I've met a Twilight Saga Star!

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: I've met a Twilight Saga Star!

Post by Tornado »

Yeah, it's a bummer, isn't it?
Nora
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nora »

I haven't met anyone from Twilight, but I'd loved to meet with them. But my chances for that to happen are minimal. I live in Estonia, and I bet they probablly don't even know where it is. :)
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Isn't that next to Latvia?
Nora

Post by Nora »

Yep, it's north from Latvia . :D
Emmettroselover

Post by Emmettroselover »

I went to the Twilight Convention in Phoenix in 2009. It was a bday present to myself and I flew from Texas to get there. I was so excited about meeting Kellan, I even made him a gift, but unfortunately this was when the cancellations first started up. When I bought the ticket, Kellan, Peter, Jackson, and Ashley were all supposed to attend. They started pulling out one by one and the day before I left for the convention, Kellan cancelled due to filming Eclipse. Now I know that they had good reasons. The filming was important of course, but it did not stop my heart from breaking and feeling a bit taken advantage of. A lot of people at the convention felt that way and I think that was a natural feeling after waiting months in anticipation for something that did not happen.

But, once I was there and surrounded by Twihards like me, I really did enjoy myself. I got to meet Alex, Christian, Justin, Mike, Chaske, Gil, Edi, Catherine Hardwicke and Kiowa who showed up at the last minute just because he could. I got a great picture with Alex, Edi, Justin, and Mike. Hardwicke was amazing and she signed my book and wished me happy birthday. Plus I got to talk with the cast of the Hillywood Show. I met some amazing people at that convention, some that I still keep in touch with, and I think everyone made the best of the experience. Plus, I did receive autographed pictures of Jackson, Kellan, Peter, and Ashley. Was it as amazing as being there to get it in person? No way, but it was still great. Christian was the best as far as giving us juicy information about the cast. She had some pretty interesting comments to make about them and their relationships. I was at the brunch she attended and she gave us some insight as to just how close the cast was. It turned out to be a great experience. I am still determined to meet Kellan Lutz though. I love Emmett and fell in love with Kellan. Meeting him would be the best moment of my life, I just know it.