Twilight Moments

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Twilight Moments

Post by Pel »

Are you ever secretly thrilled when a silver Volvo passes you? Does meeting having a clumsy moment bring on a warm fuzzy feeling for Bella?

Describe your Twilight moments here.
Cherokee
Wandering Through Town

Re: Twilight Moments

Post by Cherokee »

Before the Lex got crashed, I had one posted, and it was a big topis of conversation for all of you. It spawned its own team (Team Edward Hale), e-mailing list, and some stalking got involvoed (yes, involoved) as well. For those of you who have not read it (or you want a refresher) I am reposting my Edward Hale moment, and then we can catch up on it or something. Here aya go!

(Originally posted on: July 5th, 2008)
So, I haven't really had many "OMG THAT IS SOOO AWESOME' Twilight moment's until today.

When you read this, you might not believe it, and neither do I. It still feels like a dream to me.

I went to a 4th of July deal called I Love America, and the whole day had sucked pretty badly: I didn't want to go at all.

I was there for 5 hours. FIVE, and nothing had happened that had me smiling...nothing.

We were leaving when it all started. Completely dark outside. Pitch, if it weren't for the lamps everywhere.

And then, stuck in the slowly moving line to get out of the parking area, I had this feeling to look up. It was like a voice screaming in my head, "CHEROKEE! LOOK UP NOW!"

Feelings like this are normal for me...I get feelings a lot that happen to help me out.

But then I saw it: A shiny, silver Volvo S60R.

I died.

It was all I could do to keep from screaming.

But this is just normal. There are a lot of silver Volvos in the world, right?

Now, that would be a regular, normal Twilight moment if it weren't for what happened next.

Since the car was moving so slow, and I could have out walked it, I asked to get out for a few minutes and was allowed to. So I walked over to this car and put my hand on it, freaking out. I never touch cars...what's wrong with me?! And then I turn and see them.

Walking towards me are two amazingly hot guys. When I say hot, I mean smoking. Burning up. Scorching. Lost-my-breath-and-couldn't-move hot, okay?

This has to be a coincidence. A lot of guys are pale and are unearthly gorgeous, right?

When they get closer, and stop in front of me, I say, "Uhh...hi." and then the bulkier and less cute one (I never got his name. I should have thought of it, but you'll see why I didn't in a second) says, "Whoa. Edward, she's all up on your car."

Yet again, totally not that big of a deal. A lot of guys are pale, unearthly cute, own Volvos, and are named Edward...right?

At this point, though, my heart stopped. I quit breathing. The earth quit spinning. Everything. Had. Stopped.

So I look at this guy apparently named Edward and say, "This is your car?" He nodded. "And your name...it's Edward?" He nods again. Remember, I was holding back screams over just the CAR, so think of how I was doing at this point.

When talking to irresistible hunks, the first thing that pops into my mind is usually "Ohmigod, what do I look like today?" because the last thing I want is to look bad in front of them, right? Well...that crossed my mind at this point in my conversation with Edward.

I had been outside for ages, sweating in the sun, and I wasn't looking my best. This was embarrassing, so naturally, I blush.

And (Just typing this I can't believe it. It seems like I'm writing a fan fic, but I'm not kidding you --- this all happened tonight.) Edward looks down at me and smiles, saying "I love it when girls blush. Especially cute on you."

I.
Died.
Right.
That.
Second.

It was coincidental, wasn't it? I mean, it HAD to be. A lot of guys are pale, unearthly cute, own silver Volvos, and are named Edward, who love it when girls blush...right?

I still had some questions that needed answers. I was a twilighter, I had to ask them.

"Listen...what is your last name? I know it sounds stupid...but yeah."

I stare at him for what seems like an eternity and he finally says, "It's Hale."

Once again, I stopped breathing. I hadn't really expected him to say Cullen, I mean, I'm not batty, but Hale...that was cutting it kind of close to freaky on my scale.

So I ask him, "Hale...as in H-A-L-E?"

When he nodded, I died. What ARE the chances of this happening?! This can NOT be a coincidence. There is NO way that this was really happening. It HAD to be a dream, RIGHT?!

So, knowing now it all is a dream (what else could it be?), I say in a joking tone, "Your skin doesn't sparkle in the sunlight, does it?"

He just looks at me weird and goes, "Uhm..."

Just then, my grandfather, being himself and butting in at the wrong moment, calls me and says I need to get back in the car.

So, I quickly turn back to Edward Hale and say, ""Listen, my name is Cherokee *insert last name here*, sorry it isn't Bella, but if you ever see me again, I'm going to kiss you and maybe do more than that, even though I wear a purity ring, because this is just meant to be." So, being my bold fan-self, I hug him and then run off.

When I turned back, I expected to see him acting like, "What the heck just happened here?" but he was staring after me with a, get this, CROOKED SMILE!

If I hadn't bumped my head getting in the car (And it still hurts), I wouldn't have believed it happened.

So, if you're ever in Springfield, MO (I don't live there) and you run across Edward Hale (if it's him, you won't miss him), tell him I say hi...

Because at this point, I don't think I want to see him again. The whole thing has kind of weirded me out a bit.
~!Cherry!~
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

Cherry!!!
*hugs*

I'm glad this thread is back!!!!
I missed it the most.
*hug computer*
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
EdwardHale
Settled in Forks

Post by EdwardHale »

cutesweetiezzz wrote:Cherry!!!
*hugs*

I'm glad this thread is back!!!!
I missed it the most.
*hug computer*
HI!!!
Edward
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

Hey!!!

Where's Cherry?
I need to talk to her.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
Cherokee
Wandering Through Town

Post by Cherokee »

In case you haven't when you see this, go read your messages ;-)
~!Cherry!~
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

lol.
Sorry, but I haven't figured out yet.
Mind telling me?
I'm a slow person.
Can't help it. :D

So about my Twilight moments.
Last week I saw a BMW M3 and my first thoughts were, "Where's Rosalie??? Why is she even here??? And Where's Edward?!?!"

I had a couple more, but I can't remember.
Cherokee
Wandering Through Town

Post by Cherokee »

I mean, your messages on here. At the top of the page. I sent you something I don't want to post to just ANYONE! Then you'll understand some more stuff and why I might go to bed early.

A BMW M3?! No way. I haven't seen a Cullen car (excluding Edward's) in WEEKS! lol
~!Cherry!~
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Cherokee wrote:I mean, your messages on here. At the top of the page. I sent you something I don't want to post to just ANYONE! Then you'll understand some more stuff and why I might go to bed early.

A BMW M3?! No way. I haven't seen a Cullen car (excluding Edward's) in WEEKS! lol
did you send it to me? if you did, please send it again, because it said that it got deleted. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

:shock: cherokee....i got your message..... :shock:
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...