Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SunnySummerSunshine
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Post by SunnySummerSunshine »

It's Sitanan, Hanny. You made the 't' in to an 'n'. XD

And how can you be tired AND hyper? I know people go hyper and the get tired after all the energy's gone but both at the same time? :?:
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(Sitanan, people get like that all the time. If you haven't gotten any sleep, you start to get delusional until the point where everything is amusing to you and you have loads of energy...and then of course you pass out...eventually. :lol: )

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
SunnySummerSunshine
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by SunnySummerSunshine »

It's not my fault I have yet to experience that phenomenon! >.<

And Dex, Sitanan is just my real name. Hanny(and a few other's) has just taken a liking to it. You can call me Sunny just fine.
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Wow you guys are doing sooo good! I'm so proud of this team!! Only been alive for a few days and we're tearing through it.. :D

okay so the Bella issue...
Shai - I see your point... but could we maybe focus this on the period of New Moon and have no Cullens? Say that the Cullens never returned and Bella & Jake are together? That way Jake is happy and Bella's in the story... i realise that means no Nessie.
I liked my OC's background... it allowed me to put her in.
But if i have to i'll change her story.. i guess i'll have to think about it
Any ideas how i can get my OC into the story???

Anyone else got any ideas on this.... we might need to wait for Hanny to fully discuss it though?!

I wanna imprint on Quil if he's still free? But isn't it odd that everyone's imprinting all at once??

Shai - I can't have leah anyway... cause my OC is a girl and i'm pretty sure it's not like that for her!! lol
I think mine will be on hold for a bit... i wanna write though!!! Maybe Quil hasn't changed???
Hmm i like the reverse of an age-gapped imprint... suppose it would be the same way around wouldn't it? maybe not?
Suckyness all the way!!! Go us!
Yeah, i guess. I like my theory though... that she would of imprinted but couldn't cause she was going to be a wolf and imprinting occurs so that the gene is passed on but leah can't have kids (at least while she's a wolf) so she won't imprint...
Hmm we need some more peeps to be wolves!

Sunny - Cool name (sitanan that is)! ...where about's are you from?

And Do we have a game plan for this? Like do we know where we're going with it? Or are we just winging it and seeing where this ends up?

...Cause everyones sorta going in their own direction and parts of this is becoming a bit like a soapy drama. Eg. Embry fantasizes about Quil as a human but turns wolf and then imprints on Clove (Emma's OC) who's also crushing on Quil. But Quil (when he turns wolf) imprints on my OC (Cassie)!!! This isn't weird on anything... :roll:
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(Hey, now. Embry is single for now. I think you're mistaking him for Shai's character. :lol: )

Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Sunny ~ Oh sorry hon, I just meant that Shai was irritated when she didn't go shopping with us! Nothing meant (:

I can write about the fight? :D

Hey Dex!! :D

I wish this review thing at the bottom of the page went furthur back :( Remind me never to leave the lex for more than a day again!

Thanks guys! I had loads of fun and the sleepover almost turned into a two day sleepover, but my mom made me come home :lol:

Shai ~ Well then, you'll just have to deal with it darlin! :D
Oh sure, here it is: http://www.fanfiction.net/~EverAndAlways
Tyler's already in the story! :lol:

Paige ~ Oh it's plenty weird.... but the thing is, it'll get a lot more to-the-point when everyone's imprinted or imprinted. Then we can get to the fighting and whatnot. I think. :D

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was walking through La Push, not really paying attention to where I was going. To be honest, I was pretty much day-dreaming.

Paul had called early this morning to fill me in on Sam's situation. I felt so bad for Sunny, but more for Sam.

The poor guy had to go and imprint on the one girl who would fight him on it.

Some kind of commotion to the left of me interrupted my pitying thoughts.

"How could you?!? IMPRINT???" Screamed a female voice. Everyone on the rez knew that voice, even the newbies like me.

"It was....control...know it!" Sam shouted back at Leah. His voice was much less LOUD and I couldn't hear as much from his side.

I moved closer into the forest and could hear better, if only a little.

"Look Lee-lee, you know I love you, but we werewolves do imprint. Who knows why? But the point is, I've imprinted of Sunny, and there's nothing anything can do about it!" He said, more calm than he was before.

Leah, however, only seemed to gather momentum. "Yes there is. And if you won't do it, I will."

She sounded like an evil villain, calmy plotting her next evil plan. She stormed off then, pausing for a second to glare at me horrifically.

Sam followed behind her, despair and pain evident in his eyes.

I scampered off before he could see me too.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There ya go Sunny! :D Now we can get on with it, eh? xD

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

I thought I said I'd be perfectly happy with Embry.
Maybe I missed something.
Hmmmm. -looks around the room-
I guess so. Ah well.
Everyone messes up.

Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Alright, maybe we need a re-cap?

Paul imprinted on Johanna (me), Sam imprinted on Sunny (Sunny), Seth's got Mae (hanny), Shai's wolf (tyler) is gonna imprint on Clove (Emmy), Quil's gonna imprint on Cassie (Paige), and Embry's gonna imprint on Ookami (Chels)

Everyone good? xD

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Excellent dear Fatima.
Now where should I be.
Where's Embry?

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Chels...Embry is going to imprint in your OC, no? You just haven't brought her in yet. Embry's at Sam's house.)

"You know, I think you might actually have to light the fire first before you stare into it like that." A voice chuckled from behind me.

I gasped, doing my best to nonchalantly wipe the remaining lines of the Q etched into the sand.

"Quil Ateara." I replied, trying not to blush as I shifted my body to face him. "How's everything on the western front?"

His face hardened and for a second, I thought I might have asked too much but all he said was "Eh."

We were both quiet for a moment, the expression on Quil's face as if branded in.

"Well, don't hurt yourself now." I teased, hoping to ease the tension.

He smiled. "...just...some...imprinting issues. Sam imprinted today."

I raised an eyebrow, waiting for him to say more. He didn't.

"...imprinting is a good thing...isn't it?" I pressed softly.

"Not if you already have a girlfriend." Quil laughed nervously.

"Oh..." I murmured. I looked up at him from under my lashes. "You haven't...you know, yet... have you?" I asked, trying to hide the longing in my voice. I really hoped I was doing a good job.

His face was suddenly serious. "Oh. No. Not yet."

I softly let my breath out.

"Trust me, you would know if I had already." Quil added, looking away.

Because inside, he already knew how I felt. And so he looked away, hiding my embarrassment, my desire, his guilt. For the both of us.