Preface

Our chapter by chapter discussion of Breaking Dawn.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Brienna
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Preface

Post by Brienna »

1. As usual, the preface hints that Bella is facing death. Did you think she would escape again, or did you think this time would be for real?
Off course, the threat is for real, but she won't get killed, she's the leading character of the book!

2. Bella says that she loves the person killing her. Who did you think she was talking about?
I thought it was her changing into a vampire, obviously Edward would've done that.
Gochiruzeru
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Gochiruzeru »

1. As usual, the preface hints that Bella is facing death. Did you think she would escape again, or did you think this time would be for real?

I knew she would survive.

2. Bella says that she loves the person killing her. Who did you think she was talking about?

Renesmee.
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

I thought she would survive, either as human or vampire.

I worried that it was Edward, although I couldn't think of a scenario where this kind of situation would come about.