Twilight Moments

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Twilight Moments

Postby sarah! » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:54 pm

ScreamingFanGirl wrote:OKAY, so yesterday I had an EPIC twilight moment!!
Probably not as good as Cherokee's, but its pretty epic.
So, I was in art yeserday
and it was my first day in that class.
So I didn't have a seat.
and the teacher says, okay, you go sit over there in that empty desk.
So I sit over there, and there is this guy who sits right next to me.
he is uber pale and DEATHLY gorgeous.
the second I sat down, he moved away and like, clenched his fists and stuff.
I didn't really think about it at first right?
well after class this other boy in my class was like, what did you do to Edward to make him act like THAT?
I just about came unglued.
and get this, HE HASN'T BEEN THERE IN 3 DAYS!
I am still a little shaky about it.


DANNNGGG!!!
hahaha.... that is beyond epic :) You are so lucky!
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
User avatar
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
 
Posts: 9447
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:03 pm
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Re: Twilight Moments

Postby debussygirl » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:11 pm

So today I was being interviewed to go to a leadership conference and I mentioned to my interviewer that my favorite subject is english and that I read a lot. So she says, "Have you read Twilight?"
I was thinking in my head, "HECK YEAH I HAVE!!!"
But I just calmly replied, "Yes, I have read it."
So she gushed to me about Twilight and I'm hoping that'll help me get the spot.
Not as fun as your guys, but still.
Image
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
User avatar
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies
 
Posts: 6978
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:10 pm
Location: preparing for next winter

Re: Twilight Moments

Postby Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:46 pm

ScreamingFanGirl wrote:OKAY, so yesterday I had an EPIC twilight moment!!
Probably not as good as Cherokee's, but its pretty epic.
So, I was in art yeserday
and it was my first day in that class.
So I didn't have a seat.
and the teacher says, okay, you go sit over there in that empty desk.
So I sit over there, and there is this guy who sits right next to me.
he is uber pale and DEATHLY gorgeous.
the second I sat down, he moved away and like, clenched his fists and stuff.
I didn't really think about it at first right?
well after class this other boy in my class was like, what did you do to Edward to make him act like THAT?
I just about came unglued.
and get this, HE HASN'T BEEN THERE IN 3 DAYS!
I am still a little shaky about it.


Sounds like someone is shark bait. ;) :lol: Just kidding! Wow. Pretty epic indeed. I have another Twilight Moment, my friend knows a boy named...get this...Edward Callen. ONE LETTER AWAY AND I WOULD MARRY THE KID! :lol: Not really but... :lol:
Image
User avatar
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
 
Posts: 5001
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:04 am
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: Twilight Moments

Postby ScreamingFanGirl » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:27 pm

Okay, have another one :D
this one is surely not epic.
oh well.
okay, so in class today, my science teacher was talking about I don't even remember what, and so, he makes this crazy analogy.
He goes, "So before, its like an old 1950's pick-up truck. After, its like a brand new, sleek Ferrari."
Haha. I like, slammed my hands down on the table and said, "Are you talking about Bella??"
Everyone looked at me like I was craaazyyyyy!
I just put my head down while people gave me the looks. haha

and another..
I was reading this textbook, and one of the writers was Vanessa Wolfe! Haha I was thinking of Bella talking to J. Jenks about Jacob and Renesmee
Image
Image
Skank Pack:Tay's Left Thigh/Tongue | Dork Squad | I'm on The List
User avatar
ScreamingFanGirl
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 345
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:40 am
Location: Running with the Pack

Re: Twilight Moments

Postby sarah! » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:41 pm

ScreamingFanGirl wrote:Okay, have another one :D
this one is surely not epic.
oh well.
okay, so in class today, my science teacher was talking about I don't even remember what, and so, he makes this crazy analogy.
He goes, "So before, its like an old 1950's pick-up truck. After, its like a brand new, sleek Ferrari."
Haha. I like, slammed my hands down on the table and said, "Are you talking about Bella??"
Everyone looked at me like I was craaazyyyyy!
I just put my head down while people gave me the looks. haha

and another..
I was reading this textbook, and one of the writers was Vanessa Wolfe! Haha I was thinking of Bella talking to J. Jenks about Jacob and Renesmee


