Twilight Mafia XVII

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Twilight Mafia XVII

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Welcome back, Viola! :oops: )

Queenie blinked a few times before turning her gaze on Monica, who seemed quite pained.

"You alright, Monica? You look rather gloomy." She mused. "You don't supposed that was something of yours being broken up up there, do you?"

Queenie frowned as a rush of nostalgia weaved through her and an image of a piano shattered to bits came to mind. How very odd.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Sorry Lid, I tried to keep them all in... but that just made Ali very, very mad at me... I fixed her with a sincere look with my blue and green eyes. I probably shouldn't try to change thing's after large amounts of sugar. I've learned my lesson. I gave a little twittering noise before returning to my preening. Besides, it felt as if you were gone FOREVER! I'm so glad you're back, don't let Ali eat me!

((Sigh, it's going to be about 3 and a half weeks that I'm going to be gone... I'm going to be learning Chinese at a language camp thing at BYU. I don't know if we are going to get internet access, and even if we do, we are going to be SOOOOO busy learning a language and all. So, if you want, people can auto pilot Rosa for me, or I'll make her disappear in another dimension or something... :D ))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JazpersGrl »

((Cool, have fun, Nicholle!
Welcome back, Viola! How was your trip? And I didn't forget you, I myself was on a trip as well. Nothing exciting. Selling sunglasses in some po-dunk (?) little town. Woo.))

Ah, I see how you play, Miss Rosa. Hiding behind The Boss... Very tricky. If I swooped down, Lidia would surely have my head. I hovered gently behind Lid and Rosa. Just before my talons touched the ground I transformed, vampire again.
"I was never going to eat you, Rosa." Actually, I hadn't thought that far in advance. What had I done if I'd caught her? "In fact, I was done about halfway to the Mansion. I just enjoyed the chase. And in Rosa's defense, you were gone quite a long time, Boss."
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I almost jumped when I heard Ali right behind us. I listened to what she had said, knowing I had one by using Lid as a hiding place. I gave Ali a look with my green and blue eyes before finally flapping off of Lid's shoulder and in mid flight changing back into my original vampire form. I landed lightly with a small smile on my face. "You couldn't eat me if you tried." I said with a grin. "And thanks." I turned my head to Lid, "You take the longest potty breaks EVER!"
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Thank you. I feel loved again. XD I was camping. And yes, it was FUN. I like shooting 3d years with Nerf guns.
That's awesome, Nicholle! One of my friends will be at BYU for a soccer camp, I think around that time...)

"Shut up!" I squawked at Rosa as Ali shifted back and landed behind us. "Someone left Harry Potter 7 in there, and I only have like six months to read it 1000 times before the premiere! 'Snot like I poo, anyways!" I pouted. Another crash sounded from the Mansion. "And that sounded like my prized artichoke plant, so I'm going to go check on whatever is occuring inside." I delicately removed myself from Dexter's chest, stirring Rosa from her perch in the process, and strode in the nearest doors.

"Oh dear Neptune." I breathed when I walked in. There was plaster dust all over the floor, obviously from the upstairs crashes, and some dents in my flooring. "By the Light, what happened in here?!?" I asked no one in particular.
Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen »

(Glad to see you're back Lid! This place is rather boring without the boss. :mrgreen: )

Uh, Medea? You can drop the spell now. Everyone but Eva got out, and I'm too lazy to chase them and put them back. I almost pouted when I heard the Boss tell me to take the spell off the cage, but instead I sighed in defeat and removed the spell.

I followed Lid inside the Mansion and stared a little too long at the mess that was inside as she yelled, "By the Light, what happened in here?!?"

I sighed quietly to myself as I reassessed the damage; there was some plaster dust on the floor and a few dents on it as well- nothing too serious- considering the amount of vampires that lived here and how volatile some of us could be.

"Um Boss? I'm pretty sure I could fix it if you'd like," I stopped as a rather loud crash came from upstairs, "but first, I think we need to figure out what's going on up there," I glanced at the ceiling as some more dust landed on the floor in front of me.
Mafia Name: Medea Ariadne Artemis DeMarchi Image

^^^Link to my FanFiction.net profile...
Avi is original DigitalArt called The Oracle by 'Blackeri
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

A crashing noise came from inside the mansion. Lid removed herself from Dexter and went inside to investigate. At that moment, I felt some sort of force in the atmosphere disappearing. I assumed it was the shield covering the ball pit, or at least I hoped. I made my way to the edge, pressed my palms against the top of the ground above me and heaved myself out.

I followed Lidia into the mansion. Medea stood beside her in front of a rather nice sized pile of plaster dust. I glanced up. It looked like the ceiling was about to cave in. "By the Light, what happened in here?!?" Lidia demanded.

"Um Boss? I'm pretty sure I could fix it if you'd like," Medea said. I winced as a loud crash resonated from upstairs. "But first, I think we need to figure out what's going on up there."
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

(( Terribly sorry, Viola! We missed you, of course!))

Monica's body tightened when the sounds upstairs began to take the notice of the members the the familia. The animals weren't fighting anymore; one of them turned out to be Ali, so she assumed the colourful bird was of Rosa's doing. Lidia was back from whatever she was doing, and so were others.

". . . . You don't suppose that was something of yours being broken up up there, do you?" Monica heard Queenie say bemusedly beside her. Others began to ask questions and Monica wasn't having any of it. Her breath had sped up with the frequency of the shattering, her nails digging into her pale palms.

Her guilt got the best of her, overtaking the conscience screaming at her not to tell them about Feline yet.

"Don't hurt her!" Monica screamed just as a viscious snarling cut through the atmosphere. "She'll be fine, I swear, just don't hurt her!" She streaked upstairs, to her room to catch her youngest sister before she could be seen by the rest of the Mafia. To her absolute horror, the thick door was entirely splintered outward, the items used to vainly block it in undiscernible pieces.

Feline, however, was nowhere to be found.

((Wow that was everywhere. I think my writing skills have degenerated. :lol: ))
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(And who's always the first target when a vampire goes missing? ...that's right...)

It takes me a few minutes to catch my breath but by then all of them have disappeared. I get up slowly, sitting by the curb of the ball pit as I clutch my sides. Damn.

I throw a look over at my untended Black roses and decide that I should probably get back to it...in a minute. Something rumbles, a loud ripping sound. Maybe a little too loud but I ignore it. Huh. I could've sworn I ate like a half hour ago. Well. Kids gotta eat. I say to myself as I start to get up.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Monica and Queenie were standing in the hallway, Queenie vaguely bemused, Monica looking like she was about to freak out. Apparently we asked too many question, because she suddenly rushed upstairs screaming, " Don't hurt her! She'll be fine, I swear, just don't hurt her!" I reached for Monica's mind to find out what was going on, then raced upstairs after her. I was certain one of my shelves of modern art had just been smooshed.

I found Monica standing in an empty room, with most of its furninshings destroyed. Yup, there was a very nice Klein bottle vase over in the corner that had been crushed out of existence. Darn. "Monica... is there supposed to be someone in there?" I asked gently. I sniffed; there was a strange vampire smell in here. I stuck my nose in the carpet and started following it towards the window.