Twilight Moments

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Twilight Moments

Post by JenTheWriter »

lol that's too funny! I'd probably have reacted the same way.
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!
mrshalloween
Settled in Forks

Post by mrshalloween »

i was helping to paine some poles the other day and look at the brand of the ladder, and the logo xD

http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=k004.jpg

i started laughing and obviously noone understood why u.u but it was awesome haha and i HAD to take a picture xD
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

When I was at a service station I saw these, EDC signs, like on the lex, only they stood for Eat and Drink Company instead of Emmett's Demoliton Crew. I had to take a pic.

EDC logo, taken from my phone
near the people's heads
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Sterling Snow
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: chillen with Jasper, Draco, and the people in mah head

Post by Sterling Snow »

Just got done playing vampire baseball with my little brother. :lol:

Ok, so it was just wiffleball. But I played Supermassive Blackhole on my radio really loud the entire time we were playing. I pitched Alice style, with my leg almost up to my head, and I managed to do some of Jasper's flippy-twirly baseball bat awesomeness.

It was a pretty epic game of wiffleball, if I do say so myself. :lol:
Yes, I love Harry Potter. Yes, I am in Slytherin. Will that be a problem?
Team Taylor and Team Robert
I'm baaaack! (and fangirlier than ever!!!)
If you know how to make banners/avatars, please pm me, cuz I'm in desperate need of one!
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

^^ OOH FUN!! I want to play! :)

When I was in Washington DC last week, I encountered some Twilight moments.

So I was flipping channels on the remote in our hotel room, and I found this channel that was like a history channel type thing. Well one of the people they went into detail on was a man named Major Rathbone!! I was so excited that I watched the whole episode just because his last name was Rathbone! :lol:

Another time, we were walking past this bar inside the hotel. There was this extremely drunk guy(I'm talking DRUNK DRUNK) here. Well he couldn't even walk and he was falling all over everybody. His friends were all laughing at him and guess what?! His name was Rob! I busted out laughing because it made me think of Rob Pattinson and how much of a party animal he is. :lol:
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

One of the girls in my class got shown a picture of Rob as Edward, and she thought it was Edward Pattinson!!!!!!! :lol: I just about died laughing!
I grabbed the answering paper thingy in a quiz and wrote the answer because it was 'name all 7 members of the Cullen household.' Go me!
The best of all my Twilight moments was when we were doing skits for the camp concert, and the senior girls did a Twilight skit!!! It was cool :D

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

Nightvision
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nightvision »

Pel wrote:Are you ever secretly thrilled when a silver Volvo passes you? Does meeting having a clumsy moment bring on a warm fuzzy feeling for Bella?

Describe your Twilight moments here.

I had one of those moments just this monday.

I was in the library looking for a new book when this girl walked in. Now I didnt pay her much attention, but she was walking past me when she tripped on herself, and fell down. The immediate thought that entered my mind was Bella. of course I helped her up, but from now on she'll be the clumsy human Bella to me :D
Sterling Snow
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: chillen with Jasper, Draco, and the people in mah head

Post by Sterling Snow »

I went to church on Wednesday, and this happened right after the service, so there were lots of people milling around and talking. There is a piano in one corner of the worship center. I was just kind of spacing off, when I heard someone playing the song River Flows In You, by Yiruma, on the piano. This song has been my Bella's lullaby for a year, and when I heard it I froze, my mouth fell open, and all the blood left my face. For one second, I thought Edward was playing the piano in my church. But, unfortunately, it was just some kid. :(
Yes, I love Harry Potter. Yes, I am in Slytherin. Will that be a problem?
Team Taylor and Team Robert
I'm baaaack! (and fangirlier than ever!!!)
If you know how to make banners/avatars, please pm me, cuz I'm in desperate need of one!
PiXiE_Shopaholic1025
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by PiXiE_Shopaholic1025 »

There's this kid in my chorus class that likes to play "Clair de Lune" like all the time on the piano. Whenever I hear it I freeze and then I remember it's just him playing it and I return back to what I was doing before I got distracted by the Twilight Moment. It's been awhile since I've had a Twilight Moment... then again it's been awhile since I've been on here. It's so good to be back on here.
|| "And I'm a Virgo!" || "This hostage stuff is fun." || ~Forever Switzerland~ ||
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Ha! I have Twilight moments all the time. My fiance's best man drives a freaking Mercedes S55 AMG... and of course it's black. I walked up to him one day and was like Carlisle is it really you??? (His name is no where near Carlisle, it's Jason) and he looked at me like I had five heads. I died.

And somewhere around my apartment complex someone has a Silver Volvo C30 (The car from the movie) so when ever it drives by I go crazy. One of these days I'm hoping to see the silver motorcycle to see if it's the Ducati or if it's just my imagination.
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy