Twilight Mafia XVII

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Twilight Mafia XVII

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(HAPPY CHRISTMAS, MAFIA!/NADOLIG LLAWEN, POBL!
Which is the same thing. Christmas blog post is up, but I though I'd announce it here too.
And, more importantly... LESS THAN 24 HOURS TILL THE DOCTOR WHOOOOOOOO SPECIAL! XD I'MSOEXCITEDTHEREARENOWORDSTOEXPLAINHOWEXCITEDIAM!
:D
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
*scoots off, humming Oh Come All Ye Faithful (MoTab rendition), making memo to post properly tomorrow*)
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! 圣诞节快乐!!!
(Sheng Dan Jie Kuai Le!!!)

Thought I might as well keep up with the multi-language Christmas theme...
I'm still awake... cuz I still need to wrap presents... for my dogs... CUZ IT'S TOTALLY WORTH IT! :D
Maybe I should start watching Dr Who, so I can see what all they hype is about...
I am sooo tired! I should probably go to bed...
Hmm... I wonder what Santa will bring for the Mafia... We've been good this year!!! Hehe... kind of...
See ya all tomorrow! Erm... Today! :D
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

HAPPY CHRISTMAS FROM ME AND QUEENIE!
Where's the pumpkin pie? :)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(OHMYGOSH, DO IT NICHOLLE! THE DOCTOR WHO CHRISTMAS SPECIAL IS ON TONIGHT, AND I THINK I COULD FORGIVE YOUR FOR STARTING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SERIES! *FLAILS*
And speaking of the Doctor, I've got David Tennant in my bed right now. :D
*more flails*)

Lid opened the door for Lucia and Rosa, grin spreading from ear to ear. In real life time, it was Christmas Day, so the hotel suite was absolutely covered in....
SNOW.
Humongous piles of it covered every surface in a delightful plush powder of squishy and surprisingly warm and not at all melty white stuff that tasted a bit like sugar. Lid had whipped up a bit of magic that made non-melty, sugary snow, and it was freaking awesome. They could practically go snowboarding indoors.

The massive Christmas tree in the corner (the suite was bigger on the inside, so it stretched to contain the tree) had a ridiculously large pile of presents underneath, from everyone to everyone else. Lid had found them all (via Hufflepuff) and wrapped them for the Mafia (cept hers, the borrowed Hufflepuff did the presents for her) and had them all ready and waiting to be torn open. Lidia clapped excitedly. This was going to be a VUNDERFUL Christmas time. And it came with brekkers, waiting in the kitchen, so Dex didn't have to bake. "Nadolig Llawen, Mafiar!" She exclaimed as she cartwheeled into the room and landed in a magnificently soft pile of snow-that's-sorta-snow.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Hufflepuffs. :lol: )

Queenie's eyes widened at the sight of the enormous tree in front of her. She had never seen so many colours flickering at once...well, she had, but not while sober anyway. She flitted over to a box that was nearly as big as she was.

"Presents! When do we get to open them?" She blubbered, staring at all the boxes eagarly.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((-giggles incessantly at bloodybeer and Hufflepuffs-
Happy holidays, all! Happy New Year! Joyeux Noel! Bonne Annee! -grins-))

"Are those.... PRESENTS?" Lucia gaped, staring at the humongous tree. She took he bags from Pedro and Roberto and motioned them away. Setting the suitcases down, Lucia launched herself at the presents and had already opened one half up before she thought to ask if she could. "Er, Lidia? Can I open them?" At the reply of Lidia, Lucia ripped open the other half of the present and held it up. "A laptop!" Lucia squealed and held her new MacBook to her chest. "Scorpius," she sighed. "My laptop."

((post better when I'm not on an iPod. I'll edit this one.))

edwardlikeshaystacks

(Scorpius...as in Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy? *fangirlsqueals* )

"Oh! Before I forget! I snatched a present of my very own. I thought it'd be loads of fun." Queenie giggled as she flew to a rather small pouch and began rummaging through it, pulling out things of all sorts until she came across a slouchy black hat.

"It's the sorting hat!" She chimed, turning to beam at it as the mouth began to open.

willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((Yeah, I'm obsessed with him and Rose Weasley. he's just so... *squee/drool*))

Lucia was still gaping at her Scorpius--which Tom Felton had signed on the space under the keyboard--when she heard Queenie giggle, which always meant something was going to happen. "--I thought it'd be loads of fun." Lucia heard. Also not a good phrase to hear in the mafia. Lucia watched as Queenie rummaged through a small pouch and absentmindedly stroked Scorpius. Eventually, Queenie found a rather beaten-up wizard hat--"It's the sorting hat!" she beamed--and its mouth flap opened.

I was stolen by a vixen
And where is she now I fear?
I was stuffed inside a small bag
And now I find I'm here.
I'm the Sorting Hat for wizards,
And witches too you know,
And I will sort you into
The house you're meant to go.
We've Gryffindor for the true at heart,
Slytherin for the sly,
Hufflepuff for the brilliant finders,
And Ravenclaw for the wry.
I'm sure you all know how I was made,
But I'll tell you anyway;
I have nothing else to do,
This is how I pass my days.
When I was just newly sewn,
And not enchanted like now,
Four people had an idea to make a school,
But they didn't know how.
They argued for a while
About how to go about it,
Until they charmed me off Gryffindor's head,
So I could humbly sort them.
Eventually they all passed on,
And the school was divided
Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw
And still no house-prejudice was abided.
Now slip me snug about your ears,
I've never yet been wrong,
I'll have a look inside your mind
And tell where you belong!

Lucia gaped at the Sorting Hat. "Who wants to go first?" Queenie squealed.

((Ahhhhh! The sucky-ness, it BURNS! Rhyming is not fun.))

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
edwardlikeshaystacks

(Oh my god, haha, did you come up with that yourself? That was awfully clever!)

(Ah! Another Scorpius/Rose shipper! I'm more a fan of their parents together ((I can still dream that it'll happen)) but since they're both already married, I suppose I can settle for the two of them together. :lol: )

"Who wants to go first?" Queenie squealed, looking around the room before her crimson red eyes landed on Lucia, who's mouth was very close to hitting the floor.

"Lucia! You look like you'd like to have a go." She responded, fingering her wand with her free hand a conjuring a stool. "Sit, sit!" Queenie urged, pointing at the stool eagerly with her wand.

http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Reviews/ ... House.html This sorting hat quiz is pretty awesome! Unfortunately, I'm in hufflepuff...Queenie on the otherhand...)
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((Thank you, it was hard.

Hermione and Draco is kinda weird... but at least it's better than Hermione and Bellatrix. That's weeeeeird.))

"Lucia! You look like you'd like to have a go," Queenie decided, and a stool came with the wave of her wand. "Sit, sit!" Queenie pointed to the stool with her wand, looking very excited.

Lucia eyed Queenie's wand cautiously. "Okay..." she said, and sat down on the stool.

Spanish? the Hat mused.

Lucia jumped slightly and nodded. "Yes."

You're smart, but loyal, too... but not a particularly good finder. So it better be... "RAVENCLAW!" the Sorting Hat yelled. Lucia grinned. "Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure!" She sat down at a table which was suddenly there, and wrote RAVENCLAW on a piece of paper that was taped onto the top.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)