Twilight Moments

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Twilight Moments

Post by Jazz Girl »

Jazz Girl's latest Twilight moment;

At the midnight release party for the DVD, I pulled up outside Borders and what to my wondering eyes should I spy but a silver Volvo S60R. I literally just stopped and stared. And, sadly enough, I walked immediately to the coffe shop in Borders, because it is on the second floor with a balcony, and kind of half heartedly started searching for that beautiful tousseled bronze head. Damn! I didn't find it.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

I had a Twilight moment in science coz everyone at my desk group was putting on weird voices and doing the 'how old are you? 17,' thing.
And a similar thing: in drama, we were playing an improv game and someone asked 'how old are you?' And the person replied, in a mystical sort of voice '17!'
The whole class cracked up, except my friend who I haven't managed to make read Twilight yet.

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Twilight moments? Talk about Twilight DAYS!
Honestly, I can relate everything to Twilight.
When my teacher yelled at me today, I laughed because I imagined Charlie in NM
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
futurevampire
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by futurevampire »

^^ Yeah, Twilight is...everywhere.

In Soc. today our teacher called tobacco a 'vampire crop' (I forget why, I wasn't paying attention) and I twitched and looked up.

We were talking about this one general named Edward for a while...it was so annoying, every time his name came up, I would automatically look up like, 'What?! Where?! Oh yeah..' :lol:
Edward and Bella Forever!!!<3 :: Lexicalia :: Team Esme!
Mafia: Natalia Gravano/Nat :: I'm on The List!! ~Marisa
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

A couple weeks ago I was getting ready to go out with some friends for drinks and I was curling my hair and I managed to drop the curler on my right arm leaving a lovely scar. When I met my friends they wanted to know what happened I said I did a Bella and hurt myself. I ended up being the butt of some of the jokes that night because of my butter fingers, and it got even better when it looked like it was going to rain.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

So, I am attending a conference in Atlanta at the CDC (Centers for Disease Control). Well, needless to say, everything here is about epidemiology and pandemics. So, the facilitator is trying to give context to the H1N1 flu "epidemic" So the lead facilitator asks if anyone knows what happened in the spring and summer of 1918. I had to literally bite my lips to keep from laughing out loud. I raised my hand and answered quickly, "Spanish Influenza pandemic killed millions." Of course in my head I am thinking..."which of course enable Carlisle to create the world's sexiest vampire." Later, when the facilitator asked me how I knew about the pandemic, I just smiled and told her I read alot. :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 »

I saw Edward Cullen tonight! There is a boy that came recently in my town that could be Edward. He has the same hair and similar face features with Edward, even the same height, I think. Now that's summer he got a bit tanned :( but my BFF who saw him a couple of months ago for the first time assured me that in winter he's pale. She also said that his eyes are honey-colored, but I want towitness it with my own eyes to believe it.
It's very nice looking at him. It feels like Edward is real and he's just there (though he's not as hot as Edward would be). I think I'll try to know him. At least I will be able to look at him from closer distance.
Cherokee
Wandering Through Town

Post by Cherokee »

Hello, everybody, just decided to check in since I haven't been on in...well, ages.

Anyway, I haven't seen Edward Hale in forever (gah, I know), but I have to say...it was nice while it lasted, but I'm moving on.

Seriously =D!

I'll never forget him, though. He was amazing.

PM me or something, all you people I used to talk to. I MISS YOU GUYS.
~!Cherry!~
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

Had several Twilight moments on my vacation...

Standing at Forks information center, looking across the street to see the Dog Kennel, Thinking to myself that Jacob was lock up over there for being a bad wolf.

Sitting on drift wood on La Push beach watching surfers and children playing.

Seeing a large black dog come out of the mist on 1st beach.

Driving the 14 miles back to Forks and seeing where the hand off of Bella would be at.

Walking the main street of Fork (being the beast of burden) as the girls shopped.

Seeing several young ladies of the forks area just doing their thing.

shopping at the largest store in forks whis is a three in one food, sproting goods and clothing store...

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

There was a substitute teacher at school and here are the facts that make it 100% sure she is a vampire
~It was the first day she worked there, and it was pouring outside.
~She didn't blink.
~She was pale and had bleach blonde hair.
~When some girl said I like your earrings. She said, thanks I got them in Canada. We said, do you live there? She said, no I move around alot.
~When she was talking to the principal, she inhaled deeply and left while the principal was talking. Maybe she slipped in her self control.
~She was walking down the hallway, then appeared coming the other way. Then she was going down the stairs.

You can understand why I had a Twilight moment.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl