Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Post by willowtree »

((all right...

I'm glad you liked it, I wasn't sure about it at first. :D

And now i'm going into the villian's perspective.))

"I love you too!" I heard the voice, as smooth as honey, cry.

"Damn her. He was MINE. Why did he fall for a nit-wit?" I muttered. "I have to have him! Have to! What does he see in her, anyway?"

((I'm thinking the villian could be Jazz's friend, and she loved him... but we don't know who she is until the end. Sound good?))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((Yes! I love it. So I'm gonna introduce her now...let's see...how shall I describe her...))

Jazz put me back down and we both fell to the ground laughing.

I sighed, "I'm so happy right now."

"Me too," Jazz said. He turned onto his belly to look at me.

"I never thought I'd find someone who would except me for me. It's always just been Kaitlyn and I."

"Ever since we were kids, and now that I have you, I feel complete."

I nodded and smiled. "Is Kaitlyn your sister?"

Jazz chuckled. "No, she's my best friend, we've been together since we were kids."

"What about your parents? Do I get to meet them?" I asked, smiling.

Jazz's smile faltered. Mine vanished.

"What's wrong Jazz? Don't you want me to meet them?" I asked, my voice small.

He shook his head and my heart fell. "No, no, I want you to, but..."

"Tell me," I said. I nodded encouragingly.

"They died. When I was 8; car crash. That's why I've lived with Kaitlyn since I was a kid. Her parents took me in."

"Oh. Well do I get to meet Kaitlyn then?"

"Yes, you do," he said, smiling, "but not right this minute"

He smiled mischeviously and began tickling me.

I giggled helplessly for a few moments, but I wasn't that easy. I slipped out from under him and pounced. Lucky I was so small.

I tickled him until he surrendered, "Ok...ok....I give....up!" he said in between fits of laughter.

I laughed and kissed him. Just a light kiss, like a feather landing on the water before flying away.

Apparently he had other ideas. He held the back of my neck and kissed me again.

I smiled and surrendered too.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Ew," I groaned as that evil, little thing practically ate Jazz's face.

I turned my back and leaned against the trunk of the tree behind me.

Someone to accept him for him, huh? What about me?

I'd been his best friend since we were 8 for god's sake!

How could he do this to me? Go off and fall for an outsider?!?

Ew. I flipped my waist-length blonde hair out of my hazel eyes and stood up.

How I woud love to go in there and ruin their moment. Just make something up, but Jazz would see right through me.

I loved that about him, the one person I can't lie to. But I couldn't bear him sitting there getting a spit bath from Ms. Skinny Thang.

And I knew exactly what to do. My smile widened until it was a menacing display of my bright white teeth.

My eyes flashed purple as I....

((Mwuhahahaha, take that you evvviiilll little girl. :D))

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

My eyes flashed purple as I scowled at the 'happy' couple. Well, they weren't going to be happy much longer, if it was up to me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I sat on my bed, worrying what to wear. I mean, Jasper was... wow. perfect.

"Bella?" I asked to my best friend sitting on the floor in front of me. "Help!"

She grinned. I could tell she had been waiting for it. Hopping up, she took out a big purple sweater, leggings, and some pretty purple earrings and an amathyst necklace.

"On. Now," Bella ordered me.

I slipped in on, and turned around for her inspection.

"Perfect!" Bella cried. "I wish I had a boyfriend. Too bad."

"You'll get one," I soothed. "You're perfect. The best."

"Thanks..." she sighed. "Well, this isn't about me, it's about you! Go grab your purse, now, he'll be coming ay moment!"

I obeyed and as I did that, the doorbell rung.

h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

I rushed down the stairs and pulled the door out of my way.

Jazz looked up and smiled radiantly back at me. He held up his right hand.

My eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. "Wha-" I started, but then I looked into his eyes.

They flashed purple, and when I looked back at his hand, there was a bouquet of red tulips.

My eyes widened and my smile turned into one of pure adoration. I took the bouquet and put the tulips against my cheek.

I practically lunged at him, throwing mt arms and the flowers around his neck.

He laughed and spun me around and around.

"Oh and by the way," he whispered, with his mouth at my neck, "you look great."

I giggled and slid out of his arms.

"Ok, so do I get to know where we're going yet?" I asked, reaching behind me to shut the door and grinning.

I absolutely loved surprises, and he seemed to know that.

He laughed quietly, "No, not yet babe, just wait and see." He winked and took my hand, leading me to his car.

We got in and drove through the city, the tall buildings towering over us.

We drove over and around hills, up and down empty streets until we finally ended up at a lake.

It was so dark, I could barely see my own hands as they searched for Jazz.

Nothing.

"Jazz? Jazz?! Jazz!!" I spun around and around, getting panicked. I didn't like the dark.

I heard a crack somewhere to my right and I spun around.

Lights suddenly sprang on and I had to blink a few times.

When I could finally see I saw trees embedded with tiny white light, a dark blue lake with tiny yellow fireflies dancing above it.

Directly infront of me was a checkered, red and white blanket laden with food and drinks and a vase filled with red tulips.

And standing by the blanket, Jazz. I laughed shakily and ran towards him.

I ran right into him and we both fell to the ground.

"I'm sorry," he whispered from under me, "were you scared?"

"Only a little," I said, still laughing unsteadily. I sank my face into the hollow in his neck and he kissed the top of my head.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I scowled disgustedly as Jasper pulled a beautiful bunch of red tulip for that brat.

Bet she didn't even know what they stand for, the pathetic outsider.

How could he profess undying love for her?!? Ew.

I watched helplessly as she jumped him and he laughed as if she were the only thing that mattered.

It hurt to see him happier with it than he ever was with me.

I followed them to their precious little lake-side love joint.

Jasper had decorated it to perfection. All for some puny human brat with no magick whatsoever.

He waited in the complete dark until the was in the right place to snap his beautiful fingers, to make the place light up.

I took the chance, and my eyes flashed purple as I snapped my own fingers lightly and turned her anticipating anxiety into fear.

I smiled as I heard her heartbeat pick up and her hoarse voice call to Jazz. How it hurt to hear her call his name.

Once the lights were back on the "happy couple" went back to their loving. I couldn't stand the sight.

I flew off through the night, silent as a hawk, quick as a cheetah.

I had to do something about this...

willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((woah, long post. :shock: ))

I had to do something about this... but what?

That... that... thing was sucking his face out, and he LIKED it. What was wrong with him!

What could I do? Um... Kill her? My, I would love that. So much.

But... I couldn't hurt Jazz that way. Hmph. But I could try... What else?

I could drive it away from him... But I didn't want to go near it.

Ha! I could drive him away from her! But how...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I grinned as Jasper set out our supper.

"Wow, Jasper!" I sighed. "This is perfect!"

He smiled at me. "Anything for you, Al."

I blushed, looking down at the blanket.

Suddenly...

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

(Woah... :shock: :shock: :? you're right...I didn't even notice I was writing so much....:D)

((Oh, and hope where you like how this is going...))

...suddenly I heard a snap in the shadows to our right. If I had heard it, so had Jazz.

His head snapped up and the smile slid off his face. He bent down a little to whisper in my ear.

"Don't worry Al, I'll take a look. I won't let anything hurt you, I promise." I smiled and nodded, planting a tiny kiss on his cheek as he rose from the blanket.

He walked, stealthy and silent as a fox, towards where the sound had come from. He dissapeared from my view, and my heart kicked into gear.

I didn't know what was going on, but as soon as Jazz dissapeared from sight, I froze in fear.

Of what I didn't know, but the fear was there.

Frightening me even more, I heard grunting and then a laugh. It wasn't Jazz's. It was female.

And then calming to my alert ears, Jazz's laugh as well.

After only a few moments, Jazz came out of the shadows, with a blonde hanging on his arm.

I blushed immediately, knowing Jasper could hear my thoughts.

Blonde yes, but also extremely pretty. Tall, almost as tall as Jazz.

Hazel eyes, high sense of fashion. I liked that, almost as good as Bella's.

She had perfectly tanned skin, smooth and blemish-free. She had a grace to her step, like a ballerina.

There was also a certain menace to the way she walked. Like a jaguar, or a panther. This had to be Kaitlyn.

I smiled at both of them.

I stood as they came closer and held out my hand. "Hi, I'm Alice," I said.

She smiled too. "Kaitlyn, nice to meet you." She didn't hold out her hand though.

I lowered mine, embarassed. I looked at Jazz, doesn't she like me?

He laughed and shook his head, "Kait is psychic. She gets visions all the time, but she can tell everything about you by touch. She prefers not to."

"Oh," I said, my smile falling back into place. "So tell me about yourself, Kaitlyn."

"Please, call me Kait," she replied, grinning. "And as for about me....."

willowtree

Post by willowtree »

"And as for me... not much. I've lived with Jasper for so long. We're best friends," Kaitlyn replied coyly, putting a slight accent on 'best'.

Jasper laughed. "Oh, there's much more than that, Kaitlyn," he chided gently. Then he turned to me. "Did you know that Kaitlyn survived a house fire when she was three?"

"Wow..." I murmured.

"Stop it," Kaitlyn muttered, playfully punching Jazz's arm.

Jasper laughed again.

This girl was getting on my nerves... Oops. Jasper heard that. Mental wall, mental wall... This is harder than they say. MENTAL WALL!

There. Got it.

I really don't like Kaitlyn. She's too... pushy, I guess. And she's just to perfect... Jasper would no doubt leave me for her. Sigh.

Why does he like me? I'm not pretty, not that smart, not funny... Why?

Kaitlyn said "........."

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Kaitlyn said, "It was nothing! Come now dear, you're smart, pretty, AND funny, tell us about you!"

She winked at me and my eyes widened. How had she heard that?!? MENTAL WALL FOR GOD'S SAKES!

"What's wrong Al?" Jazz asked, glancing at Kait for a second before turning back to me.

I shook my head. "Nothing, just shocked that she would want to hear about me when she survived a fire! At the age of 3 too!"

I put fake enthusiasm into my voice. Jasper laughed and nodded, continuing to say something, and Kaitlyn joined in.

They both laughed and chatted as I smiled and nodded, and laughed when Jazz did, when my insides were far from in a laughing mood.

Jazz hadn't heard that. But Kaitlyn had? How?!? Oh yeah, I thought, mentally slapping my forehead.

She's psychic, that means she's stronger at mind reading. That's not good...

She looked at me and was about to say something. "So what do you say Alice? Are you up for a movie?"

I stifled the negative that was coming out of my mouth and said, "Yes! Of course. What movie?"

Jasper joined in then and off they went again.

I had to put on a better act. If she knew what I was thinking, she could tell Jasper. And he would believe her if I looked like I was bored, or angry, or scared.

I launched into their conversation, schooching closer to Jasper and being my normal chipper self.

I spent the rest of the night acting as if I loved Kaitlyn. I only hoped it was believeable.

((Ok, so we need Kait to have some evil plan right? And for Jasper to stay clueless...but we need Alice to clue in, it'll make it more interesting, don't you think?))

willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((oo. me likey. :D ))

Sunday came and went. Throughout the whole day, I worried about Kaitlyn... and Jasper... and Kaitlyn... and Jasper... and Kaitlyn... I knew she was up to something. I knew it.

"Bella," I asked Monday morning before class started, "I need your help. Can I talk to you later?"

"Uh, sure. Alice--" Bella began.

Just then, the teacher walked in.

"Class, turn to page 134 and read that. QUIETLY!" she barked.

"Tell you later!" Bella whispered.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Later, at the local cafe...

((sorry it's so short, I'm feeling brain-dead...))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((Haha, that's ok, happens to the best of us. You'll be better in no time...writer's block? :D))

"Ok. So I have a problem," I told Bella, while we sat at the cafe across the street from school.

She nodded as she gulped her milkshake. "I'm listening."

"Well...well Jazz has this friend, and her name is Kaitlyn, and..." my voice trailed off as Bella waved her hand at me while she swallowed.

"I get it," she said, gulping, "jealousy problem. Does this chick like him too?"

I shook my head. "No, you don't get it. I mean last night I was...and she..." I stopped talking.

Jasper had explained to me, about the Night World. And how I couldn't tell anyone. How could I explain about Kait's special skills?

Bella raised her eyebrows and motioned me to go on.

"Ok, so I didn't really like her from the start. I guess you could say I was jealous. I mean, she's really pretty," I said as Bella grinned at having been right.

"And so I was pretending to be all buddy buddy and she saw right through me. I was, uh, I was saying to Jazz about how fun this was, and she just said...."

It took me moment to come up with a good metaphorish thing.

"She said, 'Well, I'm sure you'd rather hear about someone less boring than me' and that was exactly what I was thinking."

I bit my lip as I thought about what I'd said.

Bella didn't seem to have noticed. "Ok, so your man's friend has some bad mojo, and she knows you know it, right?"

My eyebrows wrinkled for a moment in confusion, and then I nodded. Yep, I could always trust Bella to get me. Thought it didn't always work the other way around.

"Ok, then we need to figure out this Kaitlyn's deal. Maybe I should spy on her?" she asked, seeming deep in thought, already planning by the looks of it.

No, that wouldn't work, Kait would just "hear" Bella sneaking after her. I shook my head.

"Um, well then how about we prank her, and then when she's all weak and scared, we'll question her?"

I shook my head again. We were dealing with a witch/psychic here. None of these would work.

Bella sighed. "Well I don't see you coming up with any evil plans?"

I sighed too. "You know what? I think I'll just wait it out. See what happens."

Bella shrugged and we left, leaving a 5 dollar bill on the table...

((Ok...so....erm...evil planning now?))

I watched as Thing 1 and Thing 2 left the cafe. I had to give Thing 1 props though, she knew who she was dealing with.

I wouldn't let her wait it out plan succeed though. Because I had something evil planned.

I drove home in my M3, and jogged up the drive to the garage and on to my room.

I opened up my closet and searched around for a while.

Ah. Found it.

I took the box out of the closet and gently poured the contents onto my bed.

Out fell.....