Alice's Party Planning Committee - Round #4

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee - Round #4

Post by VolturiGirl »

I was really lazy & since I was just sitting at home all day I decided to make it a lounge in pajama's all day day. So what do you think would be Alice's opinion on such a thing?

First, I wold let her pick out my jammy's. I'm thinking something silky but comfortable. Comfortable socks, on the other hand, would get me in trouble with her. I think Alice would be a fun shopping partner.

:twisted:
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

Hi everyone,
How about a newbie to help scare away the crickets?

- Do you have a nickname or something you would rather be called?
Not really. Just call me Suzan or Suus.

- What career path do you want to follow here?
I’d love to be a shopper or a chef, but partier and security sound good to. Just place me wherever you need me.

- Why did you want to join Team Alice?
I’ve been reading up on what I’ve missed here on the Lex and you guys seem to be having a lot of fun! Plus I love Alice and party planning, of course. I’m actually planning my own birthday party and this is probably the right place for some good tips.

- What is your favourite thing about Alice?
I love her bubbly and positive personality and the fact that she winds everyone around her little fingers. :D

- Any favourite quotes from or about Alice?
I have a lot, but “How much do you love me, Bella?” is definitely a favourite. She said this in Eclipse when she tries to convince Bella to let her throw the wedding. I laugh so hard every time I read that part. Feel sorry for Bella too. How can anyone resist Alice?

- Is there anything else you want to share?
Can’t think of anything right now, but feel free to ask anything you want to know.

If there is anything else I need to do to become an official member here, please let me know. I’m still kind of new to the forum and don’t know the proper etiquette yet. :oops:

Hope to see you around!
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hi Suzan!!

Welcome to the NEWBIE!!

You Rock!

Seriously. 8-)

Thanks so much for joining us here in the rather empty party zone. I am Kayla, and I help with this crazy place. We do need to get a few fun things going, but I am super busy over the weekend. I will try and come back to post more late.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Welcome Suzan! Ya it's been pretty dead around here lately.
Suzan wrote: - Any favourite quotes from or about Alice?
I have a lot, but “How much do you love me, Bella?” is definitely a favourite. She said this in Eclipse when she tries to convince Bella to let her throw the wedding. I laugh so hard every time I read that part. Feel sorry for Bella too. How can anyone resist Alice?
I love this part too! It's one of my favorite Alice moments from the whole saga. I was REALLY BUMMED when it wasn't in the movie. It would have been such a great comedic moment! Plus help show more of Alice & Bella's relationship. (They haven't shown enough of it in the movies in my opinion.)

Well to liven this place up would we want to do a Halloween party? I know it's only a week away but there's an idea.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Hi Suzan! I'm Chrissy and I'm a newbie too. You'll like it here, everybody's pretty nice.

Halloween is only less than a week away! Any plans anybody?
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!! No one has told me that I rock before :lol: thanks

I really miss Alice & Bella's relationship in the movies too. I hope they show more of that in BD with the wedding preperations.

A Halloween party sounds like fun! I've never celebrated Halloween before. It is a little last minute, but I will be behind a computer all week anyway (studying for an exam :( ). So tell me what needs to be done and I'm on it.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

The wedding preperations would be a great place to show it. I really want to see Alice's maxed out decorations. And freaking out Bella. I hope they do the wedding if not exactly A LOT like the book. Come on it's the wedding! It's probably a good thing that Kristen has said Stephenie Meyer is in charge of the dress.

Well to plan a party we have to pick a day & time. And other stuff like if it's a dress up/costume party. And some other stuff I can't think of right now. And then we usually someone makes an announcement to invite the other teams. I've never been able to make it to one & so that's all I really know. Could pm a mod for more info if needed.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Here is what we need for a party...
Choose a theme: Halloween anyone?? We could come in with costumes.
Set a date: Next weekend?
Send out Invites: These can be done by anyone who is around
Choose a place: If we want a scary Halloweenish theme, I can definitely do that!
Pick food and music: Come in and bring your favorite theme snack or dish for the party (Halloween is fun, but winter or autumn treats are nice too!) and links to your favorite songs. These are posted as links, and I can help you with that if you need. :)
Come on over and let the partying begin!!
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Hey all! I can try to do the invites in time. Just need to know exactly what it should say. =)

Have a great day everyone.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

I think the invites should say
-when: this weekend (next weekend would give everyone more time, but I think the Halloween-feel would be kind of lost)
-where: here one the APPC thread
-theme: Halloween and everyone can bring a costume, a snack and music as Kayla said or maybe links to cool carved pumpkins or other decorations
Can't think of anything else right now.

Edit: How are they coming?? I'd love to help if you need/want that.
So is there anyone else excited and coming to the party?? It starts tomorow, right? I already have a costume picked out. It'll be my first party so please come people *puts on incredibly sweet begging face* (I understand though, if everyone is busy...)

Edit #2 (it's two weeks later and no posts!): So the party didn't work out that well :roll: . I guess everyone is pretty busy and that's okay. I hope everyone had a great Halloween!
But since I was kind of lazy and wanted to start the discussion again in the hope that someone might notice (can't take the risk of getting in trouble with the mods by double posting while I'm still new here ;) ) I'm just going to answer an old question.

I was really lazy & since I was just sitting at home all day I decided to make it a lounge in pajama's all day day. So what do you think would be Alice's opinion on such a thing?
I think Alice would love a pajama-day, actually. You can look very fashionable in pajama's nowadays and just look at how much fun she had when she kidnaped Bella in Eclipse. I think she would really enjoy a day full of painting nails, reading fashion magazine's and lying on the sofa in her favourite silk payama's or babydoll with fluffy slippers. Of course she would have even more fun if it was a full-on pajama-party. I would let her do my nails and hair all day and night long! :D

Here's a new question for you to think about (sorry if this has been asked before): Alice calls Bella as soon as she sees her future disappear when Bella finds out she's pregnant in BD, but she doesn't say that she knows Bella's pregnant. Do you think she knew and why would she call after Bella finds out and not when Bella actually gets pregnant? What was her first reaction to the pregnancy?

(On a side-note: Jeez, I can come up with some long sentences. Hope I still make sence. :? )