Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
miss_annabella
Wandering Through Town

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Post by miss_annabella »

*CW&IA SPOILERS*

That was amazing. I was great to see it wrapped up this way. My chest was going to explode the entire time B & E were in Forks, I think I almost cried like four times. HH's writing is great, I loved her characters and how they have grown so much. I can't believe it is over. But I agree with Amanda Beth that they really can't go through any more than they have and it was so sweet how she ended it.
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

LALALALA I'm getting people mentioning making yet another sequel to LAF/TPC and I really don't know if I want to or when I would have the time to. I don't want to let people down though :( :(
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

One more question: (Sorry for being so annoying) but is Elemental on Twilighted?
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

~~CW&IA Discussion~~

I'm with you AmandaBeth... I'm still dealing with the fact that this wonderful ride is totally over.... though there are several outtakes I am literally quivering to read.

At first, I was a little miffed at Zafrina. It is one of the things I actually hate about some in my chosen profession...there is a difference between helping someone adjust to the world around them and deal with their stuff and changing that individual. It took me awhile to see Zafrina's direction with TattWard.

BabyBell's sense of overwhelmed at the memorial was so palpable, I wanted to stand on her other side. But, her sense of relief, of closure, was so wonderful to see. And seeing her find her peace, and therefore giving TattWard his peace was so fantastic. Hearing TattWard speculate about having a daughter, even when he's answering to the principal for her being truly Daddy's girl, is hysterical and so heartwarming I cried.

GAH!! what an end!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

First of all...AMANDA BETH~~I am one of those lalala's who have mentioned a possible sequel to TPC, but do not allow me/us to pressure you! I just adore your writing, and would love to read more of your stuff. But, I totally get the pressures of every day life and keeping up with a fic. I feel it too with Perfect Forever, and my reader base is no where near yours. We will love you regardless of whether you write a sequel or not. :)

CW&IA Discussion!!
Say it ain't so...THE END! :cry: This chapter was absolute freaking perfection! The memorial service...GAH! The visit to the cemetary...OMG!! The revealing of the fact that Tattward FINALLY bought the ring! We know they will be getting married at some point. :D
I was sad...I was happy...I ...I....am speechless at this moment because I hate so badly that it's over.

Going to take some cold meds and go to bed now. I feel like DOODIE!
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

CW&IA Discussion

Oh God, I'm gonna miss this fic so much, you can't even imagine. No more Tattward and Babybells. But, I agree with what was said before, they've been through enough already.
I loved loved loved loved loved the epilogue. It was just the perfect ending for this fic. BabyBells finally finding some closure and therefore bringing closure to Tattward as well was beautiful to see.
I loved that Edward bought the ring and I know Bella will be ready someday to marry him and have children. I like that there are gonna be some outtakes and though I don't think there should be a sequel, I would've loved to see the wedding.
But still, I loved it so much.
I'm so sad that this is truly the end. :(

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
miss_annabella
Wandering Through Town

Post by miss_annabella »

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:One more question: (Sorry for being so annoying) but is Elemental on Twilighted?
DudeRocksTheTwilight - I don't think that Elemental is on Twilighted. There is a forum for it though. I think the link is on TallulahBelles fanfic page here.

It's a pretty good fic. The plot is pretty unique, there is witchcraft involved and a different take on imprinting. I definitely recommend it as it is on my own reading list.
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Hi everyone!

CW&IA DISCUSSION~~~

I waited 2 days to read the Epi--just didn't want it to end. *sniff-sniff* Its been such an awesome ride! I really liked how HH wrapped it up-making them go back to Forks for closure so that they could move on to their own, healthy, relationship. And she had the perfect HEA for them ~ it was just so Tattward and Inkella!! (and I have to have me a HEA- ;) :lol: )

EP

Khaz posted a teaser on Twitter....I'm not sure if its on Twilighted yet, but omg-can't wait for the full chapter!!!

Laura - *waves HI!* thank's for the rec on The Lost Boys ! Its now added to the insanely long list of fan-fics I have (and thankfully, I know I'm not alone- :D )

sorry for the quick post! Glad I was able to stop by--I've missed you guys!!

Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
JillOBean
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by JillOBean »

EP

Now that I'm caught up on EP-- I'm dying a little inside the longer I have to wait for chapter 68!
I'm so frickin' excited!

MoTU

Fifty is being so darn sweet and gentle. Any bets on how long until his twitchy palm runs amuck?

UofEM

OMG! I'm SO glad Edward didn't kill Jacob-- but part of me kind of wanted him to. And go Edward, telling Charlie off! I sure do hope none of this gets back to the University though....

Edwards-vamp-bride
Settled in Forks

Emancipation proclamation Question!!!

Post by Edwards-vamp-bride »

Okay, so i finally decided to take my friends advice and read Emancipation Proclamation by khair.., and i fell in LOVE WITH IT!!

IT'S A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!

So my question, could be a spoiler if you haven't read chapter 66-67, so just in case

*****spoiler from chapter 66*************** warning

***i serious i'm warning you****
okay than, so i'm guessing most people have read it anyways, does bella know that she is Aros niece!!!, that she's like princess de mafia, (spelling srry)!! and do you think she's realize soon that why James i think, kidnapped her!!
your advice!! thanks