Twilight Mafia XVII

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Twilight Mafia XVII

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(Nicholle! You're alive! You find a way to the internet! :( we miss you as well.)

( :lol: "and put some freaking shoes on" )

I groan in defeat and put my head in my hands. Now Lucia was double teaming with Eva so there really was no point in arguing anymore. Especially with girls.

I scoot over to the edge of the roof and look down at the scene. The Newborn seriously looks like she's in pain but at least she can't really seem to find me.

So are we killing this newborn or what? She looks like she's going to sprint any second. I think to Lidia, conjuring a mental image of an nuclear explosion for her to see.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
DoNotFeartheDark

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

((Le gasp! No! Yes, yes, yes. Far too much. Ahahaha.))

Monica:
Monica clenched her fingers as she grew aware of Queenie's scent not far behind her. Her bright red eyes kept the piercingly hostile glare from Feline's own.

"...is this...is this an enemy?" Queenie's small voice demanded in bewilderment. Monica swallowed the word. Enemy. She wasn't an enemy; she was her sister.

But to the others, she was an enemy. And Monica needed to take care of the enemy.

Although she was still in a position of defense, she could sense the others behind her, hear Lidia give them a curt, brisk explanation of the situation. Monica knew that they had to act soon; she could see Feline's patience wearing thin behind her ravenous eyes. She could see the taut string that would snap, simultaneous to her spring. Sibling or not, Monica knew that Feline's second life was going down, spiraling.

"Monica." Queenie murmured behind her, making her stiffen. "Do you remember the present that Dexter got you for Christmas?"

Monica did remember.

"It's a mask. I helped to make it so that it would filter out a particular scent." Queenie explained hastily, quietly. "You see...I don't know if you tried it yet...so I haven't the slightest idea if it was any good...it was my first time."

Shifting into an easier crouch, she replied, her voice oddly sharp and tinny; Monica could almost taste the metallic tension and panic. "I don't know if it will help. . . " Feline's eyes flickered from Monica to Lidia, Queenie to Maria. Her upper lip curled to reveal her teeth, her small, childish face twisted with panic and fury. Monica lowered her voice in an effort not to alarm Feline into jumping the gun.

"But it should have been in my room. Feline crashed it, so I don't know if-"

Feline snarled deafeningly and boltd into the opposite direction, obviously deciding that Dexter wasn't good enough to risk the four vampires in front of her.

Monica didn't think, didn't assume that if Feline ran, Dexter would be saved. She only thought that if the Volturi wrapped their grip around Feline, Feline would be burned.

Monica sprung, wrapping her arms around Feline's waist in middair, bringing them both crashing catastrophically into the grass. They skidded deep into the ground, flinging dead leaves and dirt into the night air. Feline roared and tried to twist in Monica's grip, flailing her claws about, trying to make contact with Monica's hard skin. Monica just clutched onto the exceedingly strong Feline. Feline tried to use her newborn strength to knock Monica off, but Monica had the strength of a newborn still intact, four years after her transition. She didn't want to hurt her sister, only to detain her. She couldn't if she tried.

Feline managed to twist and thrash around in Monica's grip, thrusting her bare feet into her abdomen. Monica coughed and held her head above Feline's flying nails. She managed to get her claws into Monica's hair, fingernails digging into her scalp. Monica growled and shook her head free, enough to see Feline's eyes burning with hate and malice. She wasn't Feline anymore; she was a cold newborn in need of blood. Monica wailed and seized Feline's wrists, ripping them from her hair.

Monica was about to suggest that Lidia take care of Feline, that she wasn't able to kill her if she tried, and not because her current position under Feline wouldn't allow that, when Feline thrashed her short legs, flinging them into Monica's torso. She freed her arm from Monica's hold, and slashed her nails across Monica's face, temple to lip.

((Guh, I'm terrible at action scenes :lol: :lol: ))
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Here comes a dreg to the rescue!)

"...alright, no mask then." Queenie muttered as they watched the scene play out before them.

Her lips tightened as she tried to formulate some sort of solution to this little problem. There was that shrieking sound again and it made something rumble from Queenie's chest without permission but she shook her head, trying to rid of it. Queenie thumbed for her wand and tapped it gently against her arm. She turned back to the brawl that was taking place between Monica and the small girl and Queenie knew that they would have to act quickly. She sure as bloody hell wasn't going to try to fight. She wasn't much of a fighter. After all, Stealth and magic was what that was for!

She closed her eyes and the next moment, she was gone.

Manhattan, New York - 1:26 AM

Queenie opened her eyes and found that she was completely engulfed in darkness. It was then that she realized that she was also surrounded by fabrics of all textures. She pushed her way out of the wardrobe quietly and her eyes fixed on a black cat clock, who's eyes shifted from side to side and belly bore the numbers 1:26. The muggles were asleep by this time, no doubt. She strode through the house, peering through every door, ignoring the one that held 2 sleeping children (though they would suffice if it had been Queenie who was feeding, she could not risk taking too much for this Newborn back at the mansion) and finally entered through the master bedroom of the sleeping parents.

"Secare..." Queenie whispered, her voice soft as a bell.

And just as noiselessly, a small cut formed on the wrist of the unconscious woman. Queenie flicked her wand swiftly and a stream of blood rose from the cut like a silky red curtain, funneling into the wand. A few moments after this, she pressed the wand downward and the blood stopped rising, spread out on the woman's wrist like pieces of a rose petal.

"Cura..." She murmured just as softly and this time the cut sealed itself, leaving the skin beneath it as untouched as it had been a few moments ago.

She proceeded to do this with the sleeping man beside her and went on to the next house until she had had a good amount ready to head back home.

"Sleep well." Queenie sang as she looked down at the girl who's eyes were just fluttering open before she apparated.

Twilight Mansion - 1:39 AM

By this time, some sort of chaos had come about. It was hard to tell who had the upper hand as the two small vampires were barreling on top of one another. Queenie's eyebrows knitted together as she waited for the right moment, the moment where Monica was able to pin the girl to the floor...just enough to...

and then Queenie had apparated again, only this time, she appeared just inches from the girl on the floor. And without waiting for another second, she plunged her wand into the girl's neck.

"It's blood!" Queenie jabbered as the girl snarled.
(Btw...Guess who's birthday it is! )
Last edited by edwardlikeshaystacks on Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
DoNotFeartheDark

(( Happy Birthday Emmaline! I hope you have a good one! Have buckets o' fun! ))

((And guys, you should give more credit to Emmaline in her writing! She's more articulate than I am with her words. :) ))

Feline:
Rip her head off! Snarled the soft voice in Feline's ear, like a violent croon as the small female cried out in pain after Feline had raked her nails across her face. Feline was all too happy to comply; she ripped her other wrist from her iron clutch and dug her hands into the female's head, yanking it sideways.

The female screeched, letting go of Feline's waist. Feline twisted harder, relishing the shrieks that etched higher as her neck cracked audibly and loudly.

No! The voice hissed as the female screamed in fury and yanked her head from Feline's grasp, throwing her hands outward and digging her knees and feet into Feline's tiny body. The female thrashed violently and took a hold of Feline, who growled ferociously, and slammed her into the descecrated earth, spraying clods of grass and dirt over them both in a rain of vegetation. Feline felt no pain, but shock instead, and rage at this vampire who could so easily overwhelm her.

A resonating crack interrupted Feline's anger. Abruptly, she felt a blunt tool slide into the back of her neck, following by the sharp tang of blood being released into the air. Feline's face was an open expression of shock, her glowing eyes wide. For a few seconds, she looked stunned and helpless, like the young child she was.

"It's blood!" Said a bell voice cheerily.

Then the sweet fluid washed through her body, leaving her sleepy. The last thing she saw through her fading vision was the bright haired females above her. The flame-haired one had a look of smugness and content; the other violet-headed one, however, was one of sadness and loss.

Feline slipped into a haze of dark colors.

((Bree Tanner and The Devil Wears Prada is not a good mix! :lol:))
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Wooooo! Partay Partay Partayyyy!)

(How did The Devil Wears Prada get into the mix? :lol: )

Queenie tilted her head, a crook of a smile on the edge of her lips as she stood beside Monica, watching the small girl's eyes lids struggle to stay open before they drooped over her blood red eyes like an abrupt shade being pulled down.

"Well...that should hold her off long enough for us to figure out what to do." She giggled, turning to Monica. "I'd say we only have a few minutes, though. 'Bout 20? Then she's going to need some blood or another one of these." Queenie murmured, lifting up her wand in one hand.

The two exchanged glances in silence for a short while; Monica's eyebrows furrowing together and eyes unreadable and Queenie's gaze wavering as she tried to figure out what exactly that meant.

"Lidia?" Maria asked loud enough for them to hear.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

((Happy late birthday, Emma!!))

Without warning, the newborn bolted away. I crouched infront of Dex protectively, waiting to see where she was going and what she would do. Monica pounced on the vampire whilst she was in mid air, bringing them crashing down to the earth with a booming thud.

