Twilight Moments

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
vampluv78
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Twilight Moments

Post by vampluv78 »

Okay so a few days ago i went to the eye doctor and he said Hello My name is Dr Eddie Cora. I looked at him, 'Eddie as in edward?'
He laughed, 'no eddie as in eduardo'
So you know my being me i said, "Eduardo as in EDWARD!'
He said yes and im said. 'no thats not your name, go change it. Now!'
I also said something about him not being cute enough to be an edward. When i figured out what i did i got so red. But he just found it amusing, he also told my mom that i have mental issues and told her the story. :oops:

Earlier today when i was in school the boy who sits next to me in english looks at me and then i'm like What do you want. and then it doned on me i didnt know his name so i asked and he said Jacob. I looked across the table to a fellow twilighter who was laughing at my face. and then i said 'no you can not be a jacob your to pale, your hair isnt the right shade. lets see... Mike is your new name.'

he actually lets me call him mike too. and come to think about it hes always flirting with me. Wow weird right.
[Image
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

vampluv78 wrote:Okay so a few days ago i went to the eye doctor and he said Hello My name is Dr Eddie Cora. I looked at him, 'Eddie as in edward?'
He laughed, 'no eddie as in eduardo'
So you know my being me i said, "Eduardo as in EDWARD!'
He said yes and im said. 'no thats not your name, go change it. Now!'
I also said something about him not being cute enough to be an edward. When i figured out what i did i got so red. But he just found it amusing, he also told my mom that i have mental issues and told her the story. :oops:

Earlier today when i was in school the boy who sits next to me in english looks at me and then i'm like What do you want. and then it doned on me i didnt know his name so i asked and he said Jacob. I looked across the table to a fellow twilighter who was laughing at my face. and then i said 'no you can not be a jacob your to pale, your hair isnt the right shade. lets see... Mike is your new name.'

he actually lets me call him mike too. and come to think about it hes always flirting with me. Wow weird right.
ahaha! as of right now you're awesome! lol changing people's names...bahaha friggin sweet!
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
vampluv78

Post by vampluv78 »

mlola619 wrote:
vampluv78 wrote:: ...Earlier today when i was in school the boy who sits next to me in english looks at me and then i'm like What do you want. and then it doned on me i didnt know his name so i asked and he said Jacob. I looked across the table to a fellow twilighter who was laughing at my face. and then i said 'no you can not be a jacob your to pale, your hair isnt the right shade. lets see... Mike is your new name.'

ahaha! as of right now you're awesome! lol changing people's names...bahaha friggin sweet!
Thanks
another twilight moment (im full of them)
Today i went to my school's prep rally and a dude sitting on the other side of the railings had the same color hair as edwards. I went past him and froze. my friend found it hilarious. i didnt really pay attention to the prep rally i wanted to see his face.
LaTuaCantante1

Post by LaTuaCantante1 »

my twilight moment. shiny silver volvo in a small little town on a cloudy day. i didnt see the driver but you bet i wanted to scream. cherokee's story was way better
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

My BF got new contacts and got a free colored pair and he got golden ones and wore them to school today just for me =]
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
PiXiE_Shopaholic1025
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by PiXiE_Shopaholic1025 »

Got one...

I was at my work place (a grocery store) and I was ringing up this lady's order. She had a little boy with him and his name was... Jasper. No lie, I nearly had a heart attack! And then shortly after she said his name I rang up some wine... which was called Alice White Wine. Hahaha. I was smiling so much afterwards. People looked at me strangely, especially when I asked my bagger if that kid's name was really Jasper.
|| "And I'm a Virgo!" || "This hostage stuff is fun." || ~Forever Switzerland~ ||
cullen grl 17

Post by cullen grl 17 »

i was at auto zone in the car waiting for my mom when i turned to the right and saw this guy that was tall dark skinned with shaggy hair, black eyes and white teeth! and i was like omg! thats jake! so i got out of the car and went to throw a "gum wrapper" (i needed an excuse to see him up close). and belive it or not he had just bought a small part for some vehicale. and he was even driving a moter cycle!! i was so happy and in shock that i just froze and stood their smiling at him and he smiled back then got on his bike and left!
***But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,
thou shalt not eat of it;
for in the day that thou eatest thereof
thou shalt surely die***
Cherokee
Wandering Through Town

Post by Cherokee »

Anyone remember when I mentioned that on the way to my father's house there was a road called Twilight? I told you I'd get a picture.

Well, while I was driving yesterday, I saw ANOTHER street I just HAD to get a picture with. I'd call that a Twilight Moment =]

So here you are, the two pictures...check them out.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w272 ... G_8918.jpg
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w272 ... G_8914.jpg

Oh, and in the background of the second picture, is my grandma...she's reading the first 12 chapters of Midnight Sun in a binder, haha.
~!Cherry!~
RachelCullenxX
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by RachelCullenxX »

So, my dad was watching football, and one of the teams is called 'Gators' and I went in there and I was like 'Woo! Go Gators! It's about time somebody scored around here.' and then I was laughing and squeeing and my mom now thinks I'm insane. :D
Edward Cullen is so hot, I really wish he could be bought.
I would buy him anyday, no matter what I had to pay.

Jacob Black is so charming, his looks are simply disarming.
He's a burning 108.9 Oh, wow. He is fine!

Team Switzerland forever<3
LaTuaCantante1

Post by LaTuaCantante1 »

RachelCullenxX wrote:So, my dad was watching football, and one of the teams is called 'Gators' and I went in there and I was like 'Woo! Go Gators! It's about time somebody scored around here.' and then I was laughing and squeeing and my mom now thinks I'm insane. :D
THAT IS TOO CUTE, IM GUNNA HAVE TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT ONE TIME