Twilight Moments

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Twilight Moments

Post by edward x lover »

I had a good one today =] The bus was coming out of the school parking lot and I saw a silver volvo s60R (or whatever those letter are) speeding out of the student parking lot and I freaked because it was going insanely fast. But sadly the windows were tinted too dark for me to see who was in it =[
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
MomoLivesInSpoons
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: As far away from Forks as you can get while staying in America.

Post by MomoLivesInSpoons »

edward x lover wrote:I had a good one today =] The bus was coming out of the school parking lot and I saw a silver volvo s60R (or whatever those letter are) speeding out of the student parking lot and I freaked because it was going insanely fast. But sadly the windows were tinted too dark for me to see who was in it =[

AWW! I would have had a spaz attack or something. Thats so cool! Unfortunatly, no one where I live drives volvos for some reason... stupid people.
Grrrrr...
-- momo
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

I'm pretty sure I have my own personal Jacob... But not as hot. :lol:

Well there is a guy who I talk to 24/7, and all my friends think that we are like going out or something, but we aren't.

And he is like head over heels for me, and I'm not really sure about how I feel about him...

Sigh. If only he was Indian, tall, strong, and hot.
MomoLivesInSpoons
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: As far away from Forks as you can get while staying in America.

Post by MomoLivesInSpoons »

AliceLauren wrote:I'm pretty sure I have my own personal Jacob... But not as hot. :lol:

Well there is a guy who I talk to 24/7, and all my friends think that we are like going out or something, but we aren't.

And he is like head over heels for me, and I'm not really sure about how I feel about him...

Sigh. If only he was Indian, tall, strong, and hot.
If only, if only...
Grrrrr...
-- momo
vampluv78
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by vampluv78 »

Okay I would have written this a couple days back but my electric went out. I was on my school bus and reading Eclipse when the bus jerked I looked up to see a silver volvo s60r swerved in front of us. my bus driver asked if i was ok because i was sitting like this :o and then i looked at her 'am i okay. no you almost crashed into edward and exposed him. how rude can you get?' i got so red when i realized what i said. lol
[Image
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

vampluv78 wrote:Okay I would have written this a couple days back but my electric went out. I was on my school bus and reading Eclipse when the bus jerked I looked up to see a silver volvo s60r swerved in front of us. my bus driver asked if i was ok because i was sitting like this :o and then i looked at her 'am i okay. no you almost crashed into edward and exposed him. how rude can you get?' i got so red when i realized what i said. lol

bahaha how i wish i was there to witness that...i probably would've spazzed and spit out the same thing hehe
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

vampluv78 wrote:Okay I would have written this a couple days back but my electric went out. I was on my school bus and reading Eclipse when the bus jerked I looked up to see a silver volvo s60r swerved in front of us. my bus driver asked if i was ok because i was sitting like this :o and then i looked at her 'am i okay. no you almost crashed into edward and exposed him. how rude can you get?' i got so red when i realized what i said. lol
I just snorted as I read that. :lol:
But yeah.. why would you run over Edward? Stupid bus driver...
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
ClumsyGirl143
Settled in Forks

Post by ClumsyGirl143 »

The only Twilight moment I have is things being foggy in the mornings. I live in Appalachia, so I think of Emmett a lot, lol. Theres lots of MEADOWS here too. And deer.. LOL
I had never meant to love him. One thing I truly knew, knew it in the pit of my stomach, in the center of my bones, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, knew it deep in my empty chest- was how love gave someone the power to break you.
ClumsyGirl143
Settled in Forks

Post by ClumsyGirl143 »

oh yeah! I have a jack russel dog named Jake...when I get mad, I call him Jacob, and I get a kick out of yelling, "Jacob, quit that!" LOL
I had never meant to love him. One thing I truly knew, knew it in the pit of my stomach, in the center of my bones, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, knew it deep in my empty chest- was how love gave someone the power to break you.
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

this isn't a twilight moment-related comment, but vampluv do you happen to be in ohio? or the general vicinity? because here in cincinnati we had this crazy windstorm which knocked down a crapton of trees and blew our electric out, too. luckily mine came back within the day on sunday but still. it was insane! like a hurricane.

oh, today i did see a volvo s60r, but it was blue, not silver. and the guy driving it was old and not edward. sigh.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3