Wow! Vanessa Wolfe?! :)
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
User avatar
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
 
Posts: 9447
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:03 pm
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Re: Twilight Moments

Postby ScreamingFanGirl » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:18 pm

sarah! wrote:
ScreamingFanGirl wrote:Okay, have another one :D
this one is surely not epic.
oh well.
okay, so in class today, my science teacher was talking about I don't even remember what, and so, he makes this crazy analogy.
He goes, "So before, its like an old 1950's pick-up truck. After, its like a brand new, sleek Ferrari."
Haha. I like, slammed my hands down on the table and said, "Are you talking about Bella??"
Everyone looked at me like I was craaazyyyyy!
I just put my head down while people gave me the looks. haha

and another..
I was reading this textbook, and one of the writers was Vanessa Wolfe! Haha I was thinking of Bella talking to J. Jenks about Jacob and Renesmee


Wow! Vanessa Wolfe?! :)

I know pretty crazy huh?
Image
Image
Skank Pack:Tay's Left Thigh/Tongue | Dork Squad | I'm on The List
User avatar
ScreamingFanGirl
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 345
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:40 am
Location: Running with the Pack

Re: Twilight Moments

Postby Sydflower » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:56 am

Ok.. so recently (30 seconds ago). Im on YouTube trying to find this Tyler Oakley video.. but for some reason I cannot find it.. when suddenly, I realise I am typing in Tyler Crowley. Lol, I am an idiot.

:) Stupid me!
User avatar
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan
 
Posts: 2143
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:24 am

Re: Twilight Moments

Postby JenTheWriter » Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:03 pm

JessicaIsIntoxicated wrote:Okay, this is great.

This morning my sister had to walk a couple of blocks to take a bus to work. My dad and I left to drop me off at work and we saw my sister walking. He honked and scared the crap out of her because she was iPodding. She got in the car and the conversation went like this:

Sarah (sister): Jess, distract me.
Me: What...? *thinking: haha, sounds like Twilight*
Sarah: Distract me before I reach up and rip Dad's head off for scaring me!
Me: *turns around to look at Sarah* You should put your seat belt on.
Sarah: *laughs/scoffs* Maybe you should put your seat belt on!

It was great. I laughed so hard. :lol:


LMAO! That was great. I'm not sure which is worse. Making a Twilight reference and having someone answer you back, or someone just staring at you like, "What in the world are you talking about?" I so can't wait to use some nugget of gold from the books in my real life. (I'm known for spouting out movie quotes for ANY situation. I'm strange...)
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Image
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!
User avatar
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward
 
Posts: 1067
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:51 pm
Location: Moses Lake, Washington

Re: Twilight Moments

Postby -Jasper » Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:07 pm

Today I was in homebase with my mum and my sister, and I overheard this lady choosing a light-fitting. She was saying 'I'm worried it will dazzle me', because it was just glass covering the bulb, and I thought of Edward dazzling Bella. Not a big twilight moment, but that is the best I've had for a while.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
User avatar
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
 
Posts: 12793
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Re: Twilight Moments

Postby Sterling Snow » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:59 pm

Ok, so I was at the store today and was wearing my Jasper shirt. I was walking around the corner of an aisle and a girl was walking around it as well, towards me. She turns and kind of glanced at my shirt, and I heard her gasp a little, and she started breathing faster. She finally got enough breath back to say "nice shirt" just as I passed her. Twilighters are everywhere :D
Yes, I love Harry Potter. Yes, I am in Slytherin. Will that be a problem?
Team Taylor and Team Robert
I'm baaaack! (and fangirlier than ever!!!)
If you know how to make banners/avatars, please pm me, cuz I'm in desperate need of one!
User avatar
Sterling Snow
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:34 pm
Location: chillen with Jasper, Draco, and the people in mah head

PreviousNext

Return to In the Twilight Zone

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron