Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Hmm...since my imprinter is not here just yet. Clove will play some more with Quil, then. :D Since Cass isn't here to have him imprint just yet either. I'll just let Quil and Clove have a strange bond then. He doesn't like her but he still cares about her. Feelings are strange things.)

Suddenly, I didn't feel like staying home too much anymore. I decided I'd take a walk on the beach. I grabbed a hoodie and made for the door. The gravel crunched beneath my feet as I trudged towards the direction of the beach, the faint smell of something burnt still lingering in the air.

The sand was cool as it slipped into my sandals and eventualy, I decided to just take them off. The waves lapped against the rocks on shore and sighed softly. I sunk my toes into the sand and just stared into the water for a while.

I wonder what Quil would be up to right now. Sleeping off the fight? Or completely restless? I patted my pockets hoping to feel the familiar bulge of my phone but it wasn't there. Looks like I'd have to talk to him personally. How tragic. I thought to myself sarcasically.

It was the first time I ran somewhere in a while.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
SunnySummerSunshine
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by SunnySummerSunshine »

Okay, Hanny, I'll start writing after I answer the Q's.

I was born and raised in Bangkok, most of my family live in Koh Samui, though. I've been switching back and forth between Thailand ad the USA in the past 3-4 years and in that time up until now I live in California. I'm actually gonna go visit for two weeks next month. After that I'm not sure, my life's so full of drama should write a book.

I'm actually glad to meet another Thai, even if its through the internet. XD

I'm gonna make Sunny wake up now. This is in the morning, right? Okay.

Dang, my head hurts like I got a car got dropped on my head. What the bloody hell happened?

I shifted uncomfortably on what seems to be a sofa. Immediately I felt warm fingers brush my bangs out of my face and then cradled my head. So warm, so comforting, who is it?

I tried to open my eyes, but they were so heavy. The warm hand was gently stroking my hair and I heard murmuring, but I was too sleepy to decipher what the person was saying. I focused on opening my eyes once again, this time my eyelids fluttered a little, and I was able to see a bit of light in front of me, but it was to dim to be a house light. Was it morning already, then?

Slowly, my eyes actually fluttered open, and I squinted a bit, not use to the light. I let a groan escape my lips as I registered how dry my throat actually was and as my eyes finally adjusted to the morning light, I saw that the person who was next to me was Tyler.

"Sunny! You're finally awake! I thought I was already worried, but I was beginning to dread if you'd never wake up!" He gushed out all at once. I wonder how long I've been out? I remember leaving my house at like seven pm, and now its morning so....wait...what the bloody hell happened?

"What....happened...." My throat was so dry that it made my words come out in a raspy whisper. Tyler probably understood this because he rushed into the kitchen of what I assume is Sam's cabin and came back w little while later with a glass of cool, fresh water. Tyler put down the glass for a moment and then moved to gently sit me up so I could drink, to which he position the cup at my lips as I drank eagerly. He waited until I finished drinking and put the glass down before he decided to answer my earlier question.

"Well...thing is, Sunny...I can't tell you. Its not my secret to tell. What I can tell you is that you were knocked out with a cut on your forehead and you've been out all night." Oh how lovely, I can't even know what caused my head injury? I raised my hand to feel my head and found that it was bandaged in gauze cloth. I winced as I felt a slight sting near the cut and I hissed out in pain.

"Alright, then. I understand that some things that you can't tell anyone because of certain reasons, so I'm not going to push it. However, I will eventually know, right?" He nodded at me. "Fine. By the way, Tyler, Thank you for being honest and for helping me and patching me up, I appreciate your efforts. Though, why did you bring me to Sam's?"

"If I can't tell you the reason, you think I would take the risk of having to lie to your parents?"

"Good point. Well then, now's probably a good time as any, I have to speak to you."

"Talk to me? About what? I thought we covered the fact that I can't tell you anything."

"Not about that, dummy. I wanted to talk about how you're distancing yourself from everybody else." I think I saw him stiffen at that statement.

"I'm not distant." "Tyler, you rarely talk to anybody. Not even in your own group of 'friends,' let alone outside of it. I'm actually surprised your respond in this much to me." t that, he glared at me. "Okay, okay. Anyway, I've heard of the tragedy within your family, and I know that you probably think I won't understand how you're feeling because I've never been through that experience, which is true, I still have both my parents. But Tyler, I just want you to know, that I don't have many friends myself, and I would be delighted to be your friend. If you would ever need someone to talk to, or just hang out and be friends, I want you to know tat I'm here for you."

He went silent after my little speech. I was a bit worried that I had unintentionally offended him in some way. Then, unexpectedly, Tyler threw his arms around me in a tight, but gentle embrace, his face in the crook of my neck. I felt him shudder, like he was sobbing, but I felt no tears. Nonetheless, I returned the hug and nuzzled into his neck, just letting him absorb my feelings through my touch.

"Thank you, Sunny, for willing to be my friend."

"You're welcome, Tyler. We're friends now, I will always be here for you. Always. Never forget that."

And we settled down into a comfortable silence.
___________________________________________________________________________________

This post is for me and Shai! We're finally friends in the story, yay!
edwardlikeshaystacks

(Awesome! My parents were born in Bangkok as well. :) Me? I'm pretty boring. Queens, New York. Are you sure it's such a good idea to visit this time around? The midst of the whole war is still going on, no?)

I tried not to be too obnoxious with my knocking but it was pretty hard to contain the longing. When the door finally opened, my heart kind of sank when I realized that it wasn't Quil.

"Clove, how are you, honey?" Mrs. Ateara asked politely, eyebrows still raised in surprise.

"I'm doing well, Mrs. Ateara. Thank you." I mused back, sneaking a glance or two over her shoulders. "Is Quil home?"

"Went out with Quil senior a while ago. He sure loves taking Quil fishing whenever he gets the chance." She chuckled. "He should be back soon...why don't you come in and wait for him?"

If it weren't for Mrs. Ateara leading the way, I probably would've barreled right past her and into the house.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
SunnySummerSunshine

I still have a family and friends there, Emma. I'm not gonna let a civil war keep me from them. Plus, my future is kind of dependant on my visit. We're going to discuss whether my family can afford keeping me in America or they can't keep up the pay and I am to stay in Thailand with them.

Besides, you may not feel it since you didn'e exactly live there, but I love Thailand, it's my home. I grew up there not only did I grow through the years but I also grew as a person. I would not be who I am now if it weren't for my family, my friends, my school, my teachers, and so much more. I actually learned ou culture and about our culture, I learned our history and our language. I may not agree or take sides in the war, but I am truly, patroitic to my country. Even now, I'm talking to my friend in Thailand to see what's going on. She says that right now its actually very calm in Bangkok.

(Now I feel like a nerd for saying something like that)
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Nan~ You're not a nerd, silly. *shakes head*

Awwwww, we have Sunny and Tyler, and Clove and Quil...

Also, people keep stealing Mae's bloody hell thang, which she said because she recently read a Victorian novel set in London, 1881.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I took out my disc man from my bag and turned it on, lugging my pile of books around the store. The circulation in my arm was getting cut off, and I felt tingles starting at my elbow and trickling down into the tips of fingers, and back again. I took out the book from the top of the pile and opened it to the page I was in the book. I was so engrossed that I didn't notice when someone was walking up the same aisle.

Crash.

We banged into each other, my pile of books spilling all over and my earphones unplugging, sending music blaring. I blushed and hurriedly plugged them back in.

"Wasted Daylight, by Stars, track two on The Five Ghosts," the stranger said with a wicked grin. I took in his blonde ponytail, sea blue eyes with a smile in them and his beige turtleneck. "I love them. Best band ever. And, I got the new album a day early. My mom got it for me a day early. She knows how much I love them, and she noticed it in a music store."

I was gaping at him as he talked and piled my books back up. "Ooh, I love Tamora Pierce. And those Sally Lockhart books. I think Jim's the best," he continued. He must've noticed my mouth so wide open a whole family of flies could live in there, because he looked confused for a moment. "What's wrong?" he asked. Then by brightened with his thought. "I know! You don't know my name." He stood up, handing me my pile. I stood up too, and straightened my jeans.

"Gideon Seymour, at your service," the stranger announced, bowing with a flourish. "I know, like the books."

"Maeve Brielle," I murmured, curtsying, even though I was wearing jeans and had a pile of books in my hands, to boot.

"How'd you get your disc man to have speakers?" Gideon wondered. "Mine doesn't."

"My cousin gave me it for Christmas. He knows I had iPods, at least while they're popular, and expensive. I've had Marie-my disc man-since I was five. I was so happy when Matthew put speakers in," I replied. "How have I never met you before? I go to Forks high school. I'm right on the edge of the La Push/Forks border."

"I'm home schooled," Gideon replied. "My parents just made this shop"--he gestured at the book store--"and I work here. It's nice, you think?"

I nodded vigorously. "Very. Have you read Airborne by Kenneth Oppel?"

"As a matter of fact, I haven't," Gideon replied thoughtfully. "Have you read Uglies by Scott Westerfeld?"

"Nope," I said.

And as I left the store five minutes and many books later, I forced myself to remember Seth and I were soul mates, we were two pieces of a puzzle, we were meant for each other... Right?
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I LOVE YOU GIDEON!!! :D
Sorry, Seth.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
SunnySummerSunshine

Actually, Hanny, I've been saying bloody hell for two years. I say it because I don't swear and its my substitute, I don't swear in public, anyway. I occasionally swear under my breath when I'm alone in my room.
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Hehe, I swear under my breath when I'm alone too. SH!

*this line is to on topic, it practically says "TEAM QUIL!"*

(I think we should have a minimum line requirement rule; two's easiest.)

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
edwardlikeshaystacks

(Hey now, Bloody Hell is like the equivalent of a curse! :) )

(Who's Gideon? :o )

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Emmie~ You are thai?

Mo~ haha okies :lol:
what on the bloody hell is going on here? when did Mea become a brit? :lol:
There were no jellies!!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
-high fives*
I think we should have a 3 at least sentence rule. It won't happen alot but we need to make sure that it won't be too short or something
haha the stars AND tamora Pirce in one post?
Mea is crushing on another dude? :O

Sunny~ haha yeah? cool dictionary :lol:
Awwwww fate don't hate you!
Sunny became a brit too? :roll:
Yayyyyyyyyyyy! We are friends now! -high five*
ugh I wanted the hug to be different :(

I threw my hands atound Sunny, trying to be as gentle as I can be and to not squish my only friend to death. This hug, this one minute when I hugged her meant so much to me. Since my father died no one hugged me for real, not for pity, for real. No one was willing to help me and to be my friend. I never had someone to talk to. My mom was deep in her own grief that she barely got out of her room and Collin was, well, he was collin.

In these last few months I felt alone in the world, I felt distant and depressed. Even afraid. but in this minute I felt everything melt down and dissapear.

"Thank you, Sunny, for willing to be my friend." I whispered in a soft voice into her ear.

"You're welcome, Tyler. We're friends now, I will always be here for you. Always. Never forget that." What she just said, in her words and in her actions, meant so much to me that I almost shined from the inside. It was the closest thing to love and happiness that I've had in the last year and a half, since I discovered that my Dad had cancer.

As we settled down on the sofa in silence I fell appart. I didn't want to fall appart, I didn't want to show this to anyone. but sunny's words passed threw me and reminded me of my dad. How supporting he was, loveing and funny. How he was always there for me and always helped make the right descions. I started sobbing silently and I felt Sunny hovering next to me trying to calm me down. I didn't want her to see this side of me, not now anyway. but I couldn't help it. Her silence made me feel comftarble. That I shouldn't hide from her anything and that I can break down. That she knew I was having a hard time and she didn't mean to pry. She only meant to help and she did.

I counted to 10 in my head and sighed once. I looked up at Sunny and after rincing my face and I walked slowly to Sam's living room, while making sure I won't break again. I saw her walk right to me with a concerned face. I couldn't help myself and I ran to her and hugged her tight. Then I saw Sam, with an angry and betraed expression on his face, looking at us through the window.
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Emmie~ Gideon is amazing. And my plot twist. *pats Gideon on the head*

Na~ She's not a brit, she reads, silly. So do I. Sometimes I accidentally start to say Gods' names from books before I remember. Then I'm embarrassed.
Yay no jellies!
Okies, I'll add that to my first post.

Please make all posts THREE lines!

Na (cont.)~ I know, eh? :lol:
He's my plot twist. I planned that whole post. So much. (Road trips do that to me) I love him, I swear.

This is gonna be a short post, I'm tiiiiired.
And where's Fat?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I biked straight to Jo/Seth's house. I gently rested my bike against the mail box before running up and knocking on the door.

"Johanna!" I squealed as she opened the door. "You'll never guess what!"

"What, what!" Jo said, grabbing my hand and taking me into her room.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)