Twilight Moments

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
vampluv78
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Twilight Moments

Post by vampluv78 »

my twilight moment happened on my first day of high school. I sit down in the lunch room away from everyone esle (didnt know anyone yet) anda guy walks up as i was reading breaking dawn and asks 'can i sit here' I looked at him and i could have sworn it was my own edward cullen. when i didnt say anything he looked confused, probably thinking i was deaf so he pointed to the seat across from me. 'can i sit there?'
omg i almost died of embarrassment. my face got hot when i nodded. I sear he was tall with hair that was auburn and pale. he looked at me again and asked me what was wrong and i blushed so deeply i couldnt help but look down. 'are you a freshman?' i look at him and he was SMIling a crooked smile. I ran away being my shy self.
[Image
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

Awww, too bad vampluv78, but you should talk to him next time. He was reading Breaking Dawn! That would get me enough to pounce on him when I see him.

Well, my Twilight isn't that great, but I was in socials class looking around the rooms and the walls. That's when I saw 'it'. The picture. It was a picture of a lake or river with mountains. And at the bottom is said.....Jasper tramway. I was jumping on my seat and laughing to my friend. My friend was like, "okay....". I love that picture. I might take a picture of it next day. :D
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
vampluv78
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by vampluv78 »

omg another twilight moment today :D i was on my bus looking out the window when i saw a shiny silver volvo s60r and bella's truck outside of a house AND it was raining when i looked up at the house it looked like what i envissioned bella's house i was likie omg and started hyperventilating. when i could talk again i yelled at the bus driver to let me off and she was all 'no you know i cant do that'
cutesweetiezzz wrote:Awww, too bad vampluv78, but you should talk to him next time. He was reading Breaking Dawn! That would get me enough to pounce on him when I see him
I've been looking ever since and cant find him. :(
[Image
Sandra
Settled in Forks

Post by Sandra »

I've had a lot of Twilight moments, and the last one was yesterday.
I was watching a Portuguese soap opera, and then one of the guys was asking another guy where was the girl he was kind of dating, he asked if he knew where the girl from Alaska was... (he was joking, because that girl is from Canada)
And I was like: awww Alaskaaa it's where the Denali clan is from lol
"If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it."
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

Ah!
Okay, so last Wednesday, I was sitting in my Psychology class, blanking out like usual.
Then all of a sudden, I hear my teacher mentioned 'MS' and I automatically assumed she meant Midnight Sun.
She kept dropping hints too, she was all like, 'Well, if you get into his head, then this is how you'll know and blah blah blah.' I got so excited that I almost cried for my excitement but later did I realize that she was talking about a person's behavior.

Oh man was I bummed.
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

last night, my mom and i were driving home from the movies, and i look up, and see a volvo TRACTOR!!! i was so excited! ha ha. i can just see edward getting mad at the thing for going too slow. ha. and i can also see emmett getting in and having the time of his life driving around and crushing everything he runs over.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

Twilight moment in math class just brightens my whole day. There is a kid named Mike and his brothers names are Edward and James and Jacob =] First day of school just got a whole lot better
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
Sandra
Settled in Forks

Post by Sandra »

Two nights ago I was cleaning my bedroom, and I found some school papers.
I think it's better to explain before that in my English classes last year, we watched a lot of movies... And in the end we always did a paper about the movie, talking about the story, the characters, and so on. So, I found one of those papers, from the movie Legally Blonde II. And I was looking at the characters name and I saw that one of the characters was named Emmett! I was like "wow, I wasn't a Twilight fan when we watched the movie, for sure" and I had to text my best friend to tell her that haha
And then last night I found the paper of Legally Blonde I which had Emmett's name too, obviously. :P
"If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it."
PiXiE_Shopaholic1025
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by PiXiE_Shopaholic1025 »

I see the Volvo S60R like every day! I drive past it... (almost veering off the road as I do) and I nearly die.

I'm naturally clumsy, so Bella moments come to me, like everyday. For instance, the other day me and this other person was editing the clips for our commercial (TV Production Class) and I was getting slightly frustrated. I was like "Ugh, I just want to hit my head against a wall." I leaned my head back... think I was just going to you know, not hit anything and BANG! I hit my head against the stupid computer desk behind me...

That hurt really bad.

I get super excited when I see someone carrying one of the Twilight Saga books. Like this girl in my accounting class, she and I talk about Twilight the whole time... and then she noticed someone else reading Eclipse!!! She's like "Emi- Emi look! She's reading Eclipse!" I gasped and turned my head to look and she was... we both laughed at how obsessed we've become...

I've seen Edward's name EVERYWHERE. And the name last name Cullen. There's this girl at my school with the last name Cullen, unfortunately her first name doesn't start with any of the Twilight characters.... but I still thought it was cool. I almost want to go up to her and be like, do you have any brothers?
|| "And I'm a Virgo!" || "This hostage stuff is fun." || ~Forever Switzerland~ ||
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Part of the reason why I'm so attached to Twilight is because I'm very mush like bella(I just have blonde hair and blue eyes). I'm clumsy, cry when i get mad, i can smell blood and i hate it. I ALWAYS have Bella moments.

As for Twilight moments, I don't have enough. I never see silver volvos anymore *pouts*
But when I went to my new school, I was on the look out for a pale guy with topaz eyes sitting with a bunch of people that looked like him. No luck *pouts again* lol

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett