekend, but we can wait a week to do it so that everyone has time to see the thing.
What do you think?
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hey Ladies!!
I have some very exciting news to share!

The Lex is giving away an ALICE TONNER DOLL!!!

I REALLY want one of you guys to win it, so PLEASE go over and take a look and enter. This is such a fun giveaway and the PERFECT time to own the world's supreme shopping pixie.
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

Hi KayKay, nice to meet you! And it's ok, I completely understand if people are busy. My life is just sort of slow right now and that makes my reactions a little overly enthousiatic sometimes :oops: .

A HP party could be fun, but I'm afraid that I won't go see the movie untill my christmas break, which is still three weeks away. I want to read the book first but I haven't even started yet :? . And we need more people to know about it or it will be Halloween al over again :lol: . So maybe it's a good thing to wait a few more weeks. Unless you'd rather have a christmas or new years party at that point. Or we could combine them. Harry Christmas! and/or Harry New Year! ;)

I'm actually not entering the give-away. Francly, the dolls freak me out, as all dolls based on real people do :roll: . (This probably doesn't belong in this thread but Kayla, Great job on the Teletubbie Taylor! LMAO :lol: Did you know he said that he looked like a Teletubbie in that oufit himself? Anyway, just wanted to give you props for that.)
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JazpersGrl »

Hi everyone! Yes, I'm alive, sort of. I'm now in college and am holding a job, so that is eating up my time like there's no tomorrow. I'm so very sorry for not being on, I'm going to TRY to be better, operative word being 'try'. I make no guarantees.

Anywho, WELCOME NEWBIE!!!! My name's Ali, and I will apologize for myself and my fellow Lexers for dropping the ball on your first party. (However, I've been in the JCA for over 2 years and I have YET to participate in my first battle. Sad.)

As ironic as I think having a HP party would be, I would totally come. When were we thinking? Will it be a dish-it-all party like we did with Eclipse?

Ali
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

It's been so long sense I have posted in here sorry!

Welcome to APPC Suzan!

What about a christmas themed party? I know of some good decorations :D I think it would be fun. It seems that the HP thing didn't happen. What do you ladies think? Also, welcome to APPC Chrissy!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

I'm here!

Hi Kayla, KayKay, Ali! Heya Suzan, I'm Hanni. I've been MIA a lot. :roll:

So, any parties lately?

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

Hi Ali, SwanCullen (still don't know if you have a nickname, sorry) and Hanni! Nice to meet you all. :D
And as I have said before, I don't blame you for not being here. I completely understand.

^I think we were planning a HP party, but i don't know if we are still doing that. Anybody still interested? I can't go see the movie until christmas :( . Maybe by that time more people can come here and we can do a christmas or new year party. Or like I said before a combination of the two.
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Ohmigosh!! I really hope I win the doll!!!! My comment was pretty amazing xD

Anywho, I apologize for being so MIA! I've missed like 59759847594875 parties :( Well I'm here now! (If only for now.....)

So what are we planning? HP party, eh? Me likey!! The movie was great, I would even venture to say it was nearly perfectttttt :D

Anyways, I'm currently sneaking on here while in English class (we have laptops because we're doing a research paper...blahhhh) so I have to go now!!

But don't worry, I'm getting my work done too!!!! (: <3 <3 <3 <3

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
kayAlicekay
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by kayAlicekay »

I think that a HP party sounds good. That or a Christmas party. Either way, we have to start planning now. I really like looking for dresses and presents for people!
Ooh, if we are doing a Christmas party, which I'm sure we will eventually, then we must do Secret Santa! -extremely large smile-

This week is my last week of school for the year, then Christmas break, so I will have more time next week.
KayKay Peace Live Laugh Love TWILIGHT!
Team Alice - Seeing the future since 1901 - Shopper Team Rosalie - Every Rose has its thorns
Team Renesmee - Not the Loch Ness