Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Sunny, I'm going to try to get our characters in the bunch here. :lol: I'm Emma, by the way.)

Suddenly, the front door of the cabin flung open and Sunny emerged from it. I could've sworn that I saw flames swirling in her eyes but I didn't have too much time to look any closer. By then, she had stormed right past me and got into her car and skidded off, causing rubble and sand to fly in my direction. I shut my eyes reflexively but I knew that when I opened them...

Lashes fluttered above my violet irises and when I turned to double check, I saw the rubble and sand particles hovering around me, an arc arched directly over my face. They held for just a split second before it all collapsed in a circle around me.

(Did I forget to mention that Clove is a Telekenetic? ) ;)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Last edited by edwardlikeshaystacks on Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SunnySummerSunshine
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by SunnySummerSunshine »

No worries Emma. I think memo should just be get as many characters invovled as posible.

Also, does anybody know for sure if Nessie's gonna be in this thread? Is the spot for Jake's imprint available?
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Actually Embry's perfect.
-huggles Emma-
Thankies.

Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

Embry Call to the rescue? ;)

((Wait, I'm already at Sam's house with everyone else right?))

SunnySummerSunshine

Yes, Dex. Everyone but me, Mae(Hanny), and Johanna(Fat) are at Sam's.
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

I love this thread! Team Quil FTW!!! You guys are sooooo good!

Ok, i'm a little bit confuzed though.... Is every wolf-guy imprinted on already? My OC hasn't got one yet :(
And is Bella, Jake and Nessie out of the picture? Cause if Bella is then I need to change my story...

Here's what i'm thinking... My character (Cassandra, cassie for short) was going to be Bella's cousin (Mum's side) who comes to Forks to visit Bella and then get introduced to the La Push gang by Bella. She then imprints on one of the wolves (???) And so ends up staying....

My imprint though needs to be put on hold for a bit i think. Seems a bit silly to have everyone imprinting at once.
So maybe my character will need to wait. Can i suggest that we have Bella in here. She doesn't need to have the strong connection with Jake but if we have her in for a bit then by character can come in soon too.

Or my OC could imprint on Colin once he changes... only he might need to be made older cause Cassie was going to be 17 but maybe she can be 15-16 or something and then they could imprint in the non-romantic way????

Has our beloved Quil imprinted with anyone....

Can someone help me.. not sure if this^^ is gonna work or makes sense.. and I have NO IDEA how to get this into the story though.... HELP?

And it looks like you guys write this while i'm in sleepy-dreamland, so you'll have to bear with me being on at different times... grrr timezones suck! I'll try and get on late tonight and see if anyone else is on too. :

Shai & Hanny- aw that's for the welcome... this is the best team!! Good work..
Sunny, Emma & Dex - Hi I'm Paige! Nice to meet you :D
Hanny - Have fun!!
Fat - Have fun at the sleepover!
Shai - I read yours and you're doing great! I KNOW I can't write ... so if you think you suck, at least we can suck together!
I think the reason you're out of the picture at this time, is cause you're OC is one of the wolves and everyone else are the girls... you'll come into it eventually. And now Embry's in so you'll have him :)
Sunny - I like your idea with Sam! I don't like him much either..

~ Paige ~
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
SunnySummerSunshine

Okay Paige, the things is that Hanny wants Bella and Nessie to stay while Shai doesn't want them to stay, and Hanny's gone for the week so where kind of in a dead lock here. So Jake's on hold until we can get to a conclusion.

I believe that Chels just recently claimed Embry, I have Sam, Fat has Paul, and Hanny has Seth. Oh, Shai's a male character but she's taken too, by Emma. The ones available would be Brady, Quil, and Jared, that is if you don't mind getting Kim out of the picture. I think Shai called dibs on Collin as her little brother. I can't believe that we're in a Quil thread and Quil's still single. XD

Yeah, I tried to hold of my start by a bit but everyone just assumes its on the same day. Anyway, If you want your OC to e Collin's imprint, to prevent misunderstandings I think you should talk to Shai, just in case. And I think that's it.

We REALLY need more wolves, and someone needs to come up with Leah's imprint, hopefully.
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

((Well, Emma is crushing on Quil. :lol: has he already imprinted on Claire on this or no?))

aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Okay, well i don't mind claiming Quil if no one else has him?

