Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 2

Post by Jasper<3 »

Does anybody know who will be playing those in the Volturi? I say we should find a way to fit Gary Oldman in somewhere because he is just that cool.
List, Gnat ♥
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

I think the Volturi will either be unknowns or not big stars because of budget stuff...
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I think they might get that guy from Prince Caspian to be Aro, but he also wants to play Jacob I hear.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

Jasper<3 wrote:Does anybody know who will be playing those in the Volturi? I say we should find a way to fit Gary Oldman in somewhere because he is just that cool.
i agree. he can play jacob's uncle, sirius black. hahaha. :lol:
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

^^ no, the article said Ben Barnes (Prince Caspian) was interested in playing Aro and Michael Copon was interested in playing Jacob...I'm annoyed with all the Jacob stuff because I think Summit screwed up royally when choosing an actor to play him if they are just going to replace him...they didn't think that character through so its stupid for them to let rumors fly and not just make a decision already...
sarina1113
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sarina1113 »

nafereti wrote:Nov. 20th 2009. Is it just me or does that seem a little bit too early?!

I know the reason why they releasing it early is because they're filming back to back due to the vampires never aging. But still!! The best movies are always the ones that take FOREVER to come out.

I just hope that NM is not going to be rushed.
Ditto. I think I heard that March 2009 was when they'll officially start filming? If so, it does seem like a really short time but pre-production supposedly started Monday (according to recent articles I've read) so they've got a ton of time to prepare so things run smoothly.

OH Yea! I just wanted to tell you that I ADORE the picture in your siggy. It brings a smile to my face whenever I see it. They look so cute and comfortable together :)
J<3N
Q: Who's your favorite vampire? Edward Cullen or Bill Compton?
A: Well, Bill has quite the...uh... I'll just say Bill is my favorite for undisclosed reasons...

nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

sarina1113 wrote:
nafereti wrote:Nov. 20th 2009. Is it just me or does that seem a little bit too early?!

I know the reason why they releasing it early is because they're filming back to back due to the vampires never aging. But still!! The best movies are always the ones that take FOREVER to come out.

I just hope that NM is not going to be rushed.
Ditto. I think I heard that March 2009 was when they'll officially start filming? If so, it does seem like a really short time but pre-production supposedly started Monday (according to recent articles I've read) so they've got a ton of time to prepare so things run smoothly.

OH Yea! I just wanted to tell you that I ADORE the picture in your siggy. It brings a smile to my face whenever I see it. They look so cute and comfortable together :)
I really do hope things fun smoothly.

Oh and Thanks, it puts a smile on my face too. When first saw this picture, it made me much more excited for NM but now with all the talk of Michael Copon. Makes me sad...I'm hoping Taylor keeps the role.

*fingers crossed*
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
Deja
Learning to Love Green

Post by Deja »

I heard rumor that Q'orianka Kilcher was going to be Emily or something, idk where I heard that.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0452963/

As far as casting, I have faith we'll have the thing casted in the next several weeks- should be completely casted by first of Feb, if not sooner.
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

Deja wrote:I heard rumor that Q'orianka Kilcher was going to be Emily or something, idk where I heard that.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0452963/

As far as casting, I have faith we'll have the thing casted in the next several weeks- should be completely casted by first of Feb, if not sooner.
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

I pictured her as Kim (Jared's imprint).

I pictured Sarah Weston as Emily. She seems to match the actor of Sam better.
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z193 ... weston.jpg
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
HiminoAi
Wandering Through Town

Post by HiminoAi »

Personally I would love to see Q'orianka Kilcher in New Moon. I think she would make a really good Emily. I don't think she is quite powerful enough to play Leah though.
About the whole Ben Barnes thing..I think he would make a good vampire. But I don't see him as Aro. I would like to see him in a role like Marcus or Demetri.
As for Caius I would love some one like Jason Issacs but seeing as the white haired villian is played out from his role in Harry Potter I doubt that would happen.
Also I know this has been said a million times but everytime I see Jodelle Ferland, from silent hill, I picture her playing Jane. She just has the kind of look I imagined when reading the books.
"You've kept me waiting a long time."
"Sorry Ma'am."
*Alice & Jasper*