Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Post by willowtree »

Yay Fatima! Congratz! :D
I have those days too... I get brain dead...
Hey, darling, Happy New Year!

"Thanks, Jazz. People are being weird to me lately..." I didn't mention how I thought it was Kaitlyn, and how I wanted to make her go, and for good.

"Sorry, Al," Jasper fretted. "I wonder why..."

I shrugged and led him to my spot under a big tree.

"So," I began, "tell my about Kaitlyn."

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Thank ya! :D Happy 2010 honey, luv ya! :mrgreen:

Jazz chuckled a little before beggining.

"Well, I was about 5 when my parents died in a car crash," he said, his eyes looking like they were far away. "It was in the dead of the winter, and I was too young to call for help."

"I fell out of the car in impact, but my parents didn't. They stayed in there, and after a few minutes, the car blew up."

"I was scared and alone, and then I heard a car coming. I didn't think to move from where I was in the trees, but Kait found me anyway," he said, smiling. That smile was filled with love and adoration, and it filled me with envy and hate.

"Sometimes I think it was because of her gift, but she says she felt me there, like a bright glow," he shook his head as if it were unthinkable that he could be so important. Pff.

"She made her parents stop the car, and led them to me. When the police told them that I had no other family anywhere, they offered to take me in."

"After that, I lived with them. They became my family, and Kait became my sister," he smiled, and the knot that had formed in my stomach eased. There was no love between them other than that between brother and sister.

I smiled along with him as he continued, "We played together, went to school together, we were best friends. Still are."

"She always asks me before she does something important, and I do the same. She tells me about her visions, and I help her with her spellwork. She's a very strong psychic, naturally gifted in tricks of the mind, but her other skills are weak."

"We're complete opposites me and her. She..........."

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

I thought I should join team Bella, since I am team Switzerland after all!
And yeah, the most clumsy person in Norway I think :lol: :oops:

But Fat and Hanny, you're making me confuzzeld!! :?
Does someone want to explain a little?? *makes cute face*
Can I pleeease join the wonderful team Bella? *repeats the cute face*
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Hey, you stole my face! :o Since thread used to be dead ( :o ) people started to do the things when you write a bit of a story, the next person takes over and writes more, and so on. Is this working? 'Cause on my dad's iPod, you can't see the italics, etc... Anywho, I will respond properly when I get on a computer. Sorry!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

And so me and Hanny started a story about Alice and Jazz! So much fun! You should read back a little and then join in, we're gonna make it into a fanfic soon! xD

Maybe I'll edit the first chapter or so and give it a test run?

willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((Sounds great.

Hehe, this is exciting! xD
))

"We're complete opposites me and her. She... is hard to describe. She's independent, and prefers solitude to any one else's company. Me, though, I love people." Jasper paused briefly to smile. "As you can tell."

He stopped for a moment and thought. "You know, I can't really think of anything we have in common. Except for being witches, of course. If she didn't help me, I might've not ever talked her."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hissed as Jasper said the last comment. What??? Ugh, boys are confusing. and stupid. But this boy, I thought to myself, was special. He was nice, kind, charming, perfect... I sighed.

But that stupid twit--I spat the word internally--was in my way. Goddess, she was annoying. I hated her. I mentally vowed to get rid of her. Wait... I didn't have to. I already was going to.

Smiling viciously, I fingered my pocket. I laughed evilly-- still mentally, of course.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((Hah that was funny how she did all the mentally xD))

I nodded at Jazz's description, sounded like Kaitlyn alright.

He smiled and continued, "When we first met I stayed away from her most of the time. In fact I stayed away from almost everyone. I was still scared from losing everything."

There was a sadness in his eyes that hurt to look at. I reached up to lay my hand on his cheek. He smiled and held it there with his own.

"She eventually broke through though. She would talk to me and offer to play games with me until I gave in. She healed me." He smiled radiantly and my heart once again pounded with envy.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I sat only a table away from Jazz and his human, listening to him regail her about me.

I smiled at his words, and sneered at her thoughts. Atleast she knew her place, she could never be me.

My eyes flashed with anger as she touched him and then relaxed when I could hear her hate towards me.

It was a strange thing to love someone and hate the one he loved. I shook the ugly thought away and stood up to go join them.

"Hey guys," I said, sitting down next to Jazz. He looked over at me and grinned.

"Kait, we were just talking about you." I laughed at his naked honesty, I loved that the most about him.

"I know, Jazz, I know." He simply shook his head and laughed with me. I could hear her thoughts snarled with jealousy and anger, but when I looked over all I could see on her face was a genuine smile.

It confused me, but maybe this outsider had a few tricks up her sleeve. "Hey Al, how's it going?"

________________________________________________________________________________________

"It's going great!" I replied. I beamed at her on the outside while on the inside I was cursing her for coming over here.

I had a bad feeling about Kaitlyn. I couldn't explain it, but whenever she was around my stomach tightened and adrenaline pumped though my system.

I looked over at Jazz, his beautiful face smiling and laughing and then at Kaitlyn. She was laughing too, but I could see a darkness in her, it was like a thick cloud clinging to her. Black as night.

I watched them as they talked and eventually came to a conclusion. She didn't like me. I could tell by the way she excluded me from the conversation by bringing up things from their past.

She talked about............

willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((Dude, I posted something, and it didn't post! *whacks computer* GAH! :evil: ))

She talked about their childhood, friends, when they met, her family, games they made up, even TEACHERS... Pretty much everything up to when he met me. This Kaitlyn really hated me.

I was glad Jasper was occupied with his conversation, because I couldn't have my mind blocked right now. I was too preoccupied.

I was thinking about how I didn't like her--giving them my best smile when they looked at me--and how I hoped this plan worked and brought Kaitlyn down. I was so lucky to have Bella...

Shoot, avert thoughts, Kaitlyn's looking at me funny! This is hard...

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((Awww I'm sorry! My compie does that too! I just scream really loud to get it all out LOL!!!))

"Okay, so here's the plan..." started Bella. She put her finger on her chin for a minute and thought. I copied her just to be doing something.

I wasn't good at these things, I couldn't come up with anything to get Kaitlyn off my back...but that's where Bella came in.

I smiled at my best friend as her brow wrinkled in thought, and she still managed to look perfect.

I shook my head and laughed silently, I could never pull that off.

"Got it!" she suddenly shouted. I jumped about a mile in the air and fell off the bed, flat on my back.

Bella giggled and pulled me back up. "Okay, so here's how I see it," she started, pacing in front of the foot of my bed.

"Kaitlyn is totally jealous that you're stealing her best friend, so she hates you, and is spreading rumours about you which is why all the girls hate you, which then spreads to their boyfriends and friends which results in the entire school hating you!"

She took a deep breathe and collapsed onto my bed. "It took you that long just to figure that out?" I asked, laughing. "I could've told you that!"

She lifted her head to glare at me. "Well I also came up with a plan, that is if you still want one."

My eyes widened, and I laid down next to her.

"Ppplleeaasssee Bells? I was just kidding!" I widened my eyes even more to look innocent but it just made her laugh.

"Alright, alright. So look, what we do is we invite her to the party this Saturday, and the-"

"Wait! What party?!?" I squeeked, interrupting her.

"The one we're gonna throw for your birthday, silly!" she shook her head as if I was a dissapointment to forget that.

"Oh," I said, feeling stupid. I had been so wrapped up in Jasper, I had completely forgotten the party we had been planning for years!

"Anyways," she said, her eyes narrowing, "we invite her, and Jasper of course. Then we invoke some girly-girl talk, and when she's starting to trust you, WHAM!"

She smacked her hands together and scared me half to death. Resulting with me on the floor again. She sighed and helped me up...again.

"WHAM what?!" I asked, confused. I settled myself on the bed and folded my legs.

"WHAM.........."

((Ok, that's as far as I've got :lol: :D Good luck with that...))

willowtree

Post by willowtree »

"WHAM... um... WHAM she gets hits my a bus? WHAM you punch her? WHAM Jasper realizes she's a cheating *itch?" Bella suggested feebly.

"Bella!" I complained. "You didn't think this far? WHAM... urgh, my favourite is the one I punch her, but that's not gonna work, she's a witch. Ooh, I know, I get something to prove her terrible to Jazz!" I squealed.

((Sorry, bed time for Hanny, edit more later!))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)