Twilight Moments

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Twilight Moments

Postby edward x lover » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:49 pm

I had a good one today =] The bus was coming out of the school parking lot and I saw a silver volvo s60R (or whatever those letter are) speeding out of the student parking lot and I freaked because it was going insanely fast. But sadly the windows were tinted too dark for me to see who was in it =[
~Lee~
Image
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
User avatar
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie
 
Posts: 845
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Twilight Moments

Postby MomoLivesInSpoons » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:53 pm

edward x lover wrote:I had a good one today =] The bus was coming out of the school parking lot and I saw a silver volvo s60R (or whatever those letter are) speeding out of the student parking lot and I freaked because it was going insanely fast. But sadly the windows were tinted too dark for me to see who was in it =[



AWW! I would have had a spaz attack or something. Thats so cool! Unfortunatly, no one where I live drives volvos for some reason... stupid people.
Image
Grrrrr...
-- momo
User avatar
MomoLivesInSpoons
Buying a Better Raincoat
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:04 pm
Location: As far away from Forks as you can get while staying in America.

Re: Twilight Moments

Postby AliceLauren » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:22 pm

I'm pretty sure I have my own personal Jacob... But not as hot. :lol:

Well there is a guy who I talk to 24/7, and all my friends think that we are like going out or something, but we aren't.

And he is like head over heels for me, and I'm not really sure about how I feel about him...

Sigh. If only he was Indian, tall, strong, and hot.
Image
User avatar
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 368
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:14 pm
Location: Avoiding the bad vamps in Texas

Re: Twilight Moments

Postby MomoLivesInSpoons » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:55 pm

AliceLauren wrote:I'm pretty sure I have my own personal Jacob... But not as hot. :lol:

Well there is a guy who I talk to 24/7, and all my friends think that we are like going out or something, but we aren't.

And he is like head over heels for me, and I'm not really sure about how I feel about him...

Sigh. If only he was Indian, tall, strong, and hot.


If only, if only...
Image
Grrrrr...
-- momo
User avatar
MomoLivesInSpoons
Buying a Better Raincoat
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:04 pm
Location: As far away from Forks as you can get while staying in America.

Re: Twilight Moments

Postby vampluv78 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:01 pm

Okay I would have written this a couple days back but my electric went out. I was on my school bus and reading Eclipse when the bus jerked I looked up to see a silver volvo s60r swerved in front of us. my bus driver asked if i was ok because i was sitting like this :o and then i looked at her 'am i okay. no you almost crashed into edward and exposed him. how rude can you get?' i got so red when i realized what i said. lol
[Image
User avatar
vampluv78
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:30 pm

Re: Twilight Moments

Postby mlola619 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:13 pm

vampluv78 wrote:Okay I would have written this a couple days back but my electric went out. I was on my school bus and reading Eclipse when the bus jerked I looked up to see a silver volvo s60r swerved in front of us. my bus driver asked if i was ok because i was sitting like this :o and then i looked at her 'am i okay. no you almost crashed into edward and exposed him. how rude can you get?' i got so red when i realized what i said. lol



bahaha how i wish i was there to witness that...i probably would've spazzed and spit out the same thing hehe
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
User avatar
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:58 pm
Location: Miami, FL

Re: Twilight Moments

Postby samajama » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:35 pm

vampluv78 wrote:Okay I would have written this a couple days back but my electric went out. I was on my school bus and reading Eclipse when the bus jerked I looked up to see a silver volvo s60r swerved in front of us. my bus driver asked if i was ok because i was sitting like this :o and then i looked at her 'am i okay. no you almost crashed into edward and exposed him. how rude can you get?' i got so red when i realized what i said. lol

I just snorted as I read that. :lol:
But yeah.. why would you run over Edward? Stupid bus driver...
Image
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
User avatar
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk
 
Posts: 3503
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:49 pm
Location: Wherever my books are

Re: Twilight Moments

Postby ClumsyGirl143 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:36 pm

The only Twilight moment I have is things being foggy in the mornings. I live in Appalachia, so I think of Emmett a lot, lol. Theres lots of MEADOWS here too. And deer.. LOL
I had never meant to love him. One thing I truly knew, knew it in the pit of my stomach, in the center of my bones, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, knew it deep in my empty chest- was how love gave someone the power to break you.
User avatar
ClumsyGirl143
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:16 pm
Location: Appalachia, home of Emmett Cullen!

Re: Twilight Moments

Postby ClumsyGirl143 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:38 pm

oh yeah! I have a jack russel dog named Jake...when I get mad, I call him Jacob, and I get a kick out of yelling, "Jacob, quit that!" LOL
I had never meant to love him. One thing I truly knew, knew it in the pit of my stomach, in the center of my bones, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, knew it deep in my empty chest- was how love gave someone the power to break you.
User avatar
ClumsyGirl143
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:16 pm
Location: Appalachia, home of Emmett Cullen!

Re: Twilight Moments

Postby Tengo Nubs. » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:40 pm

this isn't a twilight moment-related comment, but vampluv do you happen to be in ohio? or the general vicinity? because here in cincinnati we had this crazy windstorm which knocked down a crapton of trees and blew our electric out, too. luckily mine came back within the day on sunday but still. it was insane! like a hurricane.

oh, today i did see a volvo s60r, but it was blue, not silver. and the guy driving it was old and not edward. sigh.
Image
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
User avatar
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
 
Posts: 607
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:24 pm
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

PreviousNext

Return to In the Twilight Zone

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron