Twilight Mafia XVII

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Re: Twilight Mafia XVII

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

(( :lol: Yup that mission didn't last long.))

((Wait--so is it an immortal child, or isn't it?))
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Lol, this thread just started and I'm already confused. :D ))

As I came back to the ball pit, I found a snake, Ali, and a vixen, Queenie, outside of the cage thing. "No! No! No!" I said, shaking my head. "I can't let you out, or Lid will kill me!" I quickly concentrated to make a small air bubble around them turn into jello.... but something must have gotten to me because I turned a very large portion of the Mafia's back doors to jello save a very small part of where I was standing. "Whoops..." I muttered, staring at the familia who were now encased in a vast amount of red jello.

I then gave a laugh and a shrug. "I think I've had too much nutella recently... it tends to impair my judgment of things..."
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

((Yes, Feline is an immortal child. . . .let the fun begin. Oh boy. :roll: Definitely something to worry about. Leave it to Monica.))

The farther Monica got from her immortal sister, the better she felt. The guilt weighed heavy like boulders on her small shoulders, but she locked it like an impenatrable safe in her easily distracted mind.

She followed the shouting and maniacal laughter with an air of extreme curiousity. Within seven seconds, her mind was entirely blank in the wake of the sight Monica saw before her, Feline almost nonexistent, save for the funny feeling on her shoulders like a weight.

At first it was the bright colors that dazzled her, making her mind drift as her body froze. Then it was the half-exploded stuffed elephant that could have housed all of America's homeless. Then the strong sweet smell of overpowering sugar sticking to everything tangible in the masive cage. Eventually her wide eyes found the protesting, wriggling forms within the mass of colors. After a quick, confused scan, she realized that among the long-haired heads that there was only one male. The female race was being threatened in the Mafia house.

Monica heard a shout, and spotted Rosa yelling after a sinuous snake in the grass, and a flash of orange hair and emerald eyes.

Realizing quickly that she too, must be threatened with this impending danger, made an abrupt heel-face turn and planned to high-tail it out of the torture room filled with over-colorful blobs that hurt her eyes, masses of sticky sweet stuff, and Jello. She planned to run far away to be spared, but she also planned to be a doctor when she grew up, and that wasn't happening any time soon.

Something hard slammed into the middle of her back, pale arms wrapping themselves around her waist like iron shackles as Monica and her enthusiastic captor slammed into the earth.

"Hey Monica!" A high voice bellowed in her ear.

(( :lol: ))
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Caught red handed! :lol: )

Until this point, Queenie had never been more confused. It seemed that she was encased in a Jelly like chamber and she didn't know what to make of it. She quickly probed at the squishyness around her and saw that her creme coloured hand easily went through it. It was like a huge pool of half frozen water. She panicked slightly. What had she done in her human life to deserve such torture?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JazpersGrl »

((See, what did I tell ya?))

"No! No! No!" Rosa ran over to where Queenie and I were pondering how to help. "I can't let you out, or Lid will kill me!" I sat up and showed my fangs. If I bit her, it wouldn't hurt her but hopefully I wouldn't have to do that. In the next second, I was completely surrounded in red Jello. What the...? Apparently, this was Rosa's solution for our capture. Exxcussse me, I can't breathe! I mentally yelled to Rosa.
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Seriously, this pit thing was annoying. It was hard to move, and even if I could, I couldn't get out. I was claustrophobic, and this certainly wasn't helping. And in all honesty, I was pretty pissed off. A surge of electrical energy flowed through me and around the pit, shaking and shocking everyone in it. But it didn't do anything to get me out. If it did anything, it only pissed off the others in the pit.

I was going to kill Rosa.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"Just give me one sec..." I muttered. I concentrated on the mass of jello, planning to turn it back to air and let everyone go... when... "Nutella!" My eyes widened at a jar of Nutella that floated before me in the Jello. My eyes widened as I realized my mistake... This could be worse then the jello.... now everything and everyone was coated with Nutella.

"Ummm...." was all I could say as I tried to wipe Nutella off of my face with a Nutella coated hand. I really shouldn't have been sugar high when I first started this... I swear it had something with me turning myself into a plant earlier... it seemed to have addled my brains...
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Queenie only had a fraction of a second to escape the smoldering jelly before a mud bath coated Queenie and company. The scent that eminated from it was pungently sweet and she couldn't help but clap her hands over her nose to try to block it out completely.

"Anywhere but here!" She shouted to no one in particular and with that she vanished.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JazpersGrl »

I gasped the air in as the jello disappeared. Ugh! I mentally exclaimed when I realized the jello had disappeared... only to be replaced with a sticky substance. It was like peanut butter but... not. And I had no hands to wipe it off with! ROSSSSSSAAAA!!!!!
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

First I was surrounded in Jello. Now I was covered in Nutella.

"Rosa!" I yelled. "Now, uh, I love all this Nutella, but I really don't like it in my hair."

To make a point, I lifted my hand and tried to separate strands of my auburn hair, which was near impossible, because of all the chocolatey goodness.

"I'm gonna need a bath," I told Ali.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC