Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TeamJacob!
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 2

Post by TeamJacob! »

i've always imagined them on two legs but now that i think about it does it actually say? :? i would prefer them on two legs anyways..gives it a more human transformed in to wolves feel...if tht makes any sense at all.
E<3B but I <3 Jacob
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER SECURITY
>>>Thinks her avie provides proof that Rob does indeed have muscles...;D
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I don't remember them ever being on two legs. I've just read New Moon and they aren't in that one...

"It was enormous - as tall as a horse, but thicker, much more muscular. The long muzzle grimaced, revealing a line of dagger-like incisors . . . From a distance, anyone would assume it was a bear. What else could be so vast, so powerfully built? . . . there was a distinctly canine cast to the shape of it, the way it moved. I could only think of one possibility, locked in horror as I was. Yet I'd never imagined that a wolf could get so big."
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
ellalou73
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by ellalou73 »

I think you may be right, I can't find my copy of Eclipes and I thought when Jasper was teaching them how to fight newborns that they may have been standing up right but maybe not. Still they could design a wolf to look like the one in the pics I posted but make it look more animal less human. They will have to do some CGI to get it to work and look right, and hopefully they will take time and it will look right.
shygirl1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by shygirl1 »

soozabooza54 wrote:I don't remember them ever being on two legs. I've just read New Moon and they aren't in that one...

"It was enormous - as tall as a horse, but thicker, much more muscular. The long muzzle grimaced, revealing a line of dagger-like incisors . . . From a distance, anyone would assume it was a bear. What else could be so vast, so powerfully built? . . . there was a distinctly canine cast to the shape of it, the way it moved. I could only think of one possibility, locked in horror as I was. Yet I'd never imagined that a wolf could get so big."
Hey Ladies! Our fan fiction has been updated!!!!!! LOL I thought I would share...now back to or current programming!!!!

Good Night!!!

Ps. Jessica is going to get a turn at her own mediciene! (sps)
shawniegore
Learning to Love Green

Post by shawniegore »

shygirl1 wrote:
soozabooza54 wrote:I don't remember them ever being on two legs. I've just read New Moon and they aren't in that one...

Hey Ladies! Our fan fiction has been updated!!!!!! LOL I thought I would share...now back to or current programming!!!!

Good Night!!!

I read it!! I'm glad she's updating!

shygirl1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by shygirl1 »

shawniegore wrote:
shygirl1 wrote:

Good Night!!!

I read it!! I'm glad she's updating!

Hey Lady! How's the tummy!?

Yeppers I can't wait to see what is she going to do to Jessica!!!! LOL
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Man... boards are dead tonight...
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
shawniegore
Learning to Love Green

Post by shawniegore »

I know, i was thinking that too :?

inlovewithedward
Settled in Forks

Post by inlovewithedward »

navarre wrote:
twilight1909 wrote:Aro is very aged. I especially remember the translucent papery skin descriptions, but I don't have a good mental picture of him either.
I always pictured him as very tall( I don't know why), thin, narrow faced, strong forehead, large milky/red eyes.
As a matter of fact I sort of pictured all them that way; oh and possibly late 30's to early 40's even though they look 3 gazillion years old. :lol: :D
OK here it is. As I was reading the story the vision that flashed before my eyes was Dumbledore :lol: I don't know why but he was a red eyed evil Dumbledore :shock: :lol:

I have only read the book once, and my memory is a little clouded on this. But, didn't Bella describe him having paper thin skin and appearing very frail. Correct me if I'm wrong on this, but didn't she entertain the idea that Vampires may be able to age, upon seeing Aro.
shawniegore
Learning to Love Green

Post by shawniegore »

inlovewithedward wrote: As I was reading the story the vision that flashed before my eyes was Dumbledore :lol: I don't know why but he was a red eyed evil Dumbledore :shock: :lol:
OMG evil red eyed dumbledore :shock: :cry: