Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Re: Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

if Edward had never come back in New Moon do you think that Bella and Jacob would be together?
-bella was so close in forgetting edward but he showed up, i would think it would be bella and jacob if edward were dead right now!

:D :D
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

If you were Bella, what would you enjoy most? Would you change anything about her?
I would enjoy Edward's love for me and vice-versa. And I'd enjoy Jacob's friendship.
Bella is so like me, some of the things she does are silly, some are selfish, but I think I would do the same. So maybe I just won't change me/her. lol
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

If you were Bella, what would you enjoy most? Would you change anything about her?
-cliff diving, motorcrossing, not really being a bait but it would be fun. i have to change anything about her, i would change her being more thoughtful for what is given to her especially to edward :D
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

]If you were Bella, what would you enjoy most? Would you change anything about her?
cliff diving and haveing so many friends but i cant say riding dirt bikes becouse i already do that i love to race them i would change that she needs to be kinder to edward and realize that she loves him the most and be more loveing towards him and think about him more i would and i am just like her too

brittany-that would be so embarrising to have your ex see you fall :lol: :lol: :lol: but still really really funny
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
hannaa
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by hannaa »

I would enjoy about the best thing that could ever happen: to be with Edward! ;)
And what about any changes..hmm..I would want her to know that she belongs with Edward and she shouldn't doubt that.
Sometimes the right thing for one person is the wrong thing for someone else - Charlie
Team Edward And Team Jacob
I'm on the list
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

hannaa wrote:If you were Bella, what would you enjoy most? Would you change anything about her?

I would enjoy about the best thing that could ever happen: to be with Edward! ;)
And what about any changes..hmm..I would want her to know that she belongs with Edward and she shouldn't doubt that.
I agree! The best part of being Bella would be the part of falling so hard for a great guy! Though I'd rather be with Jasper...
I'd change her bad luck. I only fall down when I'm on ice apparently.
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

Questions to save a dying thread..

Next Question:
Since this IS team switz.
What is your favorite thing about Edward?
What is your favorite thing about Jacob?

Edward: I WOULD say everything, but if I had to pick it would be his selflessness. (and his gorgeousness would be next :D , or maybe his protectiveness )
Jacob: his humor/funfactor, I love everything that makes Jacob the fun and carefree guy he is. (but loyalty to his loved ones would come in a close second).
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
hannaa
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by hannaa »

Good question!

Edward: I have to say his selflessness too. And this was hard to pick becuase he is (almost) perfect ;)
Jacob: He is childish in a good way.
Sometimes the right thing for one person is the wrong thing for someone else - Charlie
Team Edward And Team Jacob
I'm on the list
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

Hi guys! Ooh new questions.

Edward: I love how protective he is. If Bella were endangered in any way he would do anything to keep her safe.
Jacob: Jacob's funny! I like how carefree and goody he is.
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
BellsEdwardalways
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by BellsEdwardalways »

What is your favorite thing about Edward?

My favorite thing about Edward is his selflessness but more than that it's how he chooses to treat others or rather how he chose to treat Jacob especially in Breaking Dawn. He was kinder to to Jake than Jake deserved. Really my favorite thing about Edward is how he his or rather who he is. Who he chooses to be.

What is your favorite thing about Jacob?
My favorite thing about Jake is his humor. I think he also is sweet because he cares so much for Bella but it's not my favorite.
http://chelseadawn.webs.com/
Banner by Kimmy. Avatar made by Narnia
Banner by threethings