Twilight Moments

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mrsedwardcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Twilight Moments

Post by mrsedwardcullen »

No, unfortunately it's not Edward Jacob. I wish it were! If it was Edward anything, he would have me calling him Edward all the time. :lol:
"You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating."
— Edward
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

I've been having many Twilight moments, shiny Volvos are everywhere around here! It's the reason I picked my avi, I really do squeal when I see them. I love cars, so of course I have shiny volvo moments. Anytime I hear Claire De Lune I think I'm going to faint!
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

i finally had my first twilight moment! haha! well, not exactly...since i was reading a book and nothing actually happened to me, but whatever.
so i was rereading The Truth about Forever by Sarah Dessen because it's an awesome book, and i wanted to. lol. anyway, the first time i read this was many, many moons ago (before I had read twilight, etc.).
so, as i was saying, i was reading this book and one word jumps out at me... "Volvo" well, see i was cracking up but also really excited. it would have been weird to see me at that moment...but it was on the 4th page. so i jsut started reading and i'm like, wow, twilight is just about everywhere, heh.
but it gets better. i keep reading (as i always do) and let's see... oh, 194 pages later.. it happened again! now, i started thinking i was crazy and was wayyy too obsessed (haha, yeah right) and was making something out of nothing.. but no. "...the sun hit her, and for a second, it was like she was sparkling..." [198-9]. like i could make that up. haha. so i was reallly excited. there were sublinial twilight messages, or they seemed to be, to me (as they would to any twilighter) and the main guy character realllly reminds me of edward. ahahaa. well, not exactly. considering he's not perfect, but he does remind me of edward in a lot of good ways.
anywayyyyyy. so i think i've finally lost my mind. so this has to be it, right? there can't be any more. and then there is. haha.
yep. he was cold, too. and hard. and strong. and rescuing her. all in one paragraph.
"Someone who put his hands on my elbows, steadying me, pulling me back to my feet. The hands were cool on my hot skin, and I could just feel this presence behind me, solid, like a . Something to lean on, strong enough to hold me." [241]

and so, in conclusion. i have lost my mind, apparently. :roll:
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

mrsedwardcullen wrote:No, unfortunately it's not Edward Jacob. I wish it were! If it was Edward anything, he would have me calling him Edward all the time. :lol:
haha, awww. but still. its cute. and twilight-y. :D
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

Oh man did I have a super Twilight moment today!
It was so unexpected too.

Okay, so anyways, I was on my way home from school... and I was driving... like, whatever...
So I was listening to the songs on the radio and then I see this truck on the right which was EXACTLY like Bella's (except its not red)!
So I freaked out, and omgosh, I kept squealing (I was the only one in the car, hehehe) and so I was squealing so much I skipped the stop sign.
HAHAHAH<3
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
Sophie Cullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by Sophie Cullen »

Ooh, ooh, I think there was a car show or something in my town a few weeks ago because I kept seeing really awesome cars. Anyways, I was driving my brother and his friend somewhere and the friend is really into cars. Well, he saw a Porsch and was kind enough to point it out. When I looked, I freaked out and I think my car swerved because it was a bright yellow porsch. I wanted to go look at it, but my brother started bugging me about why I was turning around. I wasn't going to explain it to him, so sadly, I didn't get to go look for Alice. Oh well, it was still awesome!! :lol:
~Supporting Stephenie Meyer 100% Of The Way~
~Midnight Sun Virgin~
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Sophie Cullen wrote:Ooh, ooh, I think there was a car show or something in my town a few weeks ago because I kept seeing really awesome cars. Anyways, I was driving my brother and his friend somewhere and the friend is really into cars. Well, he saw a Porsch and was kind enough to point it out. When I looked, I freaked out and I think my car swerved because it was a bright yellow porsch. I wanted to go look at it, but my brother started bugging me about why I was turning around. I wasn't going to explain it to him, so sadly, I didn't get to go look for Alice. Oh well, it was still awesome!! :lol:
Don't we all wish that Cullen cars came with a vampire?? You're brother must think you're psycho, but I can relate! I'll be talking on my cell and see a shiny silver volvo and just shout 'shiny silver volvo!' I'm easily distracted.
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
mrsedwardcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mrsedwardcullen »

If Cullen cars all came with their very own vampire, I would be in debt up to my ears! And I wouldn't even care for a second. I think that I would keep buying them until I got my very own Edward. I saw Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants2 the other day, finally. I must have found at least 4 references to Twilight in there. Like when they jump off the cliffs? Anyone with me?
"You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating."
— Edward
Sophie Cullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by Sophie Cullen »

mrsedwardcullen wrote:If Cullen cars all came with their very own vampire, I would be in debt up to my ears! And I wouldn't even care for a second. I think that I would keep buying them until I got my very own Edward. I saw Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants2 the other day, finally. I must have found at least 4 references to Twilight in there. Like when they jump off the cliffs? Anyone with me?
I know what you mean. I still need to see that movie, but I do have Twilight moments with other movies!

Ooh, so, has anyone actually gotten to see an Aston Martin Vanquish? I really want to see one of those. ^_^
~Supporting Stephenie Meyer 100% Of The Way~
~Midnight Sun Virgin~
manda87
Settled in Forks

Post by manda87 »

A few days ago when I was walking down the street I swear I saw emmett, he was jogging. He looked exactally how I pictured emmett it was so freaky. When he got closer and started to pass me me he smiled and winked at me, it was great. I keep going down that street to see if I could see him again (ya never know he might have Edward with him next time) but its been sunny out lately so im gonna have to wait for another gloomy day!
"To every word of love I heard you whisper, the raindrops seem to play a sweet refrain.”