Alphie wrote:Many thanks to Una for providing this discussion for us!
1. Bella has a knack for predicting outcomes. She makes a comment to herself about Jacob turning his back on his birthright as pack leader, and this left Sam Uley "to act as the chief of legends and magic now. . . ." Why do you think Bella didn't finish her thought?
2. Why do you believe that Sue Clearwater chopped off her hair? If she was so uncomfortable at the wedding, why did she attend?
3. Why does it bother Jacob more that Bella plans on a real human honeymoon than her pending transition in a week or two?
4. There is no description of what car was decorated and used for the honeymoon get-away. What car do you believe they used?
5. Why is Bella so hopeful when she waves goodbye and sees her families on the porch?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest