Twilight Mafia XVII

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: Twilight Mafia XVII

Post by willowtree »

((Netherlands is soooooo gonna win. 'Cause they rule. Even though the psychic octopus said differently. I'm surprised the Germans didn't eat him because he said they'd lose and he was right, and he's German, so he ought to vote for Germany. *sighs*

World Cup party? I'm in!

MLIN is funny.))

I frowned at Dexter when Eva went upstairs to her room, presumably to change into some other clothes. I was thinking of a shower, myself. A nice, hot, steamy, shower...

"Now, Dexter, you behave, and stay there," I told him, trying to keep my mind away from the idea of showers. "Okay?"

He grumbled incoherently. I rolled my eyes and raced upstairs.

After my wonderful shower (that was as nice as I had dreamed) I changed into a violet tank top and jeans. I braided my long, now-silky hair into a loose and messy side braid. I made a face at myself in the mirror, and pinned a (real) purple flower in my hair. Just because.

I stretched a moment, then jogged down the many flights of stairs to see Maria, Lidia, Monica, and Eva around the newborn.

"What happened?" I asked, concerned not only about her, but the famalia, too. "Is she ok?"

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Luisa stumbled down behind Lucia (yes, confusing I know) to see the newborn that she had not yet met sorrounded by Maria, Lidia, Monica & Eva.

What was going on?

((Hey sorry guys, I'm back for now (: I'll just wait till I read more of everything I missed to join in! :D))

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((Spain is gonna wiiiiiiiiiiiiiin :D
And guys, I passed my AP Euro test! :D))

I sighed. Feline wasn't as exciting anymore.

"Can we start training her now?" I asked Lidia.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Netherlands Netherlands Netherlands Netherlands Netherlands Netherlands Netherlands!!!!! RAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.
I'm wearing orange and black to church to show my pride. I'll just have to explain I'm Dutch, not a Beaver, though. And the psychic parakeet said that they'd win, and I don't trust non-arboreal cephalopods, so I'm going with the bird.
And yeah, Germany won! Suck it, Lourdes! :D )

"Well, you can't just say, 'I'm gunna train this newborn!' and voila, she's trained, Maria." I explained, lounging in the warm grass. The sun was out, so I was sparkling like the top of Mt Hood. Feline had noticed and was watching the rainbows we were casting with interest over her bloody juice box. "It's a process over time. We can't just let her run free. I don't think she trusts us enough to not just take off. If she does that, she'll invariably run across a human and make a big mess, and I can't let that happen." I sat down in front of Feline and tried to get her to make eye contact. "First I just need to see if she'll listen to me. And would someone please go shut all the windows so Dex can go back inside?" I asked, slightly exasperated.

I waved my hand in front of Feline to get her attention. "Feline- look at me. I need you to know I won't hurt you. I'm just trying to help you understand what's happened to you. Do you understand that?" I pressed some extra cognitive feelings onto Feline- a concentration boost. She had to be able to listen in order to gain control.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

((SPAIN SPAIN SPAIN SPAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!
And Paul the Octopus hasn't been wrong yet, and Paul says Spain will win!))

I listened to Lidia talking to Feline.

"Do you, do you want me to look in her memories?" I asked.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Queenie tried to keep as quiet as she possibly could but it seemed that the balls of her feet might tilt her off balance at any moment.

"Wouldn't it be a brighter idea to figure out whether or not she has any...erm...a-b-i-l-i-t-i-e-s we should take heed of?" She whispered.

Lidia stared at her tiresomely. Queenie, the girl is a newborn, not stupid. She can spell, you know.

Queenie's cheeks flushed, a deep maroon from the small amount of blood still circulating from the week's past hunt. "Nevertheless, one can never be too cautious."
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

"Wouldn't it be a brighter idea to figure out whether or not she has any...erm...a-b-i-l-i-t-i-e-s we should take heed of?" Queenie whispered.

Lidia looked at her and said something.

Queenie's blushed a little and said, "Nevertheless, one can never be too cautious."

"Queenie's right," I piped up. "My power won't help on this, maybe Lid's will... Where's Eleazar when you need him?" I muttered to myself.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(Alright, its Sunday! And 11:11, so I'm wishing for Holland to win! We've got 20 minutes till the match starts, everyone, get to the living room!
Lid's going to borrow some Time Lordy powers and freeze Feline so we don't have to worry about her till after the match is over.)

I looked at my watch- Dear Austre, the match was about to start! I grimaced apologetically at Feline, "I'm sorry, my dear, but we're going to need to pause your interrogation/training, because something far more important is about to start." I waved my hand and some shiny golden stuff shot out, making a bubble around Feline's cage. Inside said bubble, everything froze. Good. Now we wouldn't have to worry about her for a few hours. "Okay!" I exclaimed in a British accent, jumping up, "Everyone, get to the living room! The match is about to start!" Apparently the combination of soccer and using Time Lordy powers made me think in British. Oh well. I cheered as I dashed to the living room, jumping through a still open window and landing perfectly on my favorite couch. The humongous TV screen turned on to the opening minutes of the Holland vs Spain match. One half of the room was instantly decked out in all orange, the other half, red and yellow for the flaming Spaniards. I was quite happy in my orange half, but it made me want orange juice.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Lidia announced the game was about to start, and froze Feline. I ran up to my room and changed into my Casillas jersey and short shorts. I had painted a Spanish flag on my cheek.

"Come on SPAIIIIIIIIN!" I yelled, sliding down the banister and running into the living room, flopping down in a bean bag chair.

I grinned excitedly and pulled out a Spanish flag to wave around.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Maria joined me in the living room, covered in Spanish crap. I sighed, and continued to flail in excitement.

*insert review of first half in the FIFA thread here*

"Well, at least the Spanish aren't playing well either." I said to no one in particular.