Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SunnySummerSunshine
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Post by SunnySummerSunshine »

Okay, I'm here to fulfill my promise! Though I'm REALLY busy, and I don't really know what to write, I'll try!

"So, who is Quil, anyway?" Cassie asked us as we walked towards the beach.

"He's one of Ty's friends. Well, one of the friendly and likeable ones anyway." I answered her, my thoughts immediately drifting off to Sam, the 'leader' of their group, and I couldn't help but scrunch my face in distaste.

"What's wrong, Sunny? Don't you like Quil?" Cassie asked again, noticing my grimace.

"It's not that, Cassie. It's just that my group of friends have a leader, Sam, and Sunny doesn't like him. Though, I don't know why. I personally think he's quite attractive." Tyler asnwered her this time, but I really didn't that last comment.

"You're lucky I love you, Ty, or I'd be disgusted. The image of you, my new best friend, and Sam Uley is just...wrong." I told him, my frown deepening.

"Okay then. Before we end this conversation, I may think Sam's cute, but I find Quil mouth-watering. I'm not joking, when I'm around him I find it hard to keep my hands to myself." He said with a grin on his face, his voice teasing. Probably knowin that I'm about to attempt to kick his butt.

"TYLER!!! YOU BETTER START RUNNING, BECAUSE WHEN I GET YOU, I'M TURNING YOU INTO DOG FOOD!!!" And with that, I tried to tackle him, and failed. He jumped out off the way, and then dashed down the beach, with me hot on his tail, and Cassie laughing while running behind us.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

That took an inexpected turn. Um, to whoever that didn't like what I just typed, I apologize. I'll rewrite it later if no one likes it.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Does anyone know what that building is doing in my last post? I don't remember linking it. is it for some contest or something? If so, I CALL IT!!

:D

(Hey Sunny! Hey Roo!)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I braced myself. I had to knock on the door and talk to Seth, and this was not going to be pretty.I raised my hand to knock, and the door opened under my hand.

"Mae!" Seth said, surprised. He hugged me, and set me down again. Then he noticed my red eyes and nose. "Mae, what's wrong?"

I bit my tongue to keep back tears. "I'm going to Chicago, Seth. With Gideon. I'm sorry. But I have to. Please, please, don't get mad at me. Please, Seth."

Seth's face looked stormy, now. Mad. Depressed. I hated it. "Fine, Maeve," he spat. "Go off with your new best friend. Your new boyfriend. Leave me behind, because you don't care about me. I was last week's." He pushed me out of the way and ran into the forest.

Moments later, I heard a howl ripping through the empty air.

I blinked, but found that my eyes were dry once I was free to let loose. I sighed and walked back to my house. I grumbled at my sister and mom and flopped onto my bed. I cowered under the covers and hid my head. Downstairs, I heard a door close, and someone running up the stairs. I heard my door open, and someone rubbed my back. I fell asleep.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(I am still very much alive...just drowning in College homework.)

(I will come back to read everything once I get the chance...just thought I'd stop by and say that Dex and I are live and well.)
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

OKAY! I'm back! i'm here! I'm alive, I think.

I'm so so so sorry that I've been MIA for like 2 months!

Can someone fill me in? I'm so lost!

We need to get this thread going!
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

I'm more lost then you can imagine.
Like, I just don't know what's going on here...
Ah well.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Me too.

Someone who knows what happens please help. Piege, Sunny, Emmy, even Mo.
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Emmie~ 'S okay.

Chels~ :lol:

Shai~ Even Mo? EVEN Mo? Bah!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hours later, I sat looking at the TV forlornly, thinking life wasn't fair. Howl got a heart, Calcifer, Sophie, Morgan, and he's a Royal Wizard.

Lucky git.

"Jo?" I asked.

"Yeah, Maeve?" she asked, massaging my shoulders.

"People are idiots."

"I know," was her reply, and she gave me another cookie.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
SunnySummerSunshine
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by SunnySummerSunshine »

It wouldn't hurt to do some catch-up reading. All I'm sure is that Sunny's CURRENTLY chasing Ty down the beach, Cassie's following them, and that there'sa bonfire at the beach tonight. Those who are lost can probably just start there. (And Paige wants Quil and Cassie to imprint already!) I think that Embry's with Ookami, but I'm not sure, it's been a while, and I think Clove's with Quil having dinner or something. Oh, and Mae chose to go with her knew friend (who's name has slipped my mind) to Chicago for a concert and Seth's mad at her, and apparently she's now watching TV with Johanna. I have absolutely no idea where the heck Paul is, and I kinda just dropped Sam after I ditched him for Tyler. (I should probably get him back in the story...)

(Yeah, let's just skip to the bonfire and make it easy for everyone.)
Last edited by SunnySummerSunshine on Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Thanks for the summary, Nan. I suppose that means I should go off to Chicago...

The flight was amazing. Planes are so peaceful. Unless, of course, there's a baby next to you, crying at the top of its lungs. And a--chubby--person sitting next to you. But not here, and, I was sitting next to someone who'd heard of Katsa or Howl or Daine without laughing at the funny names.

Heaven.

Chicago wasn't bad, either. the library was beautiful, the Bean in the park next to the Art Institute was amazing, as well as the Art Institute. Gideon was the best companion to have ever. But everything was tinged with guilt of leaving Seth.

"Maeve? You okay?" Gideon asked me once. I shook my head. "Nothing," I muttered. He frowned, but let it be.

((What else to saaaay?))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

"See, the thing I don't understand is how we keep ending up back at the same damn bonfire." I sigh, throwing a look at Ookami. "I don't suppose you'd be interested in coming, would you?" I try not to look too eagar.

(To the bonfire!)