Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Re: Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

What would Bella do if... she was on Survivor?

Probably trip over her shoelaces, get hurt and then get kicked off of the island...but not before all the guys fell for her and all the girls got jealous LOL!!!! :D

What would Bella do if... Nessie brought home a guy other than Jake???

I do like these haha (: So is this what we do now or is it just until we think of another story?

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

Hi Team Bella! I like your new game, may I participate? :)
Renesmee_Bella wrote:What would Bella do if... Nessie brought home a guy other than Jake???
Hard one... I think she would be nice with the other guy and have a big discussion with Nessie when he leave... If Edward (depends of what the guy have in mind...) or Jake don't "take care of the problem" before the end of the meeting... :)

What would Bella do with all those dress that Alice put in her dressing? :roll:

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Sorry for the interruption, if you are interested, then we have started a new thread with the question of which Hogwarts House our beloved Twilight characters would be in. You can check out the thread HERE.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

I think you're free to join in at any time, Kate. The more, the merrier, right!

I think it's fine if you want to start another story. I've never writen anything like that before, but I would gladly give it a try and participate. I do think the questions are more accessible if more people want to join, since there are only like four people here now. *shrugs* But you made a pretty amazing story with just two people. :D

But for now:
What would Bella do with all those dress that Alice put in her dressing?
I'd like to think she would eventually start wearing them more. When she gets more comfortable in her vampire body. But probably still only on special occasions.
That was kind of serious.. :roll: . Now as an attempt to come up with a funnier response: She would hold a burning ritual for them, during which she tries some voodoo magic to make Alice never buy her a dress again. But of course she burns a whole part of the forest down and pricks herself instead of the voodoo doll in the process. ;)

What would Bella do if she could see the past (like Alice sees the future)? What would she like to see?

Question: Can we comment on other peoples answers or answer older questions in between making up new ones? Not that I have something on my mind right now, but it might be fun to discuss them a little bit more.
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
The Real Bella Swan Cullen
Happily Ever After

Post by The Real Bella Swan Cullen »

I love these questions!

I have to say, if Renesme ever brought home a man other than Jake, it wouldn't end well. Anyone wanting to date our daughter would need to be able to hold off both our vampire family and an entire pack of wolves. I am not sure what could possibly do that, unless Superman is for real.

Happy Valentines Day! I wanted to show you what Edward bought me! Look! He made the valentine himself and gave me something old (earrings to go with my bracelet) and something new (the iPhone)

My only problem is that the iPhone doesn't like cold, bloodless fingers. I may need help with it.

He is so incredible!
Reader, I married him....
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

The Real Bella Swan Cullen wrote:Happy Valentines Day! I wanted to show you what Edward bought me! Look! He made the valentine himself and gave me something old (earrings to go with my bracelet) and something new (the iPhone)

My only problem is that the iPhone doesn't like cold, bloodless fingers. I may need help with it.
Bella, Edward appears to have been especially thoughtful this year. I am quite impressed with your beautiful new earrings; I assume they are clip-ons? :?

BTW, there are special styluses out there for the iPhone that might help someone in your, ah, condition. I’m sure if you hint around Edward can get those for you.

Also, you might want to check to see if Nessie is carrying around a box of Conversation Hearts candies. Sorry, I’m just trying to give you a heads up, I'll say no more.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

Oh my! :swoon: Hi Bella :wave: So nice of you to stop by.
It has been kind of quiet, but I'm sure Team Switzerland is very honored by your visit.

Thank you for answering the question! And you never know, in a world where vampires and werewolves exist (oops, sorry, shapeshifters) Superman could be real as well.

Happy Valentines Day to you too! (even though it comes a day too late) I love the gift from Edward! Makes me wish I had a Valentine as well, but (as usual) I got nothing. So hold on to your man, he's a keeper! But I have the feeling you already knew that. corona is right, there are special styluses for the iPhone. I really like this pencil-shaped-one. I also read something about special gloves... O here it is. They conduct just like human fingers and they look beautiful (I think Alice would approve).

I also loved the painting you made for Edward! It's a really nice gift. I didn't know you could paint that well. Is that a new hobby?
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

Sorry for the double post, but I had to share my extremely clumsy Bella-like moment with you all:

Today I was riding my bike (I live in Holland, we go everywhere on a bike) with my fabulous new high heels on. I usually only wear heels to party's but today I just felt like wearing them for no reason. So I came to a very busy intersection and when I crossed the street I lost one of my heels. It literally flew off my foot and landed in the middle of the road!
I had to leave my bike at the other side of the street and run (more like stumble with one heel on) back to retrieve it while the lights turned green for the waiting cars. I couldn't just let it get run over right? Luckily, while the people in the cars did laugh at me, they also waited for me to pick it up.
I felt like I definitely turned into Bella at that moment. If only Edward was there to safe me and my shoe...
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

:lol: Definitly a Bella's style moment! :) Except, that she won't wear heels if Alice wasn't there... :P

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Oh gosh. Hi there Bella!! I see you noticed my clichéd question... I feel special :D And yes, I thought as much! There's just no one like Jake, is there? ♥♥ Oh my, those earrings are SO beautiful! And I love that you like to watch Vampire Diaries on your new iTouch, it's an AWESOME show :D And yes, Corona's right, a stylus would be perfect for you (: Thanks for stopping by!! ♥

Hey guys! Sorry for being MIA! I like that you guys kept the thread going though! Seems as though we need to get back on topic? (:

What would Bella do if she could see the past (like Alice sees the future)? What would she like to see?

I feel like she would try to never trip again because if she did then she would be able to see that one slip-up over and over again... And I think she would re-visit all her moments with Edward and maybe try to look ever farther to spend some time with Renée, if only in her mind!! :D

What would Bella do if... she could have her own television show?

Suzan ~ Ahahaha!! That's hilarious!!! I'm glad you saved your shoe though! And yes, if only we all had our very own Edward!!! :heartbroke:

Anywho, I'm off for now. I hope I have time tomorrow to get on!! If not, keep the thread going!!!! :hello: :wave: :mrgreen:

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