Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Re: Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Post by The girlie-wolf »

What? What are you talking about?
I'm lost too...

Who's here? Mo, Chels and Fat? A huge team :lol:
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

You said imprintee.
:/

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

y'all are making me sooooooooooo confused.

*re-reads* *understands*

Chels, Shai is wondering if you want Shai to imprint on you.

I think we should go with the bonfires and legends.

Name: Maeve Elizabeth Brielle (nicknames Mae, Ma, Lizzy)
Appearance: tall, around 5'6, long straight brown hair with bangs, light golden skin, gets burned easily, no freckles, wears jeans and t-shirts all the time (and one red hoody she loves)
Good qualities: smart, pretty, funny, inquisitive, kind, cares about everything
Bad qualities: shy, loves books a little too much, sometimes is too smart for her own good!
Race (Human, vampire, werewolf): human
History (optional): Can't think one one currently. Get back to you on that.

I think Seth (or someone) should imprint on her.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Oh honey, I can die so many times I might as well be a vampire.... :D

Shai: Yeahh I did, didn't I? Sorry, I'm just used to lexing at top speed :D Oh, and if I may suggest a name? Demetri maybe...? (:

Love the template Hanny... or Mona :lol: :lol:

Meh, I thought Cam did fine for someone who died 30 minutes after he was introduced...

Nice characters guys...

Ooh ooh me too!!! :D

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Johanna Clearwater

Appearance: Tall (5'6") with rich yet pale olive-toned skin. Long, black, wavy hair. green eyes with some golden flecks. Always wears a saphire necklace that was her mother's, and a silver bracelet that was her little sister's. She always keeps her father's lucky charm (a pendant of a four leaf clover) on her sister's bracelet. All of these items were with her family when they died. She prefers to wear shorts and a tank top or jeans and t-shirts with funny sayings. She absolutely hates shoes and only wear them when she has to. *shrugs* funny quirk.

Good qualities: Intelligent, loving, compassionate, funny, very, very strange, loves to read and write. Wants to be a writer.

Bad qualities: Hot temper, easily annoyed. Doesn't know how to have fun.

Race: Human, but with psychic abilities, a mixture of Edward & Alice, is that allowed? She can't read minds all the time, only when seeing a vision. She can see visions of both the past & the present. She has to be touching something to get the visions though... ?

History (optional): Came to La Push from Greece when she was 4. Her parents & her sister died (shipwreck) and she was the only survivor. That's when she got her powers, near death experience. She was sent to live with her cousins Seth & Leah! xD

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We definitely need more people on here! I mean, it could be kinda like the Volturi. Just day to day life in La Push! How fun :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
willowtree

woooooooo!

Post by willowtree »

But, remember, it has to be Quil-related. 'Cause we all love Quil.

JOHANNA AND MAEVE ARE BEST FRIENDS. KAY? KAY.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Aye aye cap'n! :D Shall we begin then?? OMIGOSH! CAN I PWETTY PWEASE EMPRINT WITH SETH???

Johanna looked out the window at the blur of jade as the trees sped by. The setting sun burned orange, reminding her of that fire, not so long ago that she had forgotten.

And she suspected that she would never forget. Her mind wouldn't let her. The images of the burning ship was blazed into her brain. Her little sister's screams echoing in her ears.

Joha shook herself. Why did she do this to herself? 4 months had passed. Her sophomore year of high school had passed in a blur of pain.

Wasn't she ready to heal? Her aching heart disagreed. She sighed under her breath, hoping her uncle wouldn't hear.

Harry Clearwater looked up at her from the rear-view. His eyes crinkled in pain. "You okay Jo?"

She smiled at his annoying nickname for her. "I'm fine uncle Henry, I'm fine. Thank you so much for letting me stay with you."

He waved away her useless thanks with his hand. "Don't be silly hon, that's what family is for."

Joha smiled and nodded, looking back out the window. The trees gave way to the beach and Johanna felt some hope.

Maybe she could find some peace in this new place. A new life.

Sorry! That's off topic for right now, but it'll all add up eventually! :D I think this is my new favorite place! xD

willowtree

Post by willowtree »

*glares* I'M IMPRINTING WITH SETH. I SAID SO. *pokes where I said so* OH! Or I get Paul. Though I'd rather Seth.

Did Jo just move here? or has she been here for a while?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I raised my head from my book. Was someone calling me? "Mae! Mae! Maeve! Maeve!"

"Yes?" I called down the stairs. I ran down lightly, avoiding the creaky spots as usual. They annoyed me.

"I think you should spend time with Johanna," Mom said. I frowned. How was I supposed to finish this book and the next one in the series by tonight if I was spending time with friends? "Maeve..." Mom warned.

"Right," I sighed. I picked up the phone and called where she was staying.

"Hello?" someone asked.

"Hi Johanna! It's Maeve. Want to go to the beach?" I asked.

"Uhm... sure," she replies. I groaned internally. There go my book-reading plans.

"All right. I'll see you in a moment!" I hung up and ran upstairs. I got changed into some jeans, and a comfy t-shirt. I used to be in my PJs still. I loosely braided my hair and put it to the side. there wasn't much else I could do now.

I ran past my sister Beka in my dash for the door and my bike. "Bye, Mae," she said idly.

"See ya, Beka," called over my shoulder and closed the door behind me quietly. It was Cory's nap time. I grabbed my bike and set off toward Johanna's house.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Oh yeah! You did! Sowwy! Ok, I'll take Paul! Rachel will just have to find someone else xD

Oh and I forgot to add vain to my negative list haha :D I actually just started a story with Johanna.... I think she's my new favorite OC :D

And well, she did just get here... but I spose I could change that... she's been here for a while... a week kay? She hasn't met the rest of the pack yet though, just you because you brought over food-type stuff to welcome me :D Awesome :D

I paced around my room, tossing around clothes as I went. I hadn't been out of the house since the late-night walk I'd taken with Mae.

I smiled a little as I remember how fast that girl had won me over, she was hard to resist...

I finally settled on white shorts and a pale lavender tank top with lace on top and some white beads woven in.

I pulled my long hair into a ponytail, and then just let it fall back down. I could never bear to put up my hair.

I'd gotten it from my mother, gorgeously shiny black hair that fell halfway down my back in delicious waves before curling at the ends.

I padded down the stairs, almost bumping into Leah. She smiled tightly at me before moving past me to her room.

I shook my head, wondering what had happened to my favorite cousin. We'd been like sisters when we were kids, but she had barely hugged me back when I first arrived. I reminded myself to ask Seth or Mae.

Speaking of Mae...

The doorbell suddenly rang before I could wonder why she wasn't here yet. I sprinted to the door and yanked it open.

I smiled at my new best friend and then frowned a little. "Why did you braid your hair? It's so much prettier down!"

She rolled her eyes at me before yanking me out of the house and started walking at her quick pace to the beautiful beach.

There were people there. I squinted in the bright sun and saw that they were Seth's friends. About 5 of them.

Looked like Jake & Quil, who I'd already met, and 3 more that I hadn't. I only recognized two of them. Embry and Sam. The third one had his bare back to me and I didn't look that closely.

I shrugged off the strange curiosity that had suddenly overtaken me and looked to Mae with a smile. She was already talking.

Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hello Team Quil!!
You are invited to come and join Team Alice at the APPC thread for an Eclipse After Party this weekend. Come and play with us as we celebrate the movie! Bring a date from the movie, and dress in Red Carpet finery!

Here is your Formal Invitation!
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Oh my god, I'm about to scream out loud right now after seeing the name of this thread. I love Quil! He's such a cutie! I want in! Emma sure loves roleplay. :P )

(Aw, I was hoping to get Paul...alright, Embry will do if nobody has taken him...or any other person who plays a dude. :lol: wait, who has Quil? )

Name: "Clove" Ottawa
Appearance: Chocolate brown hair with violet eyes (like this: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/173/4023 ... 46dba0.jpg) and full lips that are quirked into a smile. Slim and slender with olive skin. (Yay! One of my characters aren't short for once!)
Good qualities: Sharp reflexes, a great fighter in combat and persuasive
Bad qualities: easily jealous, sometimes overly flirtatious and competitive
Race: Unknown as of now, but appears to be a human. ;)
History (Optional): I have a nack for making huge history descriptions...so I'll do that later.
Last edited by edwardlikeshaystacks on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.