Reason i suggested Colin as a possible imprintee for my OC is that he won't be a wolf yet so my character could be in here for a while without imprinting and stuff... but i'll talk to shai :)

Hmm, we need to figure out the Bella-Nessie-Jake thing... i personally think they should be in but it depends on everyone else

And i was under the impression that Leah can't imprint because the whole point of imprinting is to find a mate that you're most compatible with to pass the wolf-genes on... as she's a wolf and she can't carry a child while she's 'frozen in time', she is unable imprint. If she could imprint, then Sam would of imprinted on her. But he didn't because she had the gene and was going to change and that's why he imprinted on Emily. That's actually kind of sad for Leah, if i'm correct :(
I'm pretty sure i read this somewhere on the imprinting thread or SM said it... i'll suss it out :D

Now to wait for everyone to come back :D
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Chels~ Everyone here is annoying :lol:
Then make up your own or take a wolf or something (take a wolf.. I'm the only wolf here: cry: but Ookami. Which is you, right?)

Sunny~Got it! Teach him a lesson! Break him! mwa ha ha
Awwww but but butttt! But make is quick! :D
I love what you do to Sam! Punch him harder! I HATE him!
By the way, your writing skills are gOOOOOOOd.
I said you are annoying after your post and I meant everybody. Chels didn't understand so Fat said she thought I meant you, got it?
haha you are right.Let's wait for Hanny or something.
I can't belive Quil is single too! I would have had a crush on him if I weren't a dude. Maybe I SHOULD have a crush on him/ I'm gay now! Yay! But I still have Emma. Wow.. I can be a talented screen writer :lol:

Mo~ Yayyyyyyyyy! You are here :D Thought you'd be gone and leave me here... all alone...shuddering in the dark -shuder*
Hey! What about me? You said only Quils in trainning -giggels*

Emmie~ You are a vet assisatant! awwww! How is it? sad cuz puppies can die or happy cuz they don't or... I dunno :lol:
I have an idea! She is so over Quil that even after Ty imprints on her she won't belive him and still be on Quil and it frustrates Tyler... what doya think?
I have no idea what happened to Clove.. and what is Telekenetic?
Listen, we both have a crush on Quil (cuz now Ty is gay) but when he imprints he is straight. Okies? lol

Fat~ Haha I still don't get your nickname :lol: The link don't work and I'm too lazy to copy and paste or something. I'm dead tired. Can you link me again?
Have fun in your sleep over!!! Hurry back! :D
I meant everyone are annoying. Get me in the story!

Dex~Hi! I'm Shai :D Nice to meet you.
You are going to be Embry, right?
Emma has a crush on Quil for now... then Ty (my OC) gets in the pic and imprints. but Quil is single for now.

Piege~Jake is avilable but I think Sunny got him. I'm imprinting on Emmie, Seth imprinted on Hanny, Paul imprinted on Fat, Sam imprinted on Sunny so i don't really know what is with Jake. You have Embry, Jerad, Quil and... that's it. You can have Leah if you want. It can be so cool if she actually imprints!
No Bella here! I want Jake to be happy! And I don't want Bella in -growls* haha but Sunny is right. Jake is on hold.
Yeah, that's why my imprinting is hold up too.
Collin hasn't changed it. He is Tyler's bro. He is 13... maybe she can be still 17 and the imprinting could be new. We know the opposite but not when the imprintee is older.
Haha thankies! We ARE the best team, huh? Yay us!
Haha no I'm not... Yay! We can suckie together -combine hands*
Yes, I know. Everyone here are humans. Humans suck-wolves rox!
We talked about it in the imprinting thread. but Sam didn't nessaceraly had to imprint on her. She wasn't his second half- Emiliy was.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"She is gone", we heard Sam's frustrated voice from the entry. He sounded depressed. He just imprinted on the girl that wants to have nothing to do with him. A girl that seriously laoths him. That sounds suckish.

Everybody were staring at the open door, waiting for Sam to come in. But he didn't. We waited for a few minutes and no one knew what happened to him. I heard a few murmers of suggestions of places. Some people saying we should leave him alone, some people saying we should go find him. But no one moved. Suggestions never help, the actions do though. I wanted to say that but I couldn't open my mouth. They were already on edge, no need to push them off of the clif, right?

I looked around the tiny room. It contained way to many people, and not just normal people. Huge people. The room looked like it was about to explode from the heat or something. I saw Paul qho looked like he was day dreaming. I wonder who is it about? I chuckeled quietly to myself. Quil, Jerad, Jake and Embry were still suggesting places Sam could have gone to.

I stared at Quil. He was complete perfection. His muscular chest, his perfect six pack. I always tried to hide it from them. My sexual identity. But I knew they already knew. I saw it from their glances, from their looks when they were naked. They felt uncomftrable with me around them, and that didn't help me blend in. They also hated my bitterness, my "whining" over my father's death. I was the most hated.... well, after Leah of course. I always took advantage of that.

Caught up in my thought, I didn't see what happened. I only felt Seth shifting to the door next to me. I spun to the door and saw Sam standing there. He looked horiffic, a tear threatening to leave his eye and a blank expression.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha