Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SunnySummerSunshine
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Post by SunnySummerSunshine »

Alright, fine, since Shai won't take the job I'll toughen up and do it myself. My ankle's better today and my friend's coming over so I'm in a good mood. (Maybe I should have wrote it when I was mad 'cause I'm gonna be bashing Sam. ^^")

"TYLER!!!!!"

I'm jumped out of Tyler's grasp at the sound of that infuriated roar. I looked toward the window to see Sam's vibrating frame, his eyes filled with hurt, betrayal, and anger. He stared at Tyler with such loathing that couldn't help but get defensive over my newfound friend, and even more angry over the fact that Ty apologized to him for no freakin' reason!

"Sam, I'm sorry! I swear this absolutely not what it looks like! I didn't mean to-"

"What the hell were you doing HUGGING HER!!!"

"Sam, I was just-"

"You're not allowed to touch her! She doesn't belong to you she belongs to-"

"You better not be saying I belong to you Sam Uley!" I cut him off, sending him a death glare of my own. I was infuriated! How DARE he claim me as his property!? Yes, I don't belong to Ty, but he can't just claim I'm his either! At my little outburst got Sam's attention and he shifting his gaze to look at me, at the same time the emotions in his eyes shifting from rage to unbearable hurt.

"Sunny, I....I wasn't going to say that....you..." he paused a bit, seeming to be struggle with his next words, "you belong to no one, not even me."

"Right. And for that reason, I can hang out, hug, or even KISS whoever the hell I want and you DON'T have a say in the matter!" His eyes bugged out in horror at that declaration. "I am SICK and TIRED of you showing up where ever I am and actng like you own me, like you can command me to your will. Well that is not going to happen Sam Uley! Get that through your head lready and leave me alone."

"But Sunny-"

"No! Tyler's my friend. You and your little gang hang out with him Every. Single. Day. And non of you care enough to take notice of how hurt and left out he is! Well, since you and your 'friends' won't be his friends, I will! Not only his he lonely like me, but ha SAVED me! He took care of me when I was hurt. You didn't. So leave me and my friend in peace and go do whatever it is that you do with your friends while secluding everyone else out!"

After those final words left my mouth, I grabbed Tyler's hand ad dragged him out the door. I failed to notice Sam eyes glazing over with unshed tears or his tortured expression. If I did, I might have felt a pang in my chest and feel guilty about my words. But I didn't see it. We whizzed pass Sam and I decided that Tyler can come andhang out at my house, so I dragged him in that exact direction.

I feel so GUILTY! I made Sam cry, Wahhh!
Last edited by SunnySummerSunshine on Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Woo Sunny! *applauds* I liked it Nan. :D

Na~ Fat is being Fat which is being busing. Chels is being lazy on not coming on. Dex and Emmie are somewhere. college, I think. And Paige said on the t(w)een thread to all us Quilites (not Quilutes, QUILites) that she was really busy and sorry she couldn't get on.
Dunno what that is. Explain? *cute face*
ROMAN?!? *shudders* ick. Romans stole greek mythology and changed their names. I hate Roman Mythology. I am GREEK, thank you very much. *sniffs*
I don't believe in God(s). *shrugs*
'Cause he farted on the cat. He was joking, though.
I counted everything. elsewise no one would have that many posts.
Thank you!!! :D I made it meself.

I don't wanna RP right now. But, to be a good example...
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Before I left the house, I found where Seth's room was. Leah glared at me as I walked past. I blushed.

When I found Seth's room, I slipped inside and looked it over. I noticed marks where tape used to be on the wallpaper and a pile of crumpled paper on the ground. Cautiously looking at Seth to make sure he was sleeping, I lifted one up and unfolded.

It was a typical poster from a guy's room; a teenager, perfect hair and skin and everything else, of course with lots of, ahem, cleavage, in a bathing suit posing. I saw marker where Leah had written something (You loser?) and where Seth had crossed it out most vigorously. It was then that I noticed that the even breathing of Seth sleeping had stopped and was still. I turned my head and grinned at him. He was sitting up on his pillow, bright red, in his Spiderman PJs.

"Nice, creeper," I teased. His face turned even more red, if that was possible. I laughed and dropped the poster to flop beside him on the bed. Leaning up against him, I closed my eyes. In a moment, I was almost asleep. The last thing I heard before passing out (again), was Seth muttering, "What am I going to do, carry her? Nah, I'll let Jo deal with it."

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

I'm still depressed, sort of. and I'm still tired and lazy. so I'm still not RPing. Yeah, yeah, lazy Shai -sigh*

Mo~ I hate busy people -pouts* And I want Fat back -pouts again*
Chels is never here though. and she is on the teen thread all the time. Almost :lol:
Piege is in collage. I know that. but she said she'll still come here and to the teen thread. I talk to her all the time on FB.
I do't want to. But because of the cute face.....Woops, I'm actually conservative. It's a stream in Judaism- Conservative Judaism and atheist. It means that I'm a Jew and that I go to a Synagogue ocasinally and have the holidays but I don't really belive in god. And I'm not one of those that are the extreme dudes :lol:
Okay, okay. You are right. You are greek. -dazzling grin* Actually, I love them both. The romans took the greek mythology and tried to make it theirs. It means they admired the greek mythology. I actually think that mythology is amazing. It's so interesting :D
haha I know, you are an athiest. You don't listen to me :roll:
What? you dad farted on a cat? :?
You are right. no one RP. -uhm uhm ME uhm uhm* :oops:
You are a very good example. Not like the other alpha -giggles*
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(College is right, Hannah...midterms suck.)

Embry scaled up a tree and balanced swiftly on one of the bigger branches. He frowned. Ookami wasn't in her room. The lights were off in the entire house. Within the hours that the pack had been occupied, she had probably gone off to eat dinner with her family or something. Embry leaped out of the tree and landed on his feet with a low thump.

Two silhouettes caught his eye from across the field. A bulkier figure with short hair...one of the boys, no doubt being pulled along by a girl who looked pretty damn pissed. But why would they be coming out of Sam's house. He wondered.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Mona has decided that everyone gets promotions when you have 30 posts, then 60, then 100. After my post count here (see last page), I'm only going to count on topic/posts which are RP.
So, happy promotions to... *drumroll*
Sunny and Mona (Mo AND Na)! *cheers* If Mona can get a promotion, anyway. :lol:
Mona may have to add more ranks as people post more.

And, can you please put the amount of posts you have made since RIGHT NOW at the bottom of your post? I'm too lazy to count it every time. And if you are really really nice, you can add the amount of posts you have made previously from my list earlier. Thank you.

Emmie~ Midterms, already?

Na~ I told her (Fat), and she said "oh, I know Hanny, I'll get on tomorrow, promise!!" and I said "fine, you better."
I knooow, I should yell at her.
Paige is in college??? Wow. humph, you don't talk to meee! (hehe, then what're you doing know, silly? oh, I know, I know, shut up hannah. NO! i will NOT shut up. yes, you will. shush now hannah. no, hannah, i will NOT.)
But, but, cute faces are cute! :o
Oh, oh, so I am athiest. hah. you're the smartest ever, na. *hanny nod*
Do the men where you live where the hats? whaddya call 'em?
I AM A GREEK ATHIEST. I've finally found out my religion! :lol:
yes, you're very smart. now shut up. (quote from the princess bride, ftw!)
yes, I think my cat was sleeping in the chair dad wanted to sit in, so he sat anyway, and accidentally farted on the cat after and felt guilty.
*uhm uhm YOU uhm uhm*
wooo good examples.

PC: 32

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Yes, summer courses for college. :( they were definitely not joking about the mental breakdowns! My brain feels like its about to explode.)

(I would RP but I should probably get back to my essay writing. Wish me luck for tomorrow!)

PC: 22

willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Oopf, luck, Emmie!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm Catherine Earnshaw, and Seth's Heathcliff. I'm telling Nelly (Johanna) about Heathcliff, but how I somehow am marrying Edgar Linton (Gideon).

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn into a might stranger: I should not seem a part of it. My love for Linton is like the foliage in the woods: time will change it, I'm well aware, as winter changes the trees. My love for Heathcliff resembles the eternal rocks beneath: a source of little visible delight, but necessary. Nelly, I am Heathcliff!" I find myself saying. I know the lines well; it is my favourite page in Wuthering Heights. "He's always, always, in my mind: not as a pleasure, any more than I am always a pleasure to myself, but as my own being. So don't talk of our separation again, it is impracticable, and--" I bury my face in Nelly's skirts, but, as in the book, she yanks them away.

"Maeve," she says, which is not part of the book. "Maeve, wake up!"

"Nelly, this is not how it works," I say, confused. "You have to talk now... you say how mad I am, and wicked."

"Wake up, Mae!" this time Heathcliff's talking. "You're talking in your sleep."

"Heathcliff, you're supposed to be eavesdropping, then you run away, and break my heart, you run away..." my voice fills with tears, same with my eyes.

"Mae, I'm not leaving you. Wake up, wake up..." Heathcliff begs. I blink, then open my eyes. I hadn't realized they were closed... I see someone's head. Heathcliff's? No, idiot, I thought. Seth's. Wake up.

"Sorry..." I sighed, and rolled over.

((Guess what book's I'm reading?))

PC: 33

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(I'm going to take a wild swing and say Wuthering Heights? :lol: )

PC: 22

There was a knock at Quil's door before Mrs. Ateara's head popped in.

"Are you hungry, Clove? We have plenty of sea bass to spare." She chuckled, opening the door to reveal a steaming plate of fish.

Quil looked at his mother expectingly but she didn't seem to notice. I guess she was used to him and the other guys eating everything in the entire house.

"Oh, no. Its alright, Mrs. Ateara." I assured her. "My mom probably made lunch at home."

She looked a little disappointed but it was wiped away with a smile.

"Well, alright. Quil, feel free to help yourself." She called as the door closed tightly behind her.

We both stayed seated for a good 2 seconds before he threw me a wink and bolted out the door. How long did this imprinting thing take to kick in again?

willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((Oh my god, Emmie, you're psychic!

I'm tired, and sticky. I hate humidity.

Does anyone watch Modern Family?

Where is everyone?))

PC: still 33, 'cause it's not on topic

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Okay okay okay... I'm here!!!

Soooo a big SOOOORRRRRRRYYYYYY to everyone. I feel really bad for not being on here. I know i've let the team down.

I feel so lost on here. I'm going to have to go back a read everything first. So i'm sorry but I probably won't be able to RP until tomorrow night which is Friday for me so I'll be able to :) I would RP now.. but like I said I'm a little confused and anywoo I'm on uni comp.. and the blank walls and loud chatter isn't giving me any inspiration unlike the twilight (wolf pack) postered walls and music my room provides me haha.

Hanny - Yes!!! I love Modern Family!! So funny :lol: that show is genious!

Shai - I'm sorry sorry sorry!! I know I said I'd get on here... but uni's busy and life is crazy and there's a few family problems going on right now so they're my excuses. I'm making time to post here right now and I will make sure that I RP tomorrow night.
Am i forgiven?? *bows down on hands and knees*
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams