Twilight Moments

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Re: Twilight Moments

Post by sarah! »

Sterling Snow wrote:Ok, so I was at the store today and was wearing my Jasper shirt. I was walking around the corner of an aisle and a girl was walking around it as well, towards me. She turns and kind of glanced at my shirt, and I heard her gasp a little, and she started breathing faster. She finally got enough breath back to say "nice shirt" just as I passed her. Twilighters are everywhere :D
No way!! lol that always happens to me! Everyone is always staring at my Twilight shirts, and every now and then, someone will ask me about it or comment on it!
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
ScreamingFanGirl
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by ScreamingFanGirl »

waaaa I don't have a twilight shirt yet :cry:
Skank Pack:Tay's Left Thigh/Tongue | Dork Squad | I'm on The List
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Thank goodness I'm getting one. Here's a recent Twilight Moment of mine.
I had a large debate/conversation with my mother over Twilight and I'm forcing her to read it by being her personal audiobook since she doesn't have "time to read books." And she now thinks I'm officially psycho crazy for obsessing. She WILL NEVER pull me away from my addiction. :lol: NEVER!

I giggled when I told her how much I love Volvos, especially silver, and she was puzzled why I didn't tell her why.

I shouted out Volvo yesterday everytime I saw one.

I laugh everytime I see an apple.

A Twilight hater at school tried to sell me a Twilight Pen for a $1.00 but I took from him for free. :lol:

I know they're not moments but...
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

So, I was sitting at lunch the other day, hanging out with the 12 year old daughter of a friend of mine for the afternoon so her mom could get some work done. She happened to glance at my phone, which has a picture of the cover of Twilight as my screensaver. She could not believe that I was a Twilighter, so she started quizzing me. A few of her friends happened to be at the restaurant where we were eating, and they decided to join us, thinking up more and more insane questions. But, I didn't miss a one. In the end, they annointed me an official Twilighter, alloowing me to keep my title that I had claimed months ago. :lol: Teenagers.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
jacobblacksgirl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Riding motocycles with Jacob........Cliff diving with Jacob, Embry, Quil, and Sam

Post by jacobblacksgirl »

The worst twilight I had was I was at school and I had to donate blood I smelled the blood from my blood and every ones blood..I first thru up and then fainted...just like Bella
I got my werewolf boy.
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter »

Okay, I have two of them, actually. They both happened last night, but as I was busy making a video for a friend for her son who passed away (his first birthday was today -- well, technically yesterday now) I didn't have the chance to get online and share the news. Plus, I can't remember my password. Anyway...

First one: Since I live in central Washington, we don't get much (or rather don't watch much) of western Washington's news programs. Well, the TV happened to be on last night and it was playing a Seattle station's 11pm news. They were doing the weather forecast and before the upper WA peninsula was presented by Port Angeles and some other "bigger" towns. Well, since the popularity of Twilight ... they have now taken off the "bigger" towns/cities (Port Angeles included) and put Forks in it's place. I thought that was rather amusing.

Second one: I was with my friend over at her uncle's house and they were changing her alternator -- I'm a BIG girl, she had to explain to me what that was. So, anyway her uncle's son came out to help, because he loves helping his dad fix cars/trucks. I'm intently watching her uncle change this part and he suddenly says, "Hey, Jake, could you move the light a little bit." My eyes flew to the kid and was like -- NO WAY! He had to be like 15 years old. lol I had to hold back a laugh.
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!
justdeal
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: In the Mafia living room watching Doctor Who with Fang!

Post by justdeal »

So my awsome science teacher was changing seats in class the other day, and looks at me and says "you look like a vampire, which means I cant put you near the window, the sparkling would distract other students"
I laughed the rest of the class, and was sat away from the window.
Chaos Q Kirit
Twilight Mafia
EMERALD STAR PACK
Come Join The Pack
ScreamingFanGirl
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by ScreamingFanGirl »

^^ HAH you have an awesome science teacher!
Skank Pack:Tay's Left Thigh/Tongue | Dork Squad | I'm on The List
justdeal
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: In the Mafia living room watching Doctor Who with Fang!

Post by justdeal »

I know, he's great!He even stopped the lesson(several times) so we could have twilight disscusions!
Chaos Q Kirit
Twilight Mafia
EMERALD STAR PACK
Come Join The Pack
bronzehairedmiracle
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by bronzehairedmiracle »

WOW. Justdeal, you are really lucky to have such an awesome science teacher.

My teachers are the kind who see a novel in my hand and go- "You really need to stop reading so much and studying A LOT more." :(
If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained and and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.