Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
lambcullen
Wandering Through Town

Re: New Moon~ Lines/Scenes you would like in the movie

Post by lambcullen »

how devine would it be to hear Rob say ""When I said I didn't love you it was the blackest kind of blasphemy"!!!!! i would just melt! :oops:
Hugs
Stacey
xxxx

AngelYve83
Wandering Through Town

Post by AngelYve83 »

I have this crazy thought on this one particular part of the story where Bella jumps off the cliff. Call me crazy but I read SM's outtake on this part in particular and I would love to see them show Bella jumping off the cliff and have it cut off from there and it just switches to Edward and how he gets the call from Rosalie and she tells him what Alice saw. So he calls the Swan residence and gets his confirmation and he just throws his phone and decides on his faith. And somehow it switched back to Bella. But I'm not sure how they'll play out that scene. But somehow she'll explain it to someone what happens and they replay her jumping off the cliff and getting into the water. That was just my thought, I know it sounds crazy but I would get giddity if they played out that scene that way.
amie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by amie »

lambcullen wrote:how devine would it be to hear Rob say ""When I said I didn't love you it was the blackest kind of blasphemy"!!!!! i would just melt! :oops:
I melt a little just thinking about it. It's why I want the watching Shakespeare scene in the beginning, because Rob-as-Edward reciting Romeo's lines would reduce me to jello.
lambcullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by lambcullen »

amie wrote:
lambcullen wrote:how devine would it be to hear Rob say ""When I said I didn't love you it was the blackest kind of blasphemy"!!!!! i would just melt! :oops:
I melt a little just thinking about it. It's why I want the watching Shakespeare scene in the beginning, because Rob-as-Edward reciting Romeo's lines would reduce me to jello.
i do have to agree! :P
Hugs
Stacey
xxxx

cullen_kissez

Post by cullen_kissez »

amie wrote:
melting-legs-turn-to-putty-scene..
the end when they were in Bella's room after the vote.. jeez! crazy!
.:: why try and fit in when I was born to stand out? ::.

..and then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.
E<3B
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

So I have kind of a question/hope...when Bella jumps off the cliff and is in the water and she feels like she's surrounded by "fire" when its actually Victoria's hair, do you think that they will make the actresses hair more red...because when I had a mental picture of Victoria I thought of her hair as a fiery red rather than a strawberry blond like it was in the movie...any thoughts?
amie

Post by amie »

Unfortunately, they can't change her hair now, what with vampires being unchanging and all. They might have considered reading further into the books, or (dare I suggest) paying attention to the first one, when it mentioned eleven thousand times that Victoria's hair was flame-like.
kander23
Settled in Forks

Post by kander23 »

I love it when Alice comes back and is like, "Care to explain why you are still alive?" Oh, and when Charlie and Alice are talking about how bad it was for Alice. I don't know why, but I really like that part!

Another part is where Bella figures out that Victoria is after her, and she is just freaking out. "She wants me!" JAcob would have to have a great facical expression in that part. And when she is explaining how she got her scar to Jacob, and how he sorta freaks out. And how she explains Edward saved her life twice!

But I have to say that any part with Edward in the end of the book is golden and needs to be included! I hope that there is a lot of Edward in New Moon, even though he is gone for a couple hundred pages!
cullen_kissez

Post by cullen_kissez »

Bella wasn't actually 'surrounded by fire' in the novel, she simply glimpsed a flash of flame-red on the waves .. well, you know how some people's hair literally sparkle in the sunlight, maybe they could make that for Victoria's here.. but we really didn't see her in the novel, not til Eclipse.. it was the shape-shifters who actually saw her..

Since Jasper didn't have much contact with Bella in the Twilight movie, I'd love to see the scene when she gets the paper cut and he lunges for her, the second Edward does to protect her.. and Edward crouching over her whilst they try to get him out - a room full of 6 hungry vampires .. gotta be amazing!
.:: why try and fit in when I was born to stand out? ::.

..and then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.
E<3B
ThisStoryOfLove
Learning to Love Green

Post by ThisStoryOfLove »

I forgot to add this to me other post on here!

I feel like the whole quote of, "Time passes even when it seems impossible..." needs to be in there. It is one of the best quotes in the series in my opinion (other than all of the wonderful things that Edward says).

There was something else that I was thinking of but of course now that I am on here I cannot remember!

"Oh, and also, I'm wretchedly in love with you."
-Edward, Midnight Sun