Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Johanna stood back from Elena as she talked to some humans. She was acting...weird.

She seemed to be more in the mood for fun than she had been only a day or two ago. What had changed?

There was a certain gleam in her eyes that creeped Joha out, which was weird because she could sense nothing wrong mentally...

It was actually as if Elena's mind was curiously blank. Johanna knew that Elena was in pain, maybe this was her way of dealing...

She couldn't help but smell the pounding of the human's heart and the thick blood that pumped through his veins.

Joha could feel the venom on her teeth and was very much tempted. She held back and distracted herself by flipping through the thoughts of the people milling about....

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

I stay behind as the other vampires start filing out to follow Elena. What would the Masters think if all of us left? I frown at the thought.

"...aren't you coming? Your girlfriend's leading the way." Jane sneers.

I resist the urge to mentally snap her neck in half.

"I'll be staying behind with Felix." I reply and she shrugs and walks ahead of the others.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Inside Elena's mind was a losing battle. The true Elena was stuck in the back of her own mind, imprisoned there by the Mara. She had strained against the bonds that kept her from gaining back her own control, but she was weak. And now, she was feeling rather sick as Mara used her body to flirt with a human boy. Demetri... she cried, but her body would not obey her. Her body only followed the commands of Mara.

That's a cute boy you have there, Mara mentally said to her prisoner. Too bad I might have to destroy him... though, maybe I'll keep him as my own personal toy. I've never been able to have a boy to myself, and that's all due to the stupid vampire who changed me so young in the first place.

Elena gave a feeble snarl. Don't you dare touch him. It wasn't my fault that you were changed at your age. Her mental voice was tired, and quiet.

And what are you going to do if I do touch him. He probably wouldn't know the difference, and you don't have the ability to stop me. Mara gave a evil girl laugh. Besides, if I have you under my hold long enough you won't need him anymore. In fact, you will hardly notice anything I do with you. You won't exist.

With that, Mara shut Elena tighter into the back of her mind, leaving Elena to panic. She was going to disappear? She struggled against her imprisonment with more fervor. A while ago, all she wished was to disappear. She had nothing! But now, she had friends, and people to care about.

Mara turned her attention from to the human in front of her. He was totally making an idiot of himself. He was practically drooling! She waved off her disgust, and started thinking about Elena's Demetri, noticing that he wasn't in the group following her. She would have to get him for herself later, but for now, she had something else to do. Mara faced those who had followed her, or Elena's body, and with a sigh of impatience asked, "Is everyone ready yet?"

((People in the castle: There are four of Mara's henchmen in the castle. Feel free to do whatever you want, you can even give them whatever characteristics you want. They are basically there for your entertainment, and I've been purposefully vague about them, so use your imagination. :D ))
Last edited by SethisMine on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

(Is this Dexter Dexter or is this a new madeup Dexter? :lol: just making sure! )

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Whoops! I meant Demetri. :D Lol, I got the first letter right, and the person who plays the character right. :D ))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

In suspicion, Afton went by to the halls, seeing 4 human figures with black cloaks.
He can't tell if they are really humans or some rebellious vampires.
Afton never took a chance.
"INTRUDERS!" Afton warned and sprung into action
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

"Intruders!" Afton cries and I flit quietly to his side.

"...very discrete, my friend." I comment, eyeing the unfamiliar cloaked figures.

best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((Lol, I've been away for sooo long!))

I arrived in the castle after an extended "vacation". I walked down the hall into my room.

It seemed odd, being back after a while away, even though Caius went with me.

I changed out of my cloak and dress, and put on simple jeans and a long-sleeved t-shirt. My sock-covered feet padded down the hall looking for friends.

The atmosphere changed quickly and my senses heightened.

"Intruders!" I heard someone shout. I ran towards the voice. Why was there always someone wanting to take us down lately?

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Johanna eyed Elena warily, why did she sound so different?

She sounded impatient and mean and completely unlike herself.

"I'm ready," she spoke up, wanting to get whatever Elena was so impatient for on the road...

((Hey Nicholle, am I sposed to be able to read Mara's intentions? Or do I come up against a wall? Not sure what to do here :D))

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

Is it okay, if I just ask what you are doing? *embarrased face* sorry for interuppting guys.
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.