Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Santi nodded, grinning.
"Where have you been, man? We've missed you here!"
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((I'm just gonna jump right in here....))

"Yes, please!" Joha agreed. She was itching to have some fun!

"Is everything alright here? The castle just feels off," Nora said. Johanna kind of felt it too...like there was fluff in her head...

When Elena & Nora both shook it off, Joha went with the flow. Probably just some form of claustrophobia....

She was revved up for a good time and she gladly followed the rest of the guard off the grounds....

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

"Where have you been, man? We've missed you here!" Santi grinned.
"I was practicing, living with the mortals. It took a lot of time, but it has paid off."
Word is Afton left Italy to find the whereabouts of his family. He has this feeling that his clan is still alive despite of the attack 100 years ago.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

"Nice! Do you wanna find the others?" Santi asked.
Afton was back!
((Now if only Ana could show up...))
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

"Nice! Do you wanna find the others?" Santi asked.
"Oh yes, A little reunion won't hurt." Afton looked around the cellars of the castle.
Something was in that castle. He just can't track it down
"Did you hear that?"
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Elena stopped walking when she came to the fountain that she and Demetri had met at. There were several humans there, and quite a few of them were young lovers. "Excuse me," Elena asked a young man, flirting with her body language. "My friends and I were looking for some fun tonight, and I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction."

The man gave her several blinks, thoroughly dazzled by the vampire in front of him. "Of course," he stuttered. "If you want, I can take you to one of the more active night clubs here..."

"That would be lovely." Elena answered, winking at him. She beckoned for the others to follow as the young man led the way.

-At the Castle-
Four vampires had made their way into the castle. Their instructions were to disable or exterminate any of the vampires within and then, if they were successful, to capture the Masters and hold them hostage.

((I'll let you two have fun with that. D: ))

-Mara-
So far, so great. Using Elena, she had found the means of leading the majority of the vampires out of the castle. To the few who were lagging behind she had sent a group of four skilled vampires. Scheming was tiring work. And Mara was getting thirsty.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Matilda could feel her fangs slowly slide out of their sockets but turned her head away from the human.

"Shouldn't we wait for the others?" Matilda mused, her teeth jabbing at her lips incomfortably.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Elena sighed, and placed a hand on the human's shoulder, stopping him. "I guess we should wait. But let's not take all night!" Her hand was absently stroking the human's neck, and he seemed to be enjoying it. She could feel the warmth of his blood and his strong heart beat. Of course.... she would have to make sure this human was a tourist if she ever wanted to sink her teeth into his neck.

She chatted with him a little, getting to know him better. She was in luck. He was from the states, with a few of his friends who were already waiting for him at a club with a name that meant the Bloody Rose in English. The club was about a mile outside of the main city. He joked around as he related how the club was specifically decorated in a Gothic theme to represent a few of the "myths" of vampires in the surrounding areas. "Of course, I can take you and your friends to another club if you like if vampires aren't your thing," he offered. "I'll be willing to go with you."

Elena had to hide a laugh, though she did give him a small smile that was tinged with a slightly evil mischievousness. "Actually, that sounds... rather nice, perfect actually." She turned her head, grinning at those who were waiting behind her.
ImageImageImage
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Gah, school definitely needs to end for me like now!)

Matilda shifted from foot to foot uneasily. Trust me, we're closer to these vampires than you think, human. She thought to herself.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

-Mara-

Mara had to laugh. So far, everything was going as perfect as a vanilla sundae with chocolate sauce. It would be easy to slip a few of her people into this club if it was vampire themed. They would stage an attack there. They would be able to trap the Volturi inside. She didn't really care about the humans inside. The Volturi would have been hesitant to reveal themselves, but in the new reign, vampires would not have to worry.
ImageImageImage