Queenie disappeared into thin air as Monica and the newborn continued to fight. When she returned, she jabbed her wand into the back of the newborn girl's neck. The fighting halted, and the newborn seemed to calm down.

"It's blood!" I heard Queenie explain. "Well...that should hold her off long enough for us to figure out what to do," She continued, giggling. "I'd say we only have a few minutes, though. 'Bout 20? Then she's going to need some blood or another one of these."

I stared at the limp and seemingly lifeless vampire below me. She wasn't a threat right now, but that could change in about twenty minutes. After all, this was still about Dex's safety, and a heartbroken and derranged Monica is never a good thing. I figured it was best to go ahead and put Dex in the Lego fort while I had the chance and just keep him there until it was rendered unnecessary.

I scooped Dex up into my arms and took two steps, falling feet first off the edge of the roof. I landed on the grass with a muted thud and then immediately darted into the nearest door. Still carrying Dexter, I raced to the Lego fort and dumped him inside, sealing the entrance. "Sorry, Dex, but it's for your own good. Just chill in here for a little while. We'll get you out soon."
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Happy birthday, Emmaline! :D)

The newborn decided on a course of action. She dashed away from the house, ripping herself out of my control as well. I'd been concentrating on her so hard, the sudden movement that tore her from my control sent my mind momentarily into shock. Newborn minds were either very easy or very hard to control, and her sudden strength boggled me for a second. Ow.

In that second, Feline was attacked by Monica and sedated by Queenie. I blinked, shaking my head. That was fast. Maria called my name. "20 minutes?" I heard Eva rushing Dexter to the Lego fort. Good woman. "The Pit of Doom. Its vampire proof too. We can keep her in there. There's donated blood in the house. Take Feline there, I'll go get it. We can keep her fed for a few days. There's solutions of human-animal blood we can use to wean her off human blood, but either we'll have to feed her or train her on animals soon." I swooped off to the Mansion, clambering up the side to my room. I'd have to move blood downstairs for better access.
DoNotFeartheDark

((The Devil Wears Prada is a metalcore band with a lot of screaming and purposeful epic guitar wailing. :lol: :lol: ))

Monica gazed down at Feline while the others decided on a course of action to remove the hostile vampire, into a more indestructable environment. She didn't look hostile. She looked a like a small girl who had fallen asleep in the small crater where she and Monica collided. Monica could pretend that she was asleep, that she was still human and her skin was pale and fragile because of her fatal sickness; she could pretend she still had her beautiful blue eyes.

"Let's move her now." Monica said sharply, jerking her head away from Feline's small, angelic face; she didn't want to see it the moment she opened her eyes, where there wouldn't be sapphire, but rubies blazing with bloodlust and fury as her childish, adorable face twisted grotesquely into a snarl. She wanted to remember her like this; small and sleeping.

Monica slung Feline's tiny body over her own small shoulder at Lidia's nod; at once, Lidia breezed off into the Mansion to recover the blood. The small group of remaining vampire's shifted their operations to the ball pit, where the older vampires had been previously detained.

To her, it seemed like a comical way to stifle a newborn. The colors weren't so intense in the moonlight, but it seemed even more ridiculous without their imposing glow. But Lidia said it was indestructable, and Monica could believe that; the Mafia didn't strive for seriousness, only effectiveness. Monica slipped into the pit, the balls spraying about as she laid Feline gently down amid the rainbow-coloured blobs and climbed swiftly out.

"Sixteen minutes." Queenie said aloud to no one in particular.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

Monia and Feline had a quick showdown, ending with Queenie's magical skills and Feline in a coma-like state.

"Huh," I said, as I walked besides Monica as she took Feline to the ball pit. "I've never seen an immortal child."

"Sixteen minutes," Queenie cried aloud.

I sat by the pit, and motioned for Monica to sit next to me.

"So what's the story, Mon?" I asked. "With your sister, I mean."

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Oh, and Shelby- be consoled! You're better at writing fight scenes than SM is!
I only have 1 TDWP song, Louder Than Thunder.)

I jumped back out of my window, holding a large reinforced milk bag, now filled with blood. (You know, like the Canadian milk bags?) Moving blood downstairs would wait until later. Monica had put Feline in the ball pit. Not entirely what I had intended; I had wanted them to put her in the less squishy actual Pit of Doom, but the ball pit itself was indestructible enough. My poor plastic balls, however, would likely become chewing toys for this young female (and that should definetly be a That's What She Said joke.). I set the bag down between my feet and Monica and watched Feline, contemplating. A newborn immortal child. This would be... interesting.