1. Bella is agonizing over the issue of Charlie. Put yourself in Bella’s shoes, what would be the best course of action for all involved? Feigning death? Running away for bit? Or something else? Remember, the fear is how do you hide the fact that Charlie suspects and is involved with the family from the Volturri?not death, charlie would probably get pretty mad at the cullens. but, running away would be hard too. but, its true they have to do something or the Volturi would probably step in....
2. Jealousy is a very real emotion and a difficult one to assuage. Bella is fighting the jealousy she feels towards Jacob over Renesmee. What were your feelings and thoughts when Renesmee and Bella spent the afternoon together? What was your reaction over Renesmee’s feelings towards Jacob? If you were Bella, how would you handle these feelings of irritation and jealous knowing now how both of them feel towards each other and your own relationship and feelings towards Jacob?i wouldnt be mad or jelous of jacob, i dont think. i'd be glad he finally found some one.....even if she is a baby. but i thought it sweet that bella and rennesme spent the afternoon together!
3. What was your reaction to the mention of the Irish Coven? What do you think they are like? Did you have any thoughts when they were brought up? Did you feel a sense of foreshadowing at their mention?yes, i imedeatly went "foreshadow!!! right there!!" i thought they were probably not vegatarians and it would be cool to learn more about them.
4. The rupture between the packs has been resolved since Jacob’s imprinting on Renesmee. Why does Leah continue to stay with the Cullens if she appears to be so unhappy there? If you were Leah, would you leave?probably because jacob and seth are there so much and she's bonded with them after all they've been though. she probably doesnt feel as comfortable wiht the rest of the pack yet.
5. It seems that wolves have a natural repulsion to vampires and vice versa (it is difficult to be around something that smells horrendously foul to you). However, Seth is quite content to be not only around the Cullens, but be touched by them. If you were Seth, how would you answer the question of how are you able to do that? Is he special in some way that the smell and touch of vampires is not instinctively repulsive?trust, love, and being a loveable kid!! thats all it takes!!