Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Re: Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Mo~ haha I read too but I don't say bloody hell like a brit :roll:
haha you never say god's name? And I even no more then you about Christanty and I'm a Jew. You are an atheist and you don't say god's name? :lol:
haha you are so silly, Mo :lol:
In my first post here I have the "form" for the OCs. Can you put it in your first post?

Where is Fat?

I won't RP cuz I want Sunny to punish Sam the way she wants. I'll just make him suffer more and more :twisted:
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Na~ Well, I do. *lifts chin up* *gives look*
I'm not Christian. or any religion.
And I mean like "Mithros!" or "Mithros, Minos and Shakith!" or "Goddess!" etc.
Yeah, already added.

WHERE IS EVERYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Well," I explained, "there's a guy I met..." Johanna raised her eyebrows.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
SunnySummerSunshine
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by SunnySummerSunshine »

I'm a bad day today, as in like ALL day, so I'm gonna skip out on RPing today. Maybe tomorrow? Today is just full of depression.

In the mean time, since I covered for Shai last time, she must now cover for me in my absence. :lol:

I don't say bloody hell to imitate a British person, I just say it because I do't like the *f* word, plus it sounds a lot cooler. My friend's British, and she finds it very funny that a curse with British phrses like "bloody hell" or "flip'it."

While we're on the topic of religion, just thought I'd announce myself that I'm Buddhist. :P

@Shai: Shai, when you continue writing, I'm gonna give you the chance to describe what I'll do and What Sam's reactions' gonna be next, 'kay? Awesome!
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

TIME FOR POST COUNTING! *sarcastic* Yaaaaay! :lol:

Nan~ What happened? Tell me, vent! I'm a good vent.
Oooh, Buddhist is cool.

*is listening to Q*

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Buddhists, unite! :lol: )

(And...I guess I've been pretty brain dead as well on what I should post. But I'll improvise and somehow end up where the rest of the girls are.)

I think I'd fallen asleep or something, I wasn't too sure because the last thing I remembered seeing was a painting of a wolf the color of chocolate. I woke up to find out that I was somehow sprinkled with what I hope was water. Quil's face wheeled into focus and he was hiding something behind his back.

"Oh, come on. I wasn't gone for that long." He joked as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

"Did you catch anything good?" I yawned.

Quil laughed. "Ch. When do I ever? It's usually my dad or gram...how long have you been here for?"

I shrugged.

Quil's mom had just come from the kitchen carrying a tray of sandwiches and orange juice, that Quil immediately dug his hands into.

"Wah, no phome?" Quil asked in between bites.

"Must've left it at home. Where are the others?" I returned.

"seeping... Wucky." He rolled his eyes as he downed the lasts of the sandwich.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
SunnySummerSunshine

I lost A LOT of my money somewhere, my ankle is mysteriously injured, I can't pack for my trip yet because of the stuff that's NOT MINE that I have to bring with me, and right now I'm in a very uncomfortable position, icing my ankle.

I'm very moody, so I'm not gonna RP so as to not take out my irritation on people. -*-
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Nan~ I feel for ya. At least you don't have to live with my family. my dad was threatening to FART on me, 'cause he farted on the cat and he felt guilty. :roll:

STILL NOT DONE POST COUNTING!

EDIT:

Hannah: 30
Fatima: 21
Shai: 31
Chelsea: 21
Emmaline: 21
Paige: 5
Sunny: 30
Dexter: 16

Everyone say congrats to Shai for having 31, which is the most. *applauds*
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As I explained about Gideon, Johanna looked shocked, awed, then dismayed. "But... Seth," she said. I nodded.

"I know, I know, and we're soulmates, two parts of a puzzle, 'cause imprinting says so, right? But... Oh, Jo, what am I going to do?" I sighed, and flopped down on her bed, carefully setting my head on her lap. She stroked my hair. "Just don't tell him, okay? Please? Promise? Pinky Swear?"

Johanna held out a pinky. I linked mine and we shook. "I promise," Jo said.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
SunnySummerSunshine

At least you probably get along with your family. I live with my stepdad's family and they all could careless about what happens to me, they just take care of me and my brother 'cause they don't want trouble from our family in Thailand. And I'm usually a happy and amiable person but my stepaunt just HAD to push my pet peeve, so here i am, irritated like no other. I'm gonna spare you guys my rant. Dang, if things don't light up I probably won't RP for a while until I cool down. :(
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Go to the "Just Vent" thread. you can bother there, 'cause everyone does, and it's what it's there for.

Did you know that Freddie Highmore, the guy who plays Charlie in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, is 18?!?

Don't you love my banner? I do. It's Alyss Heart, Dove, Sally Lockhart and Ozma of Oz.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Back. Sort off. I don't want to RP. I'm sad today and... :cry: I don't want Ty to be sad again.

Thank you, thank you -bows*

Where are Fat, Chels, Dex and Piege?

Mo~ haha okay :lol:
Like I said, you are an athiest. I'm Jewish-reform/ athiest -hanny nod*
Oh, so you are an ancient roman :roll:
You know the Mithros is not a real god, right? Zeus is.
You're a genious!
Your dad is threatening to FART on you? It's like Peter that farts on Meg all the time in Familiy guy :lol:
did ya count only the RPs? Cuz Chels barely RPed.
LOVE YOUR NEW BANNER!

Sunny~ haha I don't like the f word too. I hate cursing. I curse only when I'm really really really upset. But I use kind of a freaking word in Hebrew all the time :lol:
nope, I want you to continue. I'll ruin everything. haha let's just face it- We don't want to RP :lol:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww feel bettttttttttttttttter!
I'll RP next time if you want.
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha