Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by SethisMine »

'"A road trip sounds interesting." I asked. "Where should we go?"

((Hello? Hellloooooooooo? *echoes* Where is everyone? This place is soo DEAD! No pun intended... okay... maybe a little pun... but still... It's soo slow here... Anyone else have an idea for a plot for us to follow? this party thing isn't doing much... ))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Not a clue. We're missing our main crew so you me and Demetri can't pick things up by ourselves. :( we need to get out of the castle...)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

(( :( This is sad... I don't want the Volturi to die! Just think, if the Volturi dies off... it would leave the next largest coven to take over! And that would be the Mafia... Can you imagine how chaotic the world would be if the Mafia was in charge of all of the vampires?!?! :lol: ))
ImageImageImage
edwardlikeshaystacks

(They'd take torture and cruelty to the next level. :lol: I thought the Mafia was more powerful than Volturi...or was it vice versa?)

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((True, Mafia are more powerful, they just don't care about it. :D :lol: ))
ImageImageImage
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

(( :lol: Hahahah, it is so dead, here! We need a story line!))

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
edwardlikeshaystacks

(*does CPR on Volturi thread* its no use! There's no pulse. :( )

(Well, since I've been reading the vampire diaries...it makes me want to do this!)

As Matilda waited for the group to decide on where they wanted to go celebrate, she noticed something pulse from the side of her preferral vision. When she turned to look at it, she saw that it was a white light, only it flashed wildly, urgently. Her eyes narrowed as her fingers reached to drag it from the constellation of lights around it, and it came forth eagarly.

"Show yourself." Matilda whispered softly to it, but it did not cease it's frantic pulsing and after a moment, hurled itself towards Elena.

It circled around her. Again and again and it's light seemed to burn as brightly as it could. But Elena didn't seem to notice. Matilda stepped towards it, the collection of light shards following her as she took in the scene. The urgent shard of light, the distracted Elena.

It was not Elena's light. No. Matilda had seen it, if not only for a split second and it had been a vibrant green. This was another's light. White...as death. But who's?
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Lol, What am I supposed to do with that? Is Elena being taken over by Kathrine? Cuz that could be interesting. :D ))

I was playing with the edge of my shirt, biting my lip. It seemed as if no one was taking to the idea of going out very much... I shrugged, deciding that it didn't matter much. We would eventually end up doing something... though... it seemed as if we were taking forever to figure out what.
ImageImageImage
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(Haha did a Katherine exist in this Elena's life too? At first, I was going to have it be the Zane guy. But Katherine works as well...*rubs hands together* Muahaha)

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((No, there is no Katherine... But Zane would be interesting as well... Though I could make some sort of Katherine if needs be... Or I could always bring back Derek... though... I think he probably has changed a lot.

I got it! I could make the two brothers have a demonic little sister who has finally learned of Derek's (who used to be evil before he repented) death. And she is coming for revenge since she wanted to rule the world with her big bro. Being a vampire, her power could be the ability to possess others as well, though we'll limit her power some how... I could make her rather young... like seven or something. This would make her more prone to having tantrums... though little kids are awfully good at hide and go seek...

Besides, I always thought Zane as more of a blue. Derek was the one with the green, and it would make sense if the little girl's aura, i guess you could say, was green as well.

How does that sound? It would give us more to deal with then if it were Zane to come back. Zane probably would be a bit sad that Elena was moving on, but last time he saw her, he encouraged it. We could always have the brothers come back in spirit form later to help defeat their devil of a sister.))
ImageImageImage