Twilight Moments

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Re: Twilight Moments

Post by sarah! »

Chels.
I freaking LOVE your cat.
Just thought I'd say that. :P
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
Cherokee
Wandering Through Town

Post by Cherokee »

sarah! wrote:too bad i don't have a Twilight name.
*cries*
YOU DO!

Jacob's mom's name was Sarah.
~!Cherry!~
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Ok I do have the Volvo moments every time I see one...just checking the driver... wishing..
also every word I see is turned in to something twilight in my head.... twitter, starts with twi... I see twilight..etc...

I had two small twilight moments in one weekend... it was so funny...
I'm very very pale, I'm a bit allergic to sun light (it always makes me sneeze) so when I'm really tired I do have purple circles under my eyes.
a few weekends ago I was at my parents home for my mom birthday and I was just out of bed standing for the mirrow think that the purple circles made me look like a thirsty Cullen..(just a random thought) when my mom called asking me if I was thirsty and what I wanted to drink at breakfast... At the word thirsty I was already rocking with laughter... :lol:

One of my mothers friend is married to some one from aruba, and he is always making fun of my white skin (I love my skin, even more after reading twilight) I was talking to one of my friends and twilighter (she is pale too) when he says you two are so pale, like ghosts... My friend and me both were thinking about the same line from twilight and started laughing... then at the same moment we both said..."well at least we sparkle in the sun"... :lol:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Halloween's coming up...
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Hello all... everybody recovered from halloween... i hope you all had a lot of fun...

Friday I had a crazy going twilight day....
first of I spend most of my morning here at lex...
that I had to hit the road for a weekend at my parents.. after driving for a while, I spot Bella's truck (in holland....I have never ever seen a truck like that in holland before and I've been driving for 10 years now)
ok then 5 minutes later a shiny silver volvo blew past me....driving way to fast....
half way trough the roadtrip I always pas a huge cinema, they have always huge posters on the outside... they were just finishing the new moon poster.....
that totally made my day.... :lol:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Cherokee
Wandering Through Town

Post by Cherokee »

Hello fellow Twilighters! (Still like Fanpires better...)

I know it has been absolute ages since I was on here. I thought maybe I would update those of you who were involved in my story, because I got a message from someone asking if I had any news...

I haven't heard from him since the last time I told you guys about. He pulled the New Moon thing, "Sorry, can't see you anymore." and never heard from him again.

His house looks empty.

He hasn't been on AIM.

I don't know. Can't help but think he was jerking me around.

ANYWAY, do not feel sorry for me.

I have a boyfriend now (we started dating on March 31st of 2009) and we are head over heels in love with each other. We even live together now.

I am really happy with what is happening in my life right now, Edward Hale or no Edward Hale. You guys need to E-MAIL me! I miss all my e-mails.
~!Cherry!~
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hi everyone! I am just popping in to post a note that Pel had written about sharing personal information. In the last week, we have had several issues with people posting information that puts them at risk of stalking or identity theft. These are serious issues in today's world.

First off, please remember at all times that THESE ARE PUBLIC BOARDS. Anyone with an internet link can see anything you post here.

This is what Pel has to say about it:

Please, for you safety and that of other users, do not ever give out your real name, address, or phone number here at the lexicon. Do not ever post a photo of yourself. Be careful in what sorts of descriptions you use when describing yourself or your situation where you live.

Thanks for your help.
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

I've been seeing lots of Volvo's lately. And there's one like just down the street from where I live.