Twilight Moments

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Twilight Moments

Post by Jazz Girl »

Speeding (literally...doing around 85 or so) across I-94 heading west towards Chicago from Detroit on Sunday, I come upon a cream colored Lexus suv. As I start to merge to exit onto I-69, I pull even with the Lexus suv and I get a really good look at the driver of said Lexus. It just so happens to be none other than one Mr. Taylor Lautner and two adults whom I am assuming were his parental units. No, I did not crash the car. Yes, i did squee....just a little bit. :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Jazz Girl wrote:Speeding (literally...doing around 85 or so) across I-94 heading west towards Chicago from Detroit on Sunday, I come upon a cream colored Lexus suv. As I start to merge to exit onto I-69, I pull even with the Lexus suv and I get a really good look at the driver of said Lexus. It just so happens to be none other than one Mr. Taylor Lautner and two adults whom I am assuming were his parental units. No, I did not crash the car. Yes, i did squee....just a little bit. :lol:

Are you serious? I definitely would've crashed the car. Absolutely positive of that one. Preferably not into the Lexus. But you never know then he'd have to get out and exchange information 8-) .

But we wouldn't want to ruin a young man's driving record now would we?
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Jazz Girl wrote:Speeding (literally...doing around 85 or so) across I-94 heading west towards Chicago from Detroit on Sunday, I come upon a cream colored Lexus suv. As I start to merge to exit onto I-69, I pull even with the Lexus suv and I get a really good look at the driver of said Lexus. It just so happens to be none other than one Mr. Taylor Lautner and two adults whom I am assuming were his parental units. No, I did not crash the car. Yes, i did squee....just a little bit. :lol:
IT WAS TAYLOR?
Whoooah...that's awesome!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:
IT WAS TAYLOR?
Whoooah...that's awesome!
Really?
No doubt I would've crashed the car. :lol:
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

I know...
RIGHT!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

Yeah!
If I saw any kind of celebrity I would probably crash it. :lol:
ImageImage
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

The other day I was swimming when the time of day was...twilight! Then as I'm swimming during twilight, my sister gets a call from her boss, who's name is Edward.
:D
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

XD.
i have a ton of twi named relatives.
emily, mike, sam, seth, eric, lauren.
there's probably more.
i just don't pay too much attention.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

roo-roo91 wrote:XD.
there's probably more.
You should beat up Mike and Lauren. Are Emily and Sam in love? Is Eric annoying? Is Seth awesome?
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by sarah! »

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:
roo-roo91 wrote:XD.
there's probably more.
You should beat up Mike and Lauren. Are Emily and Sam in love? Is Eric annoying? Is Seth awesome?
hahah
I know a Sam and my sister's name is Lauren! :lol:
ImageImage