Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Re: Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Ok i have a new question for you people to answer so more people to come here(hopefully)
What made you like Edward and Jacob what did they do?
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

^Great question!
What made you like Edward and Jacob?
I liked Edward when he saved Bella in Port Angeles. It was awesome. I liked Jacob in New Moon pretty much from the beginning.
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
~*teamswitzerland*~
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ~*teamswitzerland*~ »

lol, sorry about the spoiler thing :oops: but at least I put big warnings, right? heh heh...

anyways, I loved reading your answers to the questions lol :lol:
ravenGirl2468 wrote: What made you like Edward and Jacob what did they do?
Edward: Well I liked Edward once he started being nice to Bella and showing he cared about her, and he didn't just try and ask her out right off the bat like all of the other guys did. I actually saw the movie before reading the books (insert sheepish grin smiley here), so I actually saw him play the piano for Bella, and from that moment, I pretty much fell in love with him. It was such a beautiful song. Oh, I am so obsessed with music :roll:

Jacob: I fell in love with Jacob in Eclipse, not New Moon like you would think people would, seeing as that is where Jacob and Bella start to fall in love and it's where he starts to become a major character. I think I loved him when he told Bella that he loved her. Most people were like "Jacob! :o You a-hole!" (pardon my language) but I was just like "Awww! He loves her!"
Taylor Lautner. (drool.) That is all. :)
Maus
Wandering Through Town

Post by Maus »

Wow. IT"S ALIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!!!!!
Muahahahaha.
Sorry. It's been a while since I've been on and usually I find the thread lost somewhere on the last page.
I will have to answer the new topics later, however. I have class in a few minutes.
Thanks everyone for posting. :D
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

hahah yay its going... hey who runs this thread?? cause i think we have ideas but we need to get them in action and do something fun that will get people here like alices parties maybe take over a country or something... in o soo not bella but.... hashhahhha anywho.. i will advertise i dont care if i get introuble... if your from edc or anywhere you will remeber when i posted bout team alice there and i got in trouble but for everyoen i got introubkle by 3 ore joine dhahha i will give it a shot or you can but i have schoolb ye!! hahah im such a bossy boss hahaha... srry im used to running a thread and we need to get things rolling hahhah :D
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

What made you like Edward and Jacob what did they do?
-edward is very sociable and very close to bella, welcoming even though others think its not right
-jacob, friendly and headstrong, adventurous and very fun to be with

yay, NEW MEMBERS, logan! you joining this club? we are so desperate for some members to finally realize that bella's choice is harder than the evolution of the chicken and the egg!

~*teamswitzerland*~- love your answers and sorry about the whole spoiler thing
logan- no you are not a bossy boss, its just that we need more members

:D
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

What made you like Edward and Jacob what did they do? (nice question raven)
>>Edward - I liked him the first time I saw him. :D and liked him more when he saved Bella from that van (and my love progress from there.. :D)
>>Jacob - I started liking him from New Moon, onwards!

logan.. :)
nobody really runs this thread.. its all collective effort here.. :D
nah, you have permission for shameless plugs :D , its fine, you help us anyway.. hah..
(and I recall you campained for the appc thread here, its where you told us to voice out if we wanted an alice thread.. and I did. :D )
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

yay it is finally going and did we ever pick anything to be able to put in our signatures for Team Bella my idea was: Have a little Werewolf with your Vampire. think that is good i really want to put somehthing in my siggy so more people get the idea to como here

ok i am going to answer my question now

What made you like Edward and Jacob what did they do?[/quote]
Edward=pretty much ever sense Bella seen him in the lunch room i loved him and he didnt really have to do anything it was just that he was different from everybody else but after a while he was nice and careing so i have always loved Edward

Jacob-to tell you the truth i hated him in twilight but how he made Bella better and put her back together again in New Moon made me love him too even though i still loved Edward but he helped so much that you just kinda got to let him grow on you
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

Raven I love your signature idea, so I'll put it in mine, too! I agree that if we put it in our signatures, more people will get interested.

New Question: What do you think Bella likes best about Edward's personality? Jacob's?

Edward: I think she likes his selflessness. She seems as though she can't understand why he wants to be with her.
Jacob:I think she likes how easygoing he is. That is kind of how he became her "sun".
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

hey guys

Brittany-good question and thanks for the compliment on the siggy idea

New Question: What do you think Bella likes best about Edward's personality? Jacob's?
Edward-his perfectness and his love but most of all his unsefishness he always thinks of somebody else before he thinks of himself and then (i know i already named this :lol: ) his love too couse that is mostly what they had in commen

Jacob-his easiness and how he doesnt give up and that she can talk to him without thinking about it or feeling weird he is one if those people you just instantly go up to and talk to
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle