Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Thanks, miss_annabella.
Right now I'm getting caught up on Wide Awake. I know it's sad, but I never finished it.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
miss_annabella
Wandering Through Town

Post by miss_annabella »

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:Right now I'm getting caught up on Wide Awake. I know it's sad, but I never finished it.
No problem!

Wide Awake is what got me started on this craziness. I came on this forum one day and everyone was all talking about WA this and heart fail that. It should be in the "required reading" section of fanfic.
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Okay...all I'm going to say tonight before I drown myself in cold medicine and fall softly into dream land is...HockeyWard(Because I refuse to get into the initials this time...I can't keep up with them all!)...@#$% Cuss and Fuss...I have fallen hook line and sinker for this fic!! Did anyone have any doubt that I would? :lol:
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

OMG - Emancipation Proclamation update on Khar's blog!

Woke to an e-mail notification this morning ... HAD TO READ ... now I'm gonna be late for work! :shock: Warning.
Member of Rob's Halfway House
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

~~EP Discussion~~

Well, if you saw the teaser, you had a fair inclination that this wasnt' going to end well. But, there I go again, getting lulled in by the first half of the chapter. MobWard overreacted to Jacob... :o big shocker. But, then he made it home and no James...no Heidi...no anyone but BellaRagazza rocking a rolling pin. But, I should have known. BellaRagazza would downplay the danger and think she was losing it or something. MobWard even makes up with Jacob...sort of .....WHAM!!!! There it is. Blindsided. Crap!!!! I knew it. I knew them messing with that chip was going to come back and bite them in the backside. I knew it. And now, MobWard will blame himself for every hair harmed on her head because he knows what the delay could mean.

James called in for a sit down... sounds like Aro was catching on to his sick, twisted ways. Carlisle is going to kill that man and in a way that will not be clean or quick. I have a feeling we'll find out just how dark he can be. Because he will do that for his son. It's kind of like CW&IA. There are some people who just need to die a slow, horrible and painful death for the misery they have caused. Ironically, here, it's the same dude.

Khar owns my soul and I am so happy she is continuing with the story on her blog. But, I also have a feeling that the darkest before the dawn is still on it's way.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
JillOBean
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by JillOBean »

EP SPOILERS..... Chapter 68...

Bella has NO idea that she is a principessia (spelling? lol)

At most, she may be thinking that they're after her to get Edward to take the Omerta.

Edward said at the end of what, chapter 66 or 67, that he basically never plans on telling her about her lineage.

Any ideas about the stray bullet in the passenger side of the car? I'm thinking it's very possible BellaRegazza fired the gun. The girl has spunk and I don't think she'd even flinch at using it if she thought she was protecting Edward.

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

JillOBean wrote:EP SPOILERS..... Chapter 68...

Bella has NO idea that she is a principessia (spelling? lol)

At most, she may be thinking that they're after her to get Edward to take the Omerta.

Edward said at the end of what, chapter 66 or 67, that he basically never plans on telling her about her lineage.

Any ideas about the stray bullet in the passenger side of the car? I'm thinking it's very possible BellaRegazza fired the gun. The girl has spunk and I don't think she'd even flinch at using it if she thought she was protecting Edward.
~~EP DISCUSSION~~

BEAN!!! Oh, Bean! You have just given me one small sliver ray of hope in what has been a dark morning. I didn't even think about the fact that maybe, just maybe, BellaRagazza gave James the business end of MobWard's 45!!! She's still missing, though. Which means, at the very least, she's hurt, disoriented, terrified and lost in the woods. But, if she shot James, maybe he was either, best case scenario, fracking blown to kingdom come, or worst case scenario, not hurt and chasing her. Maybe there's a happy medium and he turned tail and ran like the true rat he is. GAH!!! Okay, maybe not all hope is lost at this point. Thank you thank you thank you, Bean.

As for BellaRagazza, you are right, at least as far as we know. To our knowledge (remember we all thought she didn't know about Elizabeth's sacrifice either...) she is not aware of her true parentage. However, would James tip his hand by telling her...if he has her? Hmmmm.... And, no, MobWard has no intent of telling her, at least not in the immediate future. Though, we've seen that plan come back to bite him in the backside, haven't we.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

** EP DISCUSSION **

I was so darn confused at first. When Edward got back to the house and Bella was still there I was so relieved. And then Jacob arrived and they were standing around talking I kept screaming at my computer, "Bella tell them about JAMES!!! What the hell are you waiting for?!?!?!?!" I could not understand. I even stopped reading and went back to the last chapter and re-read the last chapter..... ok yes there was someone outside the house and we all assumed that it was James. AUUGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Oh god when Jacob was shot I thought oh my here comes the shiza! Oh Edward screwing with the chip!!! Another AUUGGHHHHHHH!!! Pins and needles!!!!!

Khar this update was fabulous and thank you so much for continuing writing this amazing story!!

CW&IA DISCUSSION

I agree with you all. What a great ending. I loved every bit of it. But the withdrawl of no more TattWard and BabyBells. *sniff sniff*
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

I just noticed this morning that EP has ch. 68 out I am currently on ch.58. I can't wait to read some of your post and join in on the discussion . Proclamazione di emancipazione è la mia fan fiction preferita. Una bella storia di vero amore e devozione.
Banner by TammyAZ
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

EP Discussion

Wow...what a heartbreaking and stunning chapter. :o :( I was confused at first too, Kay. I didn't understand why Bella didn't tell Edward about James the second he walked in the house. Maybe she sort of talked herself into believing that she didn't really see James after she fainted.

Do you guys think there's any chance that Jacob might have survived? His character was starting to grow on me a little, and it will just burden Bella with even more guilt if she thinks yet another person lost his or her life because of her.

I wonder if Bella shot Laurent, or was Laurent wounded by one of Edward's bullets? Caryn, I wish we could hope that somehow Bella capped James' ar$e or he escaped and she's merely missing in the woods somewhere...but I cannot imagine any scenario where she would leave Edward voluntarily, even if it was to find help. I don't think she would have left Edward's side as long as he was still breathing. I'm fearful that that slimeball James took her with him. But where did Heidi go?

Khar writes the tense and suspenseful scenes so amazingly well. This chapter (and many of her others) have played out almost like a movie I can visualize in my head.

Does anyone know how many more chapters she's planning on writing? I guess what my real question should be is this... how many chapters of heartfail and angst will we have to endure before Mobward finds his Bella Ragazza? :(
Banner by TammyAZ