Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by SethisMine »

I nodded, and followed the others toward the door. I only knew Nora, and it was to her I directed my smile. The others were not people that I really knew... The snake was still wrapped around my arm... I would have to give that back after this was done. My other hand went to finger the pendant that I wore around my neck, It's bright red crystal glittering when it caught rays of light. I had gotten it from my grandma a few days after my birthday... a few days before I was changed...

I shook my head, clearing it. I needed to focus now.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(Yeah, unless you want to throw in some mortal combat stuff but we'll just say that the main guards need to be to be sure that there's no conspiracy theories going on. :lol: )
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

(( :lol: Okayy.))

Caius whispered back to me, "Of course, Athena."

I nodded and went back to my seat. Well, this was going to be interesting.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

Nora followed into the others into the chamber. She saw Elena and smiled back. Nora and Eleana had been through this before and they were skilled guards - there is no reason they should not be successful.

Nora stood in front of the main guards and the masters; she waited to be called up to "share" with Aro and prove her worth and skill.

((Someone can go first or call me up and start my part. If neither happens I'll be back tomorrow or saturday to post my evaluation process. Just have to go finish a project now - aghh :? ))
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

"Nora, my dear. Please...come join us." Aro calls from across the room in a soft voice.

"Tell us, what makes your power so great." Caius asks, bored.

"Yes, do show us as well!" Aro concurrs.
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

"Nora, my dear. Please...come join us." Aro calls from across the room in a soft voice.

"Tell us, what makes your power so great." Caius asks, bored.

"Yes, do show us as well!" Aro concurrs

Nora smiled at Aro and then Caius and Marcus. I've done this before; just go about as you usually do Nora reassured herself.

Nora stepped forward and addressed the Masters, "My power deals with memories. I can go through someone's memories, view them, bring the forward in a person's mind, alter them if I wish, or pass what I've seen a long through my artwork or my thoughts being seen by a vampire with the gift." Nora turned and faced Aro, directing the end portion of her comment to him.

Aro called Nora forward eagerly., "Nora, show me please." The Master held out his hand for her. Nora handed Aro, Caius, and Marcus her artwork, so Aro could verify if what he saw matched what Nora said she'd seen. Then Nora delicately laid her hand on top of Aros.

Nora hoped Aro would be pleased. She had gained recognition with Aro for her power and she was gaining favor over the year due to Aro's enjoyment of her power. She knew she'd probably never be as favored as Jane or some of the others, she honestly didn't care about replacing anyone either, but being in favor did keep a guard around longer.

((someone can run Aro if they want to continue my part or someone can post in between. I'll finish after there have been other posts - save some of the activity and keep the tread alive :D ))
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

"You have quite a creative eye, Nora." Aro smiles approvingly.

"Impressive." Marcus muses.

"Bring in a guard." Caius hisses.

I quickly gesture for the next guard to come up.

"Show us how this will be advantageous to us in battle." Caius adds.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

I tap my fingers nervously against the side of my chair as Caius says, "Bring in a guard."

Demetri gestures for the guard to come up and Caius adds, "Show us how this will be advantageous to us in battle."

I shoot Caius a look from the corner of my eye. I'm actually quite fond of Nora, the tempo of my tapping increases and becomes slightly audible. Caius raises his eyebrows at me and I stare back, a tiny crease in my forehead. His face softens a little but not enough to reassure me completely that Nora and everyone I am fond of will make it through alive.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

Nora took her hand from Aro's and stepped down to the level of the new arrival.
They guard and Nora stood opposite from each other. Nora didn't know this guard - she'd would need eye contact to get his mental "frequency" and set up a bond.
"You may begin," Caius instructed.

The guard lunged for Nora; she side stepped out of the way with ease and slammed the guard to the ground. Nora was swift naturally, it compensated for her mental power. Of course Nora had learned to fight well physically, you couldn't be a guard for long without being well rounded. However, this test was about using her power in battle and she could tell the guard she was up against specialized in physical combat. If he hit her she would suffer serious damage - this fight was going to require her speed, charm and the coy, sly part of her demeanor.

Nora stepped back and the guard got back up. He came at her non stop from all directions, but her evasive moves bested his. She softened her face and talked kindly, "I'm sorry it seems like you must keep chasing me."
Nora stopped dodging suddenly, confusing the guard.
"I guess it would be better to properly fight, I must look like a coward."
The guard charged and threw a punch at Nora, but Nora slid away from the punch towards the guard. She grabbed his shoulders and looked into his eyes before he could even realized he should counter, or atleast shut his eyes. A sly smirk formed on Nora's face.

Nora shuffled through his thoughts at a rapid speed so, he's a proud vampire is he. Let's find you failures. Nora pulled forward the suppressed, or atleast attempted to be suppressed, memories of times the guard had failed. The guard began to react becoming confused and aggrevated, changing between holding his head and rubbing his eyes - the vamp couldn't tell what was going on leaving him wide open for Nora to over take his strength.

She pinned the opposing guard to the floor - all that was needed to pass with the Masters. She looked up at Aro, Marcus, and Caius who looked pleased. Nora hoped that they really were.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

I had never seen Nora in a battle. Now I knew why we had her, besides her power.

I clapped politely, the Masters, except Caius of course, following.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo