Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SunnySummerSunshine
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Post by SunnySummerSunshine »

I haven't started my story yet, I can take Jacob if no one will, or Quil. Al though with my characters happy attitude I just think that Sam needs someone to loosen him up because of how up tight he is. Jake needs someone more mature and understanding. Though I can change!
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Hanny ~ So.... you want me to autopilot you and Seth?? Aw, but don't you wanna be there for you falling in love with him?? ♥

Join anytime you want Sunny, this is just too fun to wait :D And yes, you can have Sam....

And ok, Collin & Jake are off the list. Collin's not a wolf yet & you can't get rid of Nessie....

Aw, sorry Shai! You shoulda said something... too late now haha :D But I'm sure you'll find someone... Didn't Emmie (Edwardlikeshaystacks) say she'd be your girlfriend? I think she did! *checks* yuppp! Go imprint on her silly! xD

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Uhm, uhm..uh..." Paul said, looking a lot less tough than he had when I'd arrived at the beach.

He looked like many of the guys at my old school. Guys willing to do anything for me. I blushed a little and decided he needed some help.

"Paul? DId you want to ask me something?" I smiled at him, encouraging him to go on. Like I said, he's cute. (:

"No, no. I wanted to tell you something. You're Seth's cousin right?" He asked, looking like he knew where he was going now.

"Yes, I am..." I trailed off, my eyebrows furrowing. Where was he going?

"Well, then you must know the histories. Of where we Quileutes came from..."

I simply nodded, waiting for him to go on.

"We Quileutes came from wolves. Spirit warrior. You would call them werewolves." He looked as if he were waiting for me to say something.

I didn't know if I could. Was he serious? What was his point? I had a strange urge to giggle, but abruptly, I found that I shouldn't.

The way he was looking at me. It was more than a schoolboy crush.

He was looking at me like a blind man looking at the sun for the first time. I found that I couldn't meet his gaze. He sighed and continued.

"Our great grandfathers were werewolves and they passed on the gene to us," he said, pointing to himself and the other guys on the beach, who were watching us with grins on their faces.

"We turn into werewolves when the cold ones enter our territory. Cold ones as in vampires," he said, looking sort of scared.

I shook my head, unable to comprehend. Was he kidding? He didn't look like he was.

"And we werewolves, we have legends saying that when we find our true soul mates, we imprint on them. Gravity shifts, and we're changed forever. Suddenly, it's not gravity holding you to the earth, it's that girl."

"It's you, Johanna." I sucked in a shocked breath as he finished suddenly. My knees felt shaky, as if they wouldn't support me.

I had the sensation of falling, but before I could hit the ground, Paul caught me. His eyes were filled with such kindness, care, love.

I couldn't breathe. My head felt like it was spinning and my heart felt like it would fly away iif it ever got out of my chest.

Was this what it was like? To fall in love?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow, that was a lot cheesier than expected... but yeah :D

Like I've said before, this is definitely my new favorite place :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

I took out my book happily and sad down on a conveniently placed large rock. It was my fourth time reading this book, and I loved it so much that all the pages were crinkled. I found it funny that my vain, shallow little sister had the same name of the heroine, Beka, who was not vain, not shallow, but determined and smart. All in all, I loved Beka Cooper.

Ten pages away from the finish, someone with a fever sat next to me. Oh, wait--it was only Jake.

"Aww, Jake, ten more pages! I'll have it done then. Rosto and Beka are about to--" my whining got cut off as Jake asked, "Did he tell you?"

"Tell me what?" I wondered.

"About... us. the Quilutes."

"No..." I trailed off. Jake got up abruptly. I shrugged and turned to my book again. At five more pages to go, another fever-boy sat next to me.

"Really, Jake? Five pages!" I complained before I realized it was Seth. My cheeks coloured.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Food. Maybe be back later. Love y'all.

HAPPY NOT A FATHER'S DAY!!!

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Haha Hanny, you and your weird holidays! (: love you too lil' sis!!!

I watched Seth and Mae closely, and it looked like, yes, Seth had imprinted on Mae... how strange that two hearts should find their better halves together this way... Fate...

I smiled at Paul. You really couldn't resist falling for someone who loved you this much.

I leaned over and kissed him lightly on the lips, but he would let me go. He pulled me back to him and kissed me enthusiastically. And yet, he was so gentle at the same time.

How someone so macho and tough as him could be so gentle was behind me, but here I was, being kissed by the greatest guy on earth, and happier than I'd been for the longest time.

We'd been sitting here, on the beack, for hours. Telling each other about our lives and getting to know each other.

I knew I could find a new life here. A new love, too? Who would've seen that coming? ;)

Aw thanks Shai! And I actually do write fanfics... Johanna is a character from one of them.... Paul imprints on her in my story too... except this scene is a bit longer in my story... :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

i have no idea what's going on.
and i'd be fine with shai.
:lol:
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
SunnySummerSunshine
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by SunnySummerSunshine »

I believe than imprinting is all about cheesiness, and besides, sometimes it's not bad to be cheesy.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

I was having the most peculiar dream. I was in a simple, short-sleeved, knee-length white dress with small laces on the hems and collar. Over the dress I wore a long, ankle-length red cape with a hood covering over my braided dark brown hair. In my right hand I was holding a light brown woven basket that was quite heavy. I peaked into the basket to find it filled with all sorts of foods it could fit. I was standing on a dirt road in the middle of a forest, green tres cluttered on both the sides of the road and made it impossible to see beyond them. I looked ahead along the trail.

Did I seriously just become Little Red Riding Hood?

I began walking down the trail, there was no point standing there inthe middle of no where. My black school shoes took me down the dirt road as I listened to the birds chirp beautifully.

But they suddenly stopped.

I stopped too, startled, and looked around, trying in vain to find the reason the birds became quiet. I then heard a twig snap. I eyes whipped to my left. Then leaves crunching on my right, and I jumped the other way. I heard growling, and I couldn't take it , I began to walk down the road, fast. There was rustling in the tress and I walked faster. And then the rustling stopped and a loud howl sounded throughout the forest.

I ran for dear life.

Bu then I was knocked down to the ground. Shaken and frightened, I slowly opened my eyes, look at my feet, and I saw HUGE black....paws. I heard heavy breathing, and ever, ever so slowly, my gaze ventured up along the legs of the black beast, to its chest, and up to its face.

I was staring at possibly the largest, big black wolf on earth, standing at the size of a horse. It stared down at me, looking straight into my soul, its deep, dark brown eyes terrifying, but captivating. It bent its head down, its muzzle only a few inches from my face, its breathing hard and I trembled in fear of the majestic creature. And then.......

It licked me, all the way up my face.

I suddenly woke up, startled, only to come face to face with my beloved tri-colored Shikoku dog, Esprit. It whined, seeing me awake, then continued licking me face with joy. I immediately scrambled up, pushing my dog off the bed in the process so that I could wipe all the slobber off my face.

"Esprit! What the heck are you doing!?" I cried out in frustration.

My dog was smart, not that not all dog's weren't smart, but this one was just too smart for it's own good, I swear. It ran out of my room and I heard its nails scrape the floor, and then, in the blink of an eye little Esprit was back with a leash in his mouth, looking at me and then sitting down and whining. I looked at the dial clock on my nightstand to see that it was 7:32.

"You woke me up this early just so I could take you for a walk!?" I screamed at the Hokkaido. He whined a bit more. I was going to continue my little speech when my mother's voice rang from the kitchen. "Sunny, just take him on a walk! You can come back and eat later." I grumbled before throwing a final glare at Esprit and then threw on a pair of black sweatpants, a blue tank top and a matching black sweatshirt. I grabbed my MP3 player and turned it on while putting the leash on he medium-sized dog. He sat their waiting but you could tell he was excited by his waving tail. the moment I was done I held the leash and skipped down the stairs. I told my mom I would be back soon. And then, I was off, with Esprit running cheerfully by my side, thinking of the weird dream where I was suddenly Little Red Riding Hood, and the mysterious black wolf.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Aiyeeeee! That's my first time of writing anything! Wow, it's so long! I hope it was good enough.
Last edited by SunnySummerSunshine on Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

You're good, Nan! :D
Espirit! French, ftw!

Chels~ Seth has imprinted on me, and Paul has imprinted with Johanna. Sunny is taking her dog for a walk. The wolves are at the beach.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Mae..." Seth began. I watched him, still blushing. I think he was a bit, too. "You know the legends? the ones about the spirit warriors?"

I nodded vigorously. "Yes! I love them! How I wish they were real... I would love to see the spirit warriors, or the shapeshifters."

Seth laughed. "That makes it easier, then. Well, they are real. I am one, so is Jake, Paul, Sam, Tyler, Ookami, Leah, Quil, Embry... I think Collin and Brady are going to too, soon."

I jumped up "Really?" I squealed.

Seth nodded, still sitting.

"That's amazing! So you shift into wolves? and you hear thoughts? And you imprint? Did Paul imprint on Johanna? Oh, this is amazing!" I gushed. "And... I suppose..." I trailed off, now more shy.

"I imprinted on you," Seth agreed, now standing up. My cheeks reddened again. I saw the look on his face. It was identical to the one my married sister, Theresa, gave her husband, Caleb. Seth didn't have to lean down as he kissed me. I was too tall.

It felt amazing.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gotta go before my mom snaps. See y'all in five days! <3<3<3!
Bye Emmie, Nan, Queen Shaina, Fatsicles, Paige, Aya-Chan!

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Bye hanny.
I can start an rp later.
Mainly cause i'm lost as hell.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Girlie wolf: sorry about not responding earlier! I was working. :) to make things not so mushy with the whole imprinting, Clove is already crushing on Quil ((go figure)) who's not her imprint so she'll be a little distracted and in need of being courted. ;) )

(Dexter can play Embry if anything, since he has no imprintee!)

I kicked my shoes against the creaky boards of the porch steps, listening to the sounds of the wood giving out. Straight ahead, the kids of La Push had gathered on the beach and I wondered if I should stop being so anti social and say hi. Quil was over there after all...so that wasn't such a bad thing. I felt my lips quiver into a smile and somehow I was on my feet, one foot in front of the other and slowly etching towards the sand.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Stop ignoring what I write! I want someone to write about what I wrote! -pouts*

Mo! You just cracked me up!
Head Quils and Quils in training? haha this fracked me up! I'm still laughing :D
Just call Mona! =]
Happy not a father's day! Love the use of Jake! but next time- Don't use my love!
Thank you for making Collin wait!
Bye, Queen Hannah (the Hanny Cookie monster Mo)! Enjoyyyyyy!!!!! :D

I'm really proud too! WE are the best team here! We are soooo much more alive then other teams. That are all currently Fat, Hanny, Sunny and me :lol:

I don't want Nessie here! Jake needs to be withOUT Bella! I DON'T want Bella ruinning Jake's life here too! -growls* -Tyler growls as well*

Sunny~ You can be whoever you want! Sam is a jerk and I hate because of what he's done in BD. Hate him! I say, be Quil, Jake or someone you make up or something...
And I agreee with Fat. If you don't choose, we'll make up half the story for him :lol:
I love you writing but I have no idea how what happened is related to what we wrote.

Fat~ I know! I will! But I have to wait abit... we can't have 3 imprints in 1 day. That would be stupid.
And I want her to be here so I can imprint on her and have her response.
I just love being a dude! So fun! And he don't have his period. Boys are lucky -pouts*
Like a blind man looking at the sun for the first time. -sigh* I love it. I used this line for an essay in English. Got the highest score! :D But the way it is phrased. That's why my fav couple in the saga except for E&B and A&J is Jared and Kim.
I love your writing!
It's not Hanny's weird holiday! It's OUR weird holiday. humph
Fat! write something that is not in one of your stories... that I want to read. Cuz you'll give me the link :D
Paul is gentle? haha you just made me laugh

Chels~you'd be FINE with me? that's not nice...
And I'm with Emmie cuz you are fine with me -pouts*
In short what happened is that Seth imprinted on Hanny's charecter- Mea and Paul imprinted on Fat's charecter- Johanna. My charecter- Tyler is a new wolf (one month) that his father died 6 months before and he wants to imprint to be happy. I have no idea what Sunny just did. There is just a dream and something about a dog.

Emmie~ My name is Shai! Hi! =]
Work? What is your job?
But.. but... you are my imprintee. So you have a crush on him and then you'll meet me and the whole cheesy stuff?

I suck in writing so forgive me now and forever :lol:

I lay on the faded blue couch in the living room with a bag of chips. While eating one chip after another I thought about the imprinting cases that happened these last few days. Seth and Paul both imprinted in one day. I didn't know what that meant about the rest of us. I still don't know. Does that mean that imprinting is not that rare? That it could happen to me every single day if I see that girls face?

And the transformation Paul and Seth went throw! They are now so happy. I can feel their joy, I ccan remember every single gooey thing they exchanged with their imprintees, every passinate kiss.

How I wish something like that would happen to me. Make me forget all the pain that still aches. That was supossed to be over now, that I wish was over now. My thoughts shifted from my Dad's laughing face to the last days of his life. It was hard remembring but better then forgetting. I will not forget. But if I remember...The pain swept through me like a knife. But if I imprinted the pain would be gone.

Maybe I can control my fate. Maybe if I look at the face of every girl that walks by. Maybe if I really want it it would happen. I'm sure it had happened before. I hope it happened before. My thought were inturapted by a strong laughter and then I heard the door close. Collin was home.

Collin walked into the room with a huge smile smeared on his face. Collin was never truly hurt by my father's death because my dad never treated him like he treated me, his older son. Collin was as happy as ever, smiling hugely.

"Hey, older bro. What's up?", he came right to me to give me a high five. He was very tall and very muscular. His long hair was gathered into a losse ponytail. Unwillingly I gave him back so he would live me alone. I was in the middle of an ephphany here, couldn't he tell? "What? Too lazy to high five me? Get up, get up! Stop being so lazy!". I glared it him, waiting for him to stop talking already." Okay, okay. I'll live you alone. Got the hint". He backed out of the room and I relaxed a bit.

Collin seemed happy, to me, to everyone. Collin seemed shining with joy these last few weeks. But I had a feeling that it will end soon enough. He was soon to join the pack. how much did I try to deny this? How many times have I made up reasons for the unnatural growth support? For the heat, for the muscels? But there was no way to deny it. He will soon join me, if I want it or not. I don't want him to have the same fate as I have, to be destened to live this way. But he is only 13! He will have more time........ I wish.

Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha