Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: New Moon~ The movie

Post by switzgal »

soozabooza54 wrote:Honestly, I really doubt that there is anything that a fan could say to them at this point that a)they haven't already heard, or b)that Catherine hasn't already thought of or that other people at Summit or in the biz haven't thought of.

Also, I doubt that the comments on an MTV article are where they would go to get advice... *shrugs* The only thing is that Larry reads them, I think, and at least he has direct contact with some of them, so... I dunno...

True. I just got scared when she said something like "tweeking" it. I mean New Moon is perfect the way it is.. I hope they don't mess with it too much!
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I'm going to go to Costco and buy kleenex in bulk and just put them by the door of the theater at the midnight showing just to prepare. :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
shawniegore
Learning to Love Green

Post by shawniegore »

I don't want this to sound mean, so pleeeeeeeaaase no one take offense.....but.........

I REALLY hope they're aren't a bunch of blubbering girls in the theatre. That would really annoy the H*** out of me if I couldn't hear the dialogue or enjoy the movie b/c all I could hear was a bunch of bawling teens. A tear or two is fine, but i just have a feeling some people are gonna try and make a spectacle out of it.

again, please don't take offense. I can just forsee this being a problem

soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

No offense taken. I remember being concerned that people were going to scream and be annoying during the midnight showing of Twilight, but they actually were really good at my theatre. I think it's because we went in a college part of town, so everyone was a little bit older. :)

But yeah... people could get really annoying crying quickly... haha
E<3B
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

shawniegore wrote:I don't want this to sound mean, so pleeeeeeeaaase no one take offence.....but.........

I REALLY hope they're aren't a bunch of blubbering girls in the theatre. That would really annoy the H*** out of me if I couldn't hear the dialogue or enjoy the movie b/c all I could hear was a bunch of bawling teens. A tear or two is fine, but i just have a feeling some people are gonna try and make a spectacle out of it.

again, please don't take offence. I can just foresee this being a problem
I admit, i will be heart-broken and cry but i WILL NOT be bawling my eyes out making a scene annoying the atmosphere..i agree that a lot of girls will try and draw attention to themselves..which i think is wrong..the die hards will compose themselves..but i think the little (no offence) tween fangirls - i have nothing against you! - will try and out do each other which i think is too over the top..
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Haha...I just don't get how people can blubber like that at a movie(NO OFFENSE IF YOU DO!) I just don't...you may see a lone tear roll down my cheek if it's done right, but really, the first time I see a movie, I don't usually cry at all...It's the second time that gets me. With 2 exceptions: Where the Heart is, and Titanic.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
shawniegore
Learning to Love Green

Post by shawniegore »

OMG, speaking of that, I went to see twilight on friday night...packed theatre...and the people next to me (early 20's) would not SHUT UP. They were carrying on full conversations and then on top of that, the guy sitting right next to me keep calling edward a creeper everytime he would 'watch' Bella. THEN, in the hospital scene when bella and ed chat about what she saw, the guy, as loud as he could goes, "what an Dirty mouths get washed out with soap.!"

I kept looking over and giving them the death stare. I soooooooooooooooooo wish I had a squirt bottle or something... :evil: Frankly I just wanted to punch the guy!

shawniegore
Learning to Love Green

Post by shawniegore »

Yes, I'll admit I cried during titanic (all 4 times i saw it at theatres). HOWEVER, i wasn't blubbering over jack and Kate (?). I was crying b/c of the major loss of life. All those people dying in that horrific way was just overwhelming for me back then. I think I was 16.

soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Yeah... I'm totally the kid that will turn around to the loud kids during the movie and threaten violence if they don't shut the... um... something up. hahaha. :)
E<3B
shygirl1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by shygirl1 »

Does anyone know how much the movie made this weekend?