Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
shygirl1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 2

Post by shygirl1 »

shawniegore wrote:I know, i was thinking that too :?
Shawnie Make that shirt pink and see how many folks can you screw up with the visuals! ROTFLMAO! So sorry I am supposed to be sleep now! lol :lol:
shawniegore
Learning to Love Green

Post by shawniegore »

shygirl1 wrote:
shawniegore wrote:I know, i was thinking that too :?
Shawnie Make that shirt pink and see how many folks can you screw up with the visuals! ROTFLMAO! So sorry I am supposed to be sleep now! lol :lol:
OMG, i've been thinking about doing that!! I don't have a photoediting program on this computer tho :(

cassis_rose
Changing People's Minds With Jasper

Post by cassis_rose »

Ahh, the topic on wolves. Just what I want to bring up.

As long as there's no "Harry Potter and PoA: Remus Lupin's werewolf form", everything should be pretty alright to me. From what I recalled, Chronicles of Narnia movies have wolves in it.

No to half-man, half-wolf hybrid.
Team Carlisle ~ Cullenist - Hail to Carlisle
shawniegore
Learning to Love Green

Post by shawniegore »

No wolf/rat lookin' thing either please.

ellalou73
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by ellalou73 »

No, that was not a wolf that was a rat, I tried to call Lupin a Wolf and Got corrected on that, and yes we need good wolves CGI or otherwise, I think I'll go on a campaign for this subject matter because how they do this could really impact the movie, well maybe not but it would be a shame to see more rats on screen.
#1twi-guy
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by #1twi-guy »

I can't wait to see Alice telling Bella she smells! :D

The original twi-guy.
While people obsess over Edward, I have a thing for Alice. Hehe
ellalou73
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by ellalou73 »

Oh that will be a good one along with the confrontation with Jacob at the stairs while Bella is putting her things together for Italy.
josierose
Wandering Through Town

Post by josierose »

"Entertainment Weekly have posted their ideas on some stars who they think should have the Volturi roles for New Moon.

They think that Kristen Chenoweth, from Pushing Daisies or Glinda in Wicked, should be Jane. They throw out Stephen Moyer (True Blood) and Crispin Glover's names as Aro. And for Caius, they consider Christopher Lee (Lord of the Rings and Star Wars)"

I got that from here.
I don't mind some of their choices for Aro and Caius, but if they have a 40 year old playing Jane, I think that would be really weird... If they want someone that wont change too much, they should at least go for someone in their 20's. I think 40 is a fair bit too old... (I mean that in the most non-offensive way possible)
I have no signature so I decided to credit my icon that I got from HERE.
ellalou73
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by ellalou73 »

YAY they picked Christopher Lee, I think he would make a good Caius or even Marcus, I still think they should consider Sir Ian Mckellen for Aro, but maybe he's to old, still I envisioned him in that role even before NM was a posisbility for the movie.
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

My brother saw Twilight with his girlfriend and asked me what the next movie (NM) was about. He wanted to know when the werewolves were coming into the picture. I told him that they were all in NM. He informed me that he wanted to audition for one of the roles of the werewolves. I told him about Paul's character and he said that he wanted to play him. So me & my sister are putting together his snap shots and his resume and sending them in.
He use to model for store ads and was in seventeen magazine once, & he was in a lifetime movie. So he has some experience. Plus, he's buff, tall, dark & he has that "hot head" temper that matches the character Paul. Even though we're not native american, we can pass for one...so I was told. (We're pacific islander-Samoan. You know, like Jacob Black's brother-in-law. The one that sister Rebecca married...LOL)
I hope he gets the role. I'll be freaking out if he did!! :D
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/