Alice's Party Planning Committee - Round #4

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee - Round #4

Post by willowtree »

Kristen~ well, in Canada, all we saw was SPOILER!!! Edward: "Marry me, Bella." Then the screen went black (I thought the projector failed... :lol: ) and then the credits came on. And no, I did not blink. END SPOILER!!!

Kayla~ also, what food?
Aside from muffins and hotdogs. And warm sodas. (:

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hi guys!
Umm, I didn't see my name. I do food stuff, but I don't knw my rank.
Mountains it is!
I'll try to whip up a wolfish Native American scene for us all.
Food. Hmmm, how about some Fry Bread and a ton of meat for hungry wolves? Berries and rice dishes plus some good old winter foods like pies and stew would be good too.
I got an IPod for my birthday, and I am actually posting on it. Too cool!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

PM me with your current rank, and I will add you.
Welcome, kayAlicekay! Sorry, I didn't see your post!
Welcome to APPC, I am Derek, one of your wonderful hosts!
PM me with any questions!

EDIT: PM me and tell me if you would like to be a Partier, Shopper, Chef or Security.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Awww, we'll miss you Ali! And we'll try to swamp you with catching up! :D

And I've been awesome Kristen! It's been forever since I've seen you! *glomps Kristen*

Oh, and Derek, I'm a World Class Money Spender now.... :D

Mm, Kayla, I love your sceneries! Good luck hon! :D And I also love the food ideas. S'wonderful. So...who's gonna handle the food?

Maybe someone besides Kayla...since she has to do the scenery stuff....maybe I could do it?

And we need a dress code. I'm guessing casual, with some kind of for...is that it? Are we dressing native american style? That would be fun...

SPOILER ALERT!!!! Where I am, we saw Edward proposing and then Bella's surprised face with a little gasp of surprise and then the credits. END SPOILER!!!!!

Welcome KAYKAY!!!! Feel free to jump in with the party planning (after you PM Derek what career you want?) and questions and everything!

Aaah, tchao for now my besties. :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
little-freak
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by little-freak »

I'm pretty sure that SPOILER I saw Edward asking her to marry him, Bellas shocked fase and then the credits END OF SPOILER
I'm not sure though cause they turned on the lights a few seconds before edward said "marry me" and everyone was just like "why are they turning the lights on?! it can't be over yet!" :lol:

I just noticed a funny mistake in the german eclipse yesterday.
I've eclipse like 5 or 6 times in english and way more often in german but somehow I never noticed!!
When Edward and Jacob are talking about using Seth as a cell phone Edward says "Three hundred miles? That's impressive." (It's on page 409)
In the german translation Edward says 500 meters....that's about a third of a mile :lol:
500 kilometers would have been right...
Alice's Party Planning Committee: V.I.P.-Guest
Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.

Image Image
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's hilarious!!!!! Haha, if I knew german, I would totally get a german copy and read it!

Hmmm....speaking of which....I think I'm gonna go find a french copy!!!! :D

best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I haven't been on here in a while! Sorry!

I saw SPOILER Edward asking Bella to marry him, surprised face, little gasp from Bella, fade to black END SPOILER

I'm sorry but since I haven't been on, someone please explain what we're planning at the moment?

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Haha hey! :D

Well, right now, we're planning a werewolf party. The dress code is casual with some kind of (fake fur) and the setting is in the garage. We're gonna be fixing up cars and stuff in honor of Jake and his rabbit, and then after a while, we'll change scenes to the mountains for a fireside something. :lol: So dress warm. :D

copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

Renesmee_Bella wrote:fireside something. :lol: ... :D

hahahahahahahaha :lol: thanks for that, Fat. :lol: we will definitely have a fireside something.

anyways, just curious... are we simultaneously planning a werewolf party and a Christmas / winter holiday party?

cos I know we were talking about the "Orange" party, but before that we were planning our annual winter holiday party... :? somewhere between the old thread and this one, things seem to have gotten confused - or maybe that's just me??
I dunno. normally I would be all for a non-traditional (read werewolf and fantastic) holiday party, but I have stepped up as invite maker (miss you Ali!), so I would kinda like to know what's going on. also, i already made an invite draft for a winter holiday party. I can change it, obvi, I just would like to know what we're officially doing.

thanks,

~ Kat
xoxo
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Here is what I think is going on:
It is a wolf / winter party. We will have it in a garage or lodge - which is it guys? - in the mountains. I am putting together a snowy mountain scene with the aurora borealis behind it. We are going more Native American, so earth tones are still a must. We are also planning to wear faux fur things, I think. We need to settle this guys, and come up with a date or two.

Is this correct, or did I get it wrong?