Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Post by willowtree »

All right.

Fatima and my story is fairly confusing, that's true... :D

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((O0o0h, Ok, I'm back! Getting to the story now! :D))

We got to the movie a few seconds before it started.

"Made it," Jasper said as we slid into our seats with popcorn and drinks.

I smiled at him before turning to the screen. The movie was just beginning...and I was getting nervous.

I started fidgeting and could pay no attention whatsoever to what was going on in front of me.

Aren't dark movie theatres for hand-holding and kissing? Would Jasper try to hold my hand?

I peeked at him through my hair and saw he was deeply absorbed in the movie.

Hmm, maybe not.

I tried to pay more attention to the movie after that, it was actually quite interesting.

On screen, a man was trying to single-handedly save all of human-kind. Extremely intense.

So intense that at some point, I must have grabbed Jasper's hand, because when the movie was over and the lights came back on, he was still holding my hand in his.

I blushed and looked at my feet. He was smiling back at me when I looked up again.

We walked out to his car and drove home in comfortable silence.

Jasper came around the side of the car and opened my door for me. I trembled slightly as I got out.

He held my hand as we walked to the porch and we just stood there for a while.

I cleared my throat. "I had a really good time," I said, my voice just a little shaky.

"Me, too," he said. ".........."

:D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((Hey, Fatima! I was wondering where you'd been!))

We walked back home in silence. Did Jasper have fun? Did he like it? Did he like ME? When we got at my door, we stopped.

"I... You know... Um..." Jasper hesitated, stumbling over his words.

"Yes?" I asked, uncertainty.

"Uh... are you busy Saturday? We could go to supper... I mean, if you want to.." he asked.

My insides lit up. "Yeah, sure!" I replied, maybe too quickly. "Call me Saturday morning to say where and when. I'll see you then!"

Jasper smiled. "I'll call you."

I began to open my door.

"Alice..." he started. "I really liked tonight. I mean... it was fun. I really like you."

"Thanks," I muttered. "I really like you, too." I blushed, looking down at my feet.

Jasper tilted my head up with his hand. He smiled, bringing his head down. Our lips met, and I felt a strange warmth going through my body.

The kiss finished. Aw.

"See you Saturday!" Jasper grinned, walking backwards down the walk.

I waved at him retreating. When he was gone, I squealed and covered my mouth with my hand. "Oh. My. God!"

I ran upstairs, grabbing the phone as I raced by. I dialed a number.

"Bella! You'll never guess what!"

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

I jolted out of my seat as the bell rang for 2nd period. I rushed to gather up my stuff, and stumbled out of my seat.

I was soooo tired. And all because I couldn't sleep last night. Even as I thought the words "last night" my heartbeat quickened and my cheeks flushed.

Jasper had said he liked me! I spinned and skipped a little as I danced to my next class.

I sank into my seat in World Studies as my phone vibrated in my pocket.

I glanced around for the teacher - who was late to class again - and took out my phone and slid it open.

It was a text from Jasper!

Hey Alice! Had s0 much fun the 0ther day, can't wait till Sat...

My heart fluttered as my fingers flew over my keyboard.

Jasper and I texted back and forth for two whole periods before he asked me to skip with him.

Wanna hang 0ut? Meet me in fr0nt 0f sk0ol.

My eyes widened in shock. I had never skipped class before. But...would he not like me anymore if I didn't meet him?

I fidgeted with my fingers for the rest of 4th period before deciding missing one period wouldn't hurt.

I walked the wrong way down the hall when the bell rang and walked out the door.

Jasper was leaning on a pillar when he saw me coming and....

((Ok, so I had an idea. Kind of. How about instead of vampires...we make Jasper a witch? Talking about NW kinda gave me the idea. What do you think? Hence the whole skipping thing since witches don't care about school and stuff? We could make them soulmates! :D))

willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((brilliant! :D

I would come up with some other brilliant idea, but I'm too tired... :lol: ))

grinned.

"Alice!" he smiled, running up and hugging me.

"Hey, Jasper. What's up?" I asked.

"Not much. How are you?"

"Okay. My mom would kill me if she knew I skipped," I replied, looking around nervously. Seriously, she would.

"It's okay. We won't get caught. Promise," he swore. He held out his hand, expectant.

I eyed his hand cautiously. "Pinkie Swear," I demanded.

Jasper smiled and held out his pinkie. I linked his with mine.

"All right. What do you want to do?" I wondered.

"Well..." Jasper began. "I have something to tell you."

((Wait a sec. Don't witches have purple eyes? What if he's a half-human, half-witch? Kinda like Jez?))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((Yeah, they do. I don't think we ever said what color his eyes were...well, if he's half-witch then should we make his eyes half-purple?

Like they could be...periwinkle? Umm, no, I think that would be too weird. Hmm...this requires some thought! :ugeek:

Oh wait! Jez can turn off the vampire and turn it back on right? By not drinking blood? What if Jasper's eyes change color? They could turn purple everytime he does magic! :D :D :D

And then go back to...whatever color we're making his eyes. :lol: Are we gonna make them honey-colored? :mrgreen:

Oh and also, I'm copy and pasting all of our snippets of the story into a word document. I still love the idea of turning in into a fanfic. :D))

My eyes widened slightly. Was he going to tell me something bad? Something really bad? Like...criminal?

My heart started racing as I tried to atleast appear calm. I don't think it worked.

"Whoa, calm down Alice," Jasper said, chuckling, "it's not that bad. I just wanted to tell you that I missed you."

"Oh, " I said, surprise in my voice. I blushed slightly and looked at my feet. "Me too."

Jasper's fingers slipped under my chin and lifted until my eyes were looking into his. He smiled before he bent down, touching his lips to mine.

Again I got a warm, tingly feeling stretching from my lips to the crown of my head to my toes, making my stomach jump.

My arms slid around his neck and his arms around my waist. He straightened up slightly, pulling me with him until my toes were half an inch off the ground.

And soon, too soon, the kiss ended.

He pulled back to smile at me and set me back on the ground. *sigh*

He took my hand in his and we started walking.

"So, where are we going?" I asked, slightly curious, but not caring as long as I was with him.

I could feel an electricity tingling between our fingers and a sort of humming in the air.

"Well, I thought I'd show you a special place. It's where I go to think," He said, smiling at me with his eyes.

willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((yeah, that sounds good. and when he tells her, he can turn her eyes purple!

a fanfic sounds great!))

We walked down the street towards the woods.

"Come on, Al!" Jasper grinned ay my stumbling all over. "It's not that hard! Wait... turn here, five steps... stay here for a moment, please."

I obliged, watching in awe as he climbed up a tall tree to see our surroundings.

"Wow," I sighed, thinking, He's mine! He's really, really, mine!

Jasper smiled at me as he tumbled down gracefully. Amazing, he landed on his feet, with his hand outstretched to me.

"Come on, darling. This way!" He told me.

"How'd you do that?" I asked in awe.

"That? That was easy. Oh... here we are!" Jasper announced.

We turned the corner and what I saw blew my mind.

((Mwa ha ha. You have describe it. :twisted: ))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((Yes!! Perfect!))

(((Argh, you evil, devious, little child! :D)))

I ducked my head slightly and moved the branch tickling my forehead.

My eyes widened as I took it all in. I turned back to see Jazz smiling at me radiantly, and I smiled back. This place couldn't be real. He couldn't be real.

I turned back to the view. Jazz had brought me to a sea-side cliff.

On the cliff were a few driftwood logs that had turned a strange color of blue. When I looked closer, the wood itself was blue, there was no moss or mold anywhere.

There were a few wildflowers blooming in the stangest places. Some grew right on the logs, some on rocks, and others - more traditonally - sorrounding the few trees and shrubs.

Beyond the cliff was an ocean like I had never seen before. The water tumbled in gray, angry waves, but the water was a peaceful blue.

The afternoon sun blazed, making the water sparkle and shimmer. The water was so clear you could see colorful coral hugging the sheer face of the cliff.

The sky atop it all was the best part. It was the perfect shade of shimmering blue, so bright that I had to shield my eyes.

But I couldn't bare to. It was so perfect. But then again, it was Jazz's special place.

I turned back to see him looking at me in a way so loving it made me blush deeply.

"How did you find this place?" I asked. I smiled at him and raised my hand to hold his and led us to sit on one of the log benches.

I turned to look at him as he said, "Well, I......."

((Like it? It was all I could come up with..... :D))

willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((Mwa ha ha, evil two year olds. :twisted:

prettyfull!))

"Well, I... It's like this." He looked into my eyes, and really creepily, I could see some purple streaks. "I... am different than others. Even my own kind. Very different than you. I'm sorry."

"Why? I don't care! Tell me what you are," I replied. I belonged with him. I knew it.

"I'm... I can't tell you. You won't like me." Jasper turned his face away.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Then, bye. I can't stand secrets." I got up and began walking away, trying to remember how we got there.

"Al... wait!" Jasper called, but it was too late. if he wasn't going to tell me, than I was going. "Sorry, Jazz," I whispered.

As soon as I saw - well, didn't see - Jasper, I began to cry. I sat down on an old rotten log, and cried. I thought he was the one. I knew it. But I hated secrets, and that was that.

"Alice?" someone said softly. "I'm a witch."

~h. f. e. l.

((good, or bad?))

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((mmm, love it :D))

I hicupped and stopped crying. Then I sniffled. "Very funny," I said, miffed, "If you don't want to tell me then fine, I'll just go."

I got up off the log and started to walk back to the forest.

"No, Al, really," he said, grabbing my hand and sending warm tingles up my arm. "Really, I'm a witch, look at me."

I was confused, how would looking at him make me believe such ridiculous things, but I did anyways.

I turned around and looked at him. At first I didn't see it. "What Jazz, I don-"

My eyes widened as I leaned in and touched my fingers to his cheeks, just under his eyes. They were purple.

"Jazz, what...how...I mean..." I trailed off, unable to finish. Because now I saw it.

I always knew he couldn't be real. His honey-colored hair with just the lightest streaks of gold, his flawless skin, pale with a hint of pink, like milk and roses.

But now I saw it, how otherworldy he was. Like how he could move with such grace, like how his eyes turned purple when you didn't look too closely.

He almost glowed in the afternoon sun, a subtle glowing that came from the inside.

And I knew, that no matter how otherworldy, he was mine. It was like a flash of intuiton. He is mine.

I smiled and reached up on my toes to touch my lips to his.

He was shocked at first, though I didn't understand why. Maybe because I was mad at him before.

I didn't care, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and my legs around his waist.

His arms moved to my back, and he smiled and kissed me deeper.

I sighed and moved back, untangling myself.

He looked a little shy as he said, "Really? You don't care?"

I was stunned for a moment, had he heard me think that? But then again...he was a witch.

I shook my head slightly to clear it and smiled radiantly. "Nope, I don't care Jazz. I...I love you." I said, blushing.

He looked...like a god to be honest. He glowed even brighter than before, like the Sun.

He pulled me into his arms and swung me around, laughing. "I love you too!" He almost yelled. His beautiful words echoed off the cliffside...

((:D Okie dokes. Now your turn. Don't end it just yet though, I think we need a twist...a villain. :twisted: Not too bad though, just something so our fanfic isn't all light. There needs to be dark too. Sad, I know. :( :